Hi

Start here, say hello, and tell us a little about yourself.
peaceandlove

Hi

Post by peaceandlove »

Hi! I'm new on the forum, but I've been reading this site for years. I love it. I feel like I spend half my time chuckling because so many people are oblivious as to how generational traits influence the world around them. I don't have a lot of time to search out international news, so I really appreciate the insight that this site gives. I can't say enough good things about what John has created. (And no, I'm not getting paid for my comments! ;) )

John

Re: Hi

Post by John »

peaceandlove wrote:Hi! I'm new on the forum, but I've been reading this site for years. I love it. I feel like I spend half my time chuckling because so many people are oblivious as to how generational traits influence the world around them. I don't have a lot of time to search out international news, so I really appreciate the insight that this site gives. I can't say enough good things about what John has created. (And no, I'm not getting paid for my comments! ;) )

Thanks, and welcome to the forum!

John

Owasco99

Post by Owasco99 »

New too, great resource.

O

leonardyuri

Post by leonardyuri »

Hi everyone! I'm a newbie here as well and hope to be a good participant and follower of this forum. A friend told me that it's really interesting to be part of this site that's why I signed up and I'm looking forward to be active in this forum particularly in some topics that interests me most. Thanks. Hope I'm welcome!