Hello all

Start here, say hello, and tell us a little about yourself.
weak stream

Hello all

Post by weak stream »

I was first introduced to Generational Theory by Charles Hugh Smith's book list that included Strauss and Howes "Fourth Turning" book. So intuitively correct the theory is and how interested I became in it, I happened upon John's website and it has become a daily read. The Generational Theory literally changed the way I view the world and business. I see it everyday and everywhere. As a Genxer I wish daily that my grandpaps were still alive. So valuable would be their insights. I run a landscaping business in the "fabulous" Hamptons area out on Long Island New York. Since the late 90's I saw a rather strange change in the business. Customer attitudes changed and other competitors put all kinds of new equipment on the street. Fearing a debt bust, I reduced my business considerably. Then something odd happened. Nothing.... In this area, real estate prices increased 400% in 6 years. Wow. I have a bachelor's degree in accounting (but hated it) and knew something was terribly amiss. I've since educated myself on the international monetary system and, all things considered, believe we're headed for some tough times. The people that i think have the best grip on these things seem to be people in the computer/word logic business like Xenakis, Mish and Karl Denninger. Computer science is based on one simple logic (but not false, but true) statement after another. When a statement loses logic, it gets discarded. The other thing I like about these types is the obsessiveness with which they go about their business. I respect that tremendously. I can rely on them to give unvarnished truth, day after day. By the way, the Weak Stream handle is a swat at the pharma industry that continually pummels us with all sorts of 'erectile' or 'going' disorder ads that would otherwise be more discretely dealt with between doctor and patient. So, yeah, John, keep up the excellent work with the knowledge that many of us out here look forward every day to your efforts and insight.

John

Re: Hello all

Post by John »

Thanks, and welcome to the forum!

John

fanlynne

Post by fanlynne »

Hey there,this is lynne,glad to join this forum and glad to meet you here,I look forward to getting some inspiration and getting to know all of you.

John

Post by John »

Dear Lynne,
fanlynne wrote: > Hey there,this is lynne,glad to join this forum and glad to meet
> you here,I look forward to getting some inspiration and getting to
> know all of you.

Welcome to the forum!

I gather that you sell World of Warcraft gold. You might wish to
introduce yourself to Vincecate, who sells gold coins. Perhaps there
are some ways that real gold and virtual gold have something in
common.

John

Warfield

Post by Warfield »

Hello Welcome,
My name is warfield.I hope that I got much data and knowledge of many things and also the information and other kind of the threads mentioned at the forum.....