Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

aeden

Post by aeden »

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

As Bloomberg correctly notes, by themselves these sudden asset air pockets would be enough to incite panic, "but have them erupt all around and even the most grizzled Wall Street types can start to sound paranoid. Does GE have something to do with Goldman? How does Bitcoin sway the stock market? Wildfires have nothing to do with crude’s convulsions, but both are bad news for banks."
"How does Bitcoin sway the stock market?"

Nvidia
Nvidia stock plummets after 'crypto hangover'
By Daniel Shane, CNN Business

Updated 4:44 AM ET, Fri November 16, 2018

Computer chipmaker Nvidia's stock plunged nearly 17% in after hours trading on the Nasdaq on Thursday, after the company's third quarter financial results came in significantly lower than expected.

Nvidia (NVDA) specializes in making hardware for video game consoles and digital currency mining, the process by which computers are used to create bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies by solving complex math problems.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/11/16/tech/nvi ... index.html

Interesting how that seemed to take the market by surprise.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

From September 5.
aeden wrote: I did not get the impression of silver bulls for some time as indicated.
No fund as in cef has over the three percent rule.
I think it is going down further so dca into as indicated would be my route
of entry.
Nice read, a. I have not re-entered since selling in late September and the new low this week has been noted.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Marketing

Post by Marketing »

Inbound marketing is very cost effective since it relies heavily on self-generated content and targets a more narrow audience. It helps to build trust and brand credibility because you are focusing on providing relevant, useful information to your audience instead of just trying to get their attention.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://goodcalculators.com/capm-calculator/
beta risk is slow to catch up as we noted
liquidity has increased the risk they ignored
I will find the paper from 2005 which unfolds the issue

aeden

Post by aeden »

http://www.columbia.edu/~ks20/FE-Notes/ ... s-CAPM.pdf

Vector Decomposition

GE was the target all along for the velvit rope attack.

I can date the exact thought map but it was and will be ignored.

Wieser was right when he once declared that many economists have unwittingly dealt with the value theory of communism
and have on that account neglected to elaborate that of the present state of society.
Friedrich von Wieser, Der naturliche Wert (Vienna, 1889), p. 60

The dogs bark, but the caravan moves on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hk4KYhmoFTg

John

Post by John »

Marketing wrote: > Inbound marketing is very cost effective since it relies heavily
> on self-generated content and targets a more narrow audience. It
> helps to build trust and brand credibility because you are
> focusing on providing relevant, useful information to your
> audience instead of just trying to get their attention.

I'm leaving this for the time being because at least it's not about
sneakers and it's tangentially relevant to this thread. However, it's
still spam, and if you post any more spam then you and your messages
will be "disappeared."

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

aeden wrote:Be very humble H.
Today I changed spark plugs on my almost 18 year old car. That helps keep me humble. My thumbs are sore too. Got two new tires for the back last week and will take the 9 year old tire off and use that one as a spare. The other 9 year old tire gave out on the road early last week.

aeden

Post by aeden »

As noted H https://members.lode.one/login the silver bulls have had the landscape change under
their feet as we speak which has in some part created a cross current the paper covers as you seen also.
I have noted more have announced what is the plan over the next 520 weeks.
The next leg will not be productive capital expense for some time given regional idiocy's.
Like it was said they are the tragedy since they allowed themselves to burn which is a direct
view to cultural amnesia. They have removed themselves from nature so nature will remove them.
Bonfire of the vanities as the irony of thousands going to invade cinder and ash.
I take this view since it is another event the thinking natives told them you forget your creator
even before they left that region. His point was the void is between their ears on collective amnesia.
Anything they consider as we warned is something the States cannot afford point blank full stop and dated.

I can understand the Bantu issues of that corridor and the profit narratives since money is always in misery
the Elders warned us to avoid since it is short of the mark.
Our culture cannot accept the point you emphasize as the flutter effect on the feedback loop.
It is like they enjoyed the immolation they received and still cannot ponder nature was engineered
to accept it as a condition of survival. As Darwin said in his last breaths on Earth that He sold them
the material they wanted and it was rubbish. They still cannot see the reductionist is another ism based on
deception to covet. Since it was mid term Grandmother who has seen Her children's children's children
is fading away to the Ancients whom was hunted by the government we consider wise in their own eyes .
No one is against balanced trade since malice has utilized it in avarice.

As the Sacramento Bee notes - "the situation is growing worse with each passing day."

Yes we knew your model is flawed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Co8Qo4hTyb4