Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
vincecate

Re: Financial topics

Post by vincecate »

I have ordered a few things from China over the years and inquired about many more, so I am on mailing lists for several Chinese companies. One sent this today:

------------------------

Dear Vincent Cate,

To commit the promise to the world that China will meet the emission peak in the year 2030 and carbon neutrality in the year 2060, Chinese local governments have taken strict-ever actions to reduce the release of CO2 and energy consumption by restricted the supply of electrical power.

Some areas supply 5 days and stop 2 days in a week, some supply 3 and stop 4 days, some even just supply 2 days but stop 5 days.

These actions will result in a terrible increase of all costs, from raw materials to packing materials, from labor cost to ports operation costs.

Now, we all face a difficult choice: to order NOW or wait at least 6 months later (NOT sure when costs will go down). Just be prepared for 2 things: prices will be increased and delivery time will be prolonged. If you have demand, please place an order as soon as possible. We will arrange production in advance to ensure that your order can be delivered on time.

If you have any questions, please contact us and we will respond to you as soon as possible.

--------------------------

Of course having price controls on electricity when coal has gone up by a factor of 3 in price is the real problem, not their commitment to cut CO2.
But it is interesting that they are talking about how much production has been cut back and how prices will be going up.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Distribution of debt interest and maturity payment was made for now only we see.
The pareto effect is clear on consequences. The pol body farm cannot produce as
once again more are circling the wagans from imbalanced criminal policy.
Gas in one area in Kommyfornia is also over $7.00 and alt energy cannot fill the gap for the
nimby nudge them screechers as the looting is going on as faster while the sane people already left.
Open border Policy is over taking another zone. The free shit army dropped them off nightly locally as
the Fresno effect cannot be filled. The gap is to wide and locals know it.
The educated now tell us not enough Housing as another 4 million are estimated
to be smuggled in with million collecting permantly.
The point is we told point blank was we had no issue stepping over a drunk
that night since the last bed went to a beaten woman with a child.
Now government are drunks beating us.
This policy of open border is a criminal operation. The feral goverment has nothing to do with federal.
What we do know as we provide what we can to the very old as they ignored sanity as they butcher the young for profit
without impunity. Now they have the balls to tell do more as we watched another city die as they loot the tax base
as local businesses left zones to survive theives over years of abuses.
Point is they are worse than infidels as warned. Businesses sold to foreign interest from even paper clip files now.
Of course we understand.

I Timothy 5:8 "If any one does not provide for his relatives, and especially for his own family,
he has disowned the faith and is worse than an unbeliever,"

No reason to pay taxes other than they will slaughter us.
I may forgo the rest of the year in rent as we saved enough to pay these thieving maniacs who do care less.

The imbalances in Nature are now extreme. And as Ralph Waldo Emerson once wrote, "Nature hates monopolies".

The Individual will become the fundamental unit of society again. Collectivism is doomed.
The Future is self-reliance/sustainability, peer-to-peer decentralized locally-based networks, parallel societies, and voluntary associations.

And its happening now. No need to wait as one can start to live the future today.
Time to disengage from all the authoritarian truly insane muderous control structures and create a life worth living outside the
corrupted oligarchic system.
See you on the other side...
Last edited by aeden on Fri Oct 22, 2021 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

"Not even Congress knows what the bill would accomplish, with the contents of the plan changing day-by-day as Democrats squabble over how much it should spend, who it should benefit and who should pay for it."

For example, on Tuesday, the White House suggested it would jettison free community college.
The next day, Democrats were focused on proposed tax hikes after moderate Sen. Kyrsten Sinema (D-AZ) put her foot down over corporate and personal tax rates. In an attempt to provide some clarity (don't hold your breath), Biden on Thursday night held a CNN town hall-style event (on the same night as Dune's US release). In short, their messaging sucks. t

They don't care if they lose a few seats here or there over unpopular policy is the plan since same plan since 1963.
They don't care if Mr. or Mrs. Average Dem Congress person loses their seat because of it.
Sheep pens served one purpose anyway. They never understood IRS code 936 anyways and what it was.
Then they write sue us and get help. Some Americans alleged to be educated are some of the dumbest human ever produced.

https://cdn.mises.org/Human%20Action_3.pdf

aeden

Post by aeden »

52.52 x 100K +42.3500 (+416.42%)

DWACU

We are idiots.
You will eat crayons if you listen to Brandon.

Two semi-separate economies are emerging.
Woke to be revoked.

warrants
$129.79+80.71 (+164.45%)

The revolution will not be televised.

We will see if it burns out sideways H
Bravo to those who see it.

Restocking essential Decemeber for the next 100 day window.
Thats why we reseeded years back for the real supply chain.

Your only hope is demsheviks are soundly thrashed by actual thinking democrats. tyler

Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me; for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. Matthew 11:30

thread: amos

aeden

Post by aeden »

From another.
A small percentage of my colleagues are supportive but most everyone recieved the vax so I'm a bit of a pariah. I'm glad to be done with nursing for now and I'm getting a lot done on the homestead tacking down for winter. I told my supervisor walking out the door that she will lose some staff this time. The vaxed will become super spreaders and the variants will kill them. I feel like I missed the train heading to the showers. Glad to be out.

thread: other

aeden

Post by aeden »

Cold irony of the week.
Remember the Democrats won the elections and chair the commitees. Show some intelligence.

I seen one op only to rake the sand box paper trail on the op via frankfurt.
It was already noted.

I was told from a better source to recieve the first smiting since we trust the source more than
they can understand a peace beyond all understanding.
Mr. Stone conveyed the facts what awaits them.
Last edited by aeden on Fri Oct 22, 2021 2:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

The global energy crisis could escalate into a world food crisis leading to famine in vulnerable countries unless urgent action is taken, one of the world’s biggest producers of fertiliser has warned.

Svein Tore Holsether, the chief executive of Yara, which produces 8.6m tonnes of the key fertiliser ingredient ammonia annually, said high gas costs meant it was curbing production in Europe by 40%.
https://www.theguardian.com/business/20 ... production
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://thejeffreylord.com/biden-has-a- ... ach-house/
https://www.usaspending.gov/recipient/6 ... e-C/latest

Meanwhile die in the cold as they dump them in.

While illegals pour over the US southern border, Biden is halting the construction of the border wall that is designed to, among other things, provide security for the American citizens living on the American side of the border.
But when it comes to himself? There is Joe Biden’s wall-opposing Secretary of HHS heading a department that has awarded just over $455,000 in taxpayer dollars to build a wall – around Joe’s beach house.

Any thinking person understands.

https://gdxforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=65129#p65129
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ag- ... shrugs-crt

thread: brandon gulag

thread: mellis
Here is the direct letter from Jonathan Mellis addressing the American people:

“My name in Jonathan Mellis. I am a January 6 Capitol detainee being held in the DC jail. In the last 7 months I have experienced and witnessed the most inhumane and hateful treatment of my 34 years of life.
The DOJ and the Biden Administration are doing everything in their power to break me.

aeden

Post by aeden »

We’re all familiar with how climate alarm has been used to dictate changes in transportation, energy generation and construction codes. Of course, these efforts have been massive failures, as witnessed by the ongoing supply chain disruptions and energy shortages.
Large parts of Europe, Japan and China may freeze in the dark this winter thanks to efforts to close down nuclear and natural gas-fired electricity generation. The U.S. will be only slightly better off. We won’t freeze in the dark, but we will face much higher prices for home heating and gas at the pump.
The irony is that the U.S. will burn 23% more coal this year because of the shutdowns in nuclear and natural gas and the inability of wind turbines and solar to make up the difference. Nice job by the climate alarmists!
Will they be held to account? Will they see the error of their ways and abandon their delusions? Don’t hold your breath for either. They’ll only dig in harder.

James Rickards via DailyReckoning.com,
Politicians may be morons when it comes to public policy, but they’re geniuses when it comes to inventing new ways to control your life and steal your money.

All genocides are planned over a year in advance.
http://ponerology.com/evil_2b.html
Wake up.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Fog trade holds as book 4 still closed
fear oil gold

As we noted early they woke it as another limousine trade cult as lie cheat steal burn loot murder.
Good luck the actual democrats we can count on one hand and even that seen as if a man should flee from the face of a lion,
and a bear should meet him; and he should spring into his house,
and lean his hands upon the wall, and a serpent should bite him. Amos 5:19