Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown

richard5za

Re: Financial topics

Post by richard5za »

Higg and Aeden, are you able to recognize a pattern on yesterday's SP 500 fall? It didn't look the 2007 fall? I wondered if it was an abc down correction, b wave up today c wave down after? Will it get down to the 200 dma, possibly not?

aeden

Post by aeden »

Supply chain agility is always suspect from the lack of ethics or as we discussed mores.
I have to stay with the map head winds and the point will be he is ignoring facts in purpose.

The Stoic asked Alexander what gave him the right to stand in his sunlight.
Aristotle was hired as the journey fragmented into four myopic economic zones.

Yes we seen it coming and yes a few tried to mitigate issues at a hard price.
http://gdxforum.com/forum/search.php?st ... only&ch=-1

I closed the rest of book four yesterday. Pull back will repopulate book four as zones.
We warned early to avoid beta map mistakes.

Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:12 pm
That requires an increasing rate of stripping from a smaller base. Good point to work forward H. Did not get that far to draw clearer context, but did allude to it back a few pages, I will pull it forward. The thought was chain supply management. Facts remain some are better at it so stripping on some segments is to strong of a drain on a conditional opportunity. As we know, Sogo shosha groups are sufficiently diversified to withstand periodic downturns in certain sectors of the economy.

We seen it coming and all they did was harm avoiding what we know and hoped not to see.
They spend years in darkness. Trust is shattered.

It will always come down to blood and soil. All else is noise now.

The 10 divisions for propaganda analysis are as follows:
1. The ideology and purpose of the propaganda campaign
2. The context in which the propaganda occurs
3. Identification of the propagandist
4. The structure of the propaganda organization
5. The target audience https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/marke ... al-impacts
6. Media utilization techniques
7. Special techniques to maximize effect
8. Audience reaction to various techniques
9. Counter propaganda, if present
10. Effects and evaluation http://gdxforum.com/forum/search.php?ke ... sf=msgonly <---------

Avarice the spur of greed.
April 8th 2024.
The judgement seal ends.

Those cannot fathom the recent reprieve we have been given will never understand what it ever was in the first place.
As we have seen they shall deceive the very elect.
Get to the light.
They seek solace that you missed by that much as testimony to the hardness of their Heart.

thread: sogo salem l8ter

If you have a full cable TV package come back after the march sweeps as warned. It was dated also.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFa_Ch6vcPw

δοκιμάζετε τὰ πνεύματα

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

richard5za wrote:Higg and Aeden, are you able to recognize a pattern on yesterday's SP 500 fall? It didn't look the 2007 fall? I wondered if it was an abc down correction, b wave up today c wave down after? Will it get down to the 200 dma, possibly not?
aeden wrote:I closed the rest of book four yesterday. Pull back will repopulate book four as zones.
We warned early to avoid beta map mistakes.
Richard, Like aeden, I see a possible low here. I covered all shorts this morning.

As far as pattern goes, I've had difficulty with that. It could also be 5 waves down. Not sure.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Over the next few days, The 97th Percentile may make an attempt to rally the stock market back up. The features of that, if they do, could include:

Rumors that another Fed insurance cut could be coming and it will come sooner rather than later so as not to give the appearance of meddling in the election
Statements that the US is geographically isolated relative to Europe and Asia and that although nobody is truly isolated, the US is in relatively better shape in that regard
Statements that the US has the best infrastructure to withstand coronavirus with the CDC, superior health care, a strong population, great sanitation, and the ability to produce a vaccine and roll it out to their population first
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

richard5za wrote:the 200 dma
Maybe, but today we hit the 50% retrace of the move from October to February (2850 to 3400 in round numbers) and it appears to me that could stop the decline for now.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

aeden

Post by aeden »

march sweeps as noted - no date needed for us
defer cycle until benchmarks into judgement window
no need to date that either

only one way to heal this land

he is correct on span sweeps tighter
as we warned bear raids are 40 milliseconds

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Tonight the book is very thin, the markets are nervous, and price is flopping all over the place.

If this continues, this is the kind of night where an experienced trader could potentially take a small account and with laser like precision double it in one night.