Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
Trevor

Re: Financial topics

Post by Trevor »

Not to mention that under-30 voters voted in even greater numbers than in 2008, contrary to what many analysts were expecting. The Republicans seem to be making little effort to win them over and it's costing them.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Trevor wrote:Not to mention that under-30 voters voted in even greater numbers than in 2008, contrary to what many analysts were expecting. The Republicans seem to be making little effort to win them over and it's costing them.
I have not looked into the final numbers yet, they were still counting for days after the election so they will change.

But if it does turn out to be true I suspect all of the increase will be due to Hispanic under 30 voters.

Hispanics are the demographic that is driving population growth in this country because their birth rate is substantially above the replacement rate and due to immigration of children and adults in the child bearing years.
Last edited by Reality Check on Sat Nov 10, 2012 9:59 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

They were still counting for days after the election, so final numbers may still change, but ...

The day after the election it was looking like the 2012 turn out for both Obama and Romney was down significantly, compared to the 2008 turn out for Obama and McCain respectively. If that holds up after all the votes are counted it will mean Romney lost because he ran a worse campaign than McCain. Conversely if Romney had run as good a campaign as McCain, Romney would have won the popular vote, and perhaps the electoral college as well.
Last edited by Reality Check on Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:09 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Reality Check

Post by Reality Check »

Higgenbotham wrote:The debt isn't going to grow the economy
So true.

But if it appears the Republicans are rolling over for Obama,
there maybe a perception that uncertainty has been reduce, which might spur some kinds of investment, either in the United States, or China, or somewhere.

Statements like Obamacare is the law of the land by the Republican Speaker of the House, indicates Obama maybe playing the butch role the next time the Crier in Chief meets with the Weepy Speaker.

Trevor

Post by Trevor »

At this point, it's "Heads, I win. Tails: you lose" for the Republicans, being that the media is now for all intents and purposes part of the Democratic Campaign.

Also, the young people are a different generation. The Democrats have figured out how important they can be. I even heard they're using Generational Theory to become the dominant party in the country. The Republicans need to regroup and alter their strategy.

If Generational Dynamics ever becomes mainstream, that's likely what they will use it for.

aedens

Post by aedens »

Yes I alluded to three concentric circles on and off message.
Last edited by aedens on Mon Nov 12, 2012 5:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aedens

Post by aedens »

Twelve million fewer Americans voted in 2012 than in 2008, yet political pundits scratch their heads.
It’s not hard to see why, though.
To go along with endorsing a never-ending policy of bailouts, “stimulus packages,” and foreign military adventurism,
the establishment of neither major party questions the assaults on Americans’ liberties I’ve named above.
As my campaign showed, the American people are fed up. Many realized heading into Tuesday that regardless of who
won the presidential election, the status quo would be the real victor.
Liberty is popular – regardless of race, religion, or creed.
A renewed respect for liberty is the only way forward for the Republican Party and for our country.
I urge all my Republican colleagues to join the liberty movement in fighting for a brighter future.

Everyone is begging for some pain, and that pain is going to come shortly.

for the first time since 1973 "returned fire on Syrian military forces after Syrian shells exploded in Israeli territory
we touched on that

We will be known how we treat the old and the very young. They could care less.

Also started your reference material reading O http://www.gutenberg.org/files/2067/2067-h/2067-h.htm
Last edited by aedens on Tue Nov 13, 2012 3:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Marshall Kane

Post by Marshall Kane »

Trevor wrote: I even heard they're using Generational Theory to become the dominant party in the country.
This is a frightening prospect. Do you have sources for this? I'd be interested to read more.

John

Post by John »

Marshall Kane wrote:
Trevor wrote: I even heard they're using Generational Theory to become the dominant party in the country.
This is a frightening prospect. Do you have sources for this? I'd be interested to read more.
Me too. (But I find it exciting, not frightening)

aedens

Post by aedens »

The backlash is palatable and expected with the over then hill through the dale neocons. Note I did not say defense realities.
We touched on this facet that the right walled themselves in and the moderate voice was persistent but actually appeared down
trodden. Any first year student is aware of Thucydides warning on moderates and the position they will find themselves in.
The Cheny types and gated was a liability since Wall Street ran riot over the commons. Note John's section on ethics and
morality and pen in Thucydides observation of the secular minds.
I note this much earlier as demographical realities that we warned as of politically correct rhetoric of tools
http://generationaldynamics.com/forum/s ... ds=Gramsci
to obvious conclusion witnessed of these operatives.
Twelve million fewer Americans voted in 2012 than in 2008, yet political pundits scratch their heads?
GD is all elections so what are limitations on political verbiage? Are not GGS and GD themes some ignore?
I think the view is limited by time invested on multidimensional time lattices as spokes on the hub of reality
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/election- ... mps-stupid
http://www.myspace.com/video/michaelwis ... /109079927

I would like to review the sources also but will forward as H picked up on the thirty something attitude comment
I forwarded of a right wing analyst who passed along the Rights lost on account of blogs and enclaved votes.
The article conveyed was very compelling on a few notes that he linked.
If we have any bias at all, it's that we're pro-American. How deep is the Schadenfreude and latency is the
upcoming facts. A distinction to note between "secret schadenfreude" (a private feeling) and "open schadenfreude"
(Hohn, a German word roughly translated as "scorn") which is outright public derision.
The red and blue are both responsible for genuflection attitudes and the compromised status of the republic and they
linger in platitudes on the fact the Subjects as they view, who actually are the Republic know this and tired of redundant
veiled untouchable thuggery of our currency and letter. Those who are Citizens have been conveying but alas they
are both hard of hearing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HWuIu9N3 ... re=related

We hold these truths to be sacred & undeniable self-evident; that all men are created equal & independent
Attachments
createdequal.gif
createdequal.gif (91.76 KiB) Viewed 4487 times