Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
John

Re: Financial topics

Post by John »

aedens wrote:http://www.zerohedge.com/news/disinform ... w-it-works

Stress cracks induced from to many self licking ice cream cones parasites at the governments dinner table
as actual food disappers. People in our area are having problems buying gas to get to work or buy food.
Its real, its that bad and either taxes go down or we fall, these are honest people suffering in silence.
I will get his testamony and post it here since truth is oxygen. They are taxing us of course to save us from
ourself. We are really breaking down locally now and the Statists take more.
On another note it is safe to assume our Noske moment has arrived and Higg was correct on they will find
a way to chop you up for control. They take one piece at a time to preserve the ice cream supply.
The parasites are killing the host now and picking the bones clean as we noted before.
Interesting article, but I don't believe that any of these techniques are new.
Sun Tzu's Art of War had a lot of disinformation techniques.

aedens

Post by aedens »

John wrote:
aedens wrote:http://www.zerohedge.com/news/disinform ... w-it-works

Stress cracks induced from to many self licking ice cream cones parasites at the governments dinner table
as actual food disappers. People in our area are having problems buying gas to get to work or buy food.
Its real, its that bad and either taxes go down or we fall, these are honest people suffering in silence.
I will get his testamony and post it here since truth is oxygen. They are taxing us of course to save us from
ourself. We are really breaking down locally now and the Statists take more.
On another note it is safe to assume our Noske moment has arrived and Higg was correct on they will find
a way to chop you up for control. They take one piece at a time to preserve the ice cream supply.
The parasites are killing the host now and picking the bones clean as we noted before.
Interesting article, but I don't believe that any of these techniques are new.
Sun Tzu's Art of War had a lot of disinformation techniques.
I'm neutral on this Snowden character. I'd prefer if he had turned the information over to Ron Paul instead of leaking it to the press and hiding out in China. If Ron Paul wasn't up to the task or taking the heat, it would be useful to know that as well.
edit: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-06-1 ... -back-1984 est 11:24
This last gas spike has really mangled people in our area and was going to ask a few basic items on what they noted going forward other than the obvious we sure as hell can spend it on more important issues than the red and blue pill rhetorical nonsense. No one said national defense is not a thought but really who does the taxpayer need protection from since not one word is to be believed since all trust is plainly shot in the ass for some time as we know. Any speculation or thought map is fuel to the fire to maintain the precious ice cream flow. Like noted I will ask what he sees being in the position selling a article of property to get to work. I told him, no I will not abuse a working man but your word is good enough. His name is Terrance and he works for a living.

http://www.raymondibrahim.com/islam/the ... den-burns/

Do as little as possible,
Prosecute the victims.

The fact of the matter is as simple as DC, incompetance as we clean up the mess real time they ignore and as we are
now since they dropped thousands upon thousand on us. Elected idiots as square pegs into rounds holes to repopulate
devasted economic zones as new tax mules is not working for the white board tax payer overly funded rent seeking academics.
No need to tell me what's up on that cost since I have two still going medical and what we reported here on who is backfilling those
positions soon as we noted here.
Last edited by aedens on Tue Jun 11, 2013 11:24 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Anybody think this stock market can crash now? Looks to me like it's ready.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aedens

Post by aedens »

Higgenbotham wrote:Anybody think this stock market can crash now? Looks to me like it's ready.
Getting there and Turkey is smouldering and slipping into darkness. Egypt is withering and will be a waste land.
Syria and the region will be a heap then the real show fires up. The west is a slipping to mental decrepids
as one eyed kings who plucked out the other eye to be gods in the land of the blind to save us from ourselves.
In a word blowhard death cult chasing a kid now who vetted what he told the brits anyway.
As for supply chain we have redundancy in zones for such emergencys since we are drowning in retards.
Taxpayers are the worst of the lot allowing themselves to be run over.
Sluggish growth is the new normal so be happy with that for now, and I am for now.
Last edited by aedens on Wed Jun 12, 2013 6:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

at99sy

Post by at99sy »

Higgenbotham wrote:Anybody think this stock market can crash now? Looks to me like it's ready.
There is not a significant chance this market will turn down hard until the supports are pulled out or a major event takes place.
It will have to burn out not fade away-to paraphrase an old song fro Def Leppard.

Marc

Post by Marc »

at99sy wrote:There is not a significant chance this market will turn down hard until the supports are pulled out or a major event takes place.
It will have to burn out, not fade away — to paraphrase an old song from Def Leppard.
With the parabolic trajectory that the stock market has taken, it is indeed easy to get the feeling that a collapse is going to happen any day now. However, I respectfully tend to agree that as long as the prop-up supports are there, they will either have to cease or that a major event will need to take place to cause a market collapse in the near future. Of course, what cannot go on forever simply won't — but I tend to feel that there are some extremely creative tactics that the Fed and its counterparts can take to keep things from really falling for some time. (One thing that the Fed can do — and may well have already arranged for — is to have other central banks, such as the Swiss National Bank, buy up equities if it looks like the stock market is about ready to really take a plunge. Or, there can be a stealth tactic to have what is tantamount to "Feds on top of Feds" to keep the game going much longer.)

I'm beginning to think, more and more, that America may see a Fifth Turning sometime next decade, despite an increasingly swaggering and bellicose China. If this happens, this should give America extra valuable time to develop its anti-ballistic-missile systems to thwart what the Chinese may decide to lob at the homeland.

Thanks, all, for sharing. —Regards, Marc

John

Post by John »

at99sy wrote:
There is not a significant chance this market will turn down hard until the supports are pulled out or a major event takes place.
It will have to burn out not fade away-to paraphrase an old song fro Def Leppard.

If we assume, as we all do, that the market is being boosted by QE,
then it's still possible that the market bubble has even gotten ahead
of the QE, especially since the QE is not increasing, so a panic could
still start.

at99sy

Post by at99sy »

John wrote:
at99sy wrote:

If we assume, as we all do, that the market is being boosted by QE,
then it's still possible that the market bubble has even gotten ahead
of the QE, especially since the QE is not increasing, so a panic could
still start.
'The panic will indeed begin at some point, but what is it going to take to turn the irrational tide of everlasting
prosperity and sheeple mentality? If we send troops into Syria or our domestic leadership begins to crack, we could see it in the near term. I'm not confident anything will occur as long as Obama is in office. Unless of course there is a rapid backlash against him by the ones who have placed upon this pedestal.

Cheers
sy

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

The market has also been boosted by corporate buybacks of stock. Most of these buybacks are financed by borrowing at the recent low interest rates. Interest rates have risen fast over the past few weeks and that will slow the corporate buybacks.

This is affected by QE if reducing or not increasing QE causes interest rates to rise. Also if more QE causes loss of faith in the currency (as in Japan) then more QE can cause interest rates to rise anyway. I suspect what happened in Japan is why the Fed seems nervous - they don't want that to happen here.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

vincecate

Post by vincecate »

In the past week the yen has gone up 4%, then down 4%, then up 4%. This is high volatility. It used to be down about 1% per week. The question is, who in their right mind wants to hold bonds in Yen paying 0.33% per year for 5 years, for a grand total, with compounding, of 1.66% after 5 years, when the value of the currency is changing by more than that several days this past week? I am just sure that it is foolish to hold JGBs. As people realize this and get out the central bank will make many more Yen to buy up existing bonds and new ones from the government.
yen.png
yen.png (23.49 KiB) Viewed 3262 times
http://www.bloomberg.com/markets/rates- ... nds/japan/