Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

aeden

Post by aeden »

Democratic gatekeepers to a $1.8 trillion stimulus package have made several demands which have nothing to do with coronavirus before they'll sign off on the legislation.

According to Town Hall's Guy Benson, Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY) and House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) are demanding massive collective bargaining powers for unions, more stringent fuel emissions standards for airlines, and an expansion of wind and solar tax credits.

http://gdxforum.com/forum/search.php?ke ... sf=msgonly

Let it burn to the ground Office.

A. Taxpayer

Our children need gear to save lives and some testing kits to define the sick to provide care.

Talk to the Adults in other Nations to secure fair trade to alleviate real issues. Chuck and Nancy are criminal enterprises.Next.

The adults are utilizing empty space to fill the needs. Mr. Pence as a facilitator and the current Teams in the Office get my vote.
Last edited by aeden on Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:36 am, edited 2 times in total.

vincecate

Post by vincecate »

Basically every talking head I see says the Fed needs to make more liquidity. Only Peter Schiff says printing money will probably lead to high inflation.

Might be a time to be contrarian.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Neutral as the body farm shows it true face.
The Adults are buying dislocation Vin and sure you are.

Residuals.
Active measures.
Media soaking.

Nancy says we got food stamps what the point.

They leveraged politic over ground Intel.

The activist judges picked coffins over containment also.

Evil.

thread: operation red mile

aeden

Post by aeden »

Pigs At The Trough: Private Jet Industry Now Asking For "Absurd" Government Bailout
"This is a tremendous opportunity to restructure things to fit our vision."

Democrats are insane.

What Trump is saying is what every medical student learn first in medical school.
In other words, don’t use a nuclear bomb to kill a fly; or, don’t flatten the economy in order to flatten the curve.

Locally the younger idiots will end up killing their own family and bitch about it.

Essential personnel are keeping production online. The swamp should drown it its own mental disease.

aeden

Post by aeden »

aeden

Post by aeden »

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://twitter.com/LionelMedia/status/ ... 0354233349

media soaking

toolbox measures

We just started with CNN since we knew the swamp was unable to consider the working people who know and why. Sun Aug 19, 2018 10:14 am

Public opinion is utterly wrong in its appraisal of the phases of the trade cycle. The artificial boom is not prosperity, but the [p. 224] deceptive appearance of good business. Mises: Paper of the British Experts, April 8, 1943. [p. 227] [p. 228] [p. 229]
Take it an Honor you can see they are not democrats. They are thieves.

aeden

Post by aeden »

54 minutes ago
(Edited)

"She said when she gets sick, it'll probably be mild and will last for a few days."

"When?" We're not "all going to get it."

JHC, at 71 years of age, this delusional fool will be lucky if she sees the next sunrise (if and when she "gets it").
How do I know? What anecdotal information do I have?
I'll just write I know someone with whom I am enough of a close relation for them to communicate to me enough information (with HIPAA compliance) based upon their front line experience now as a ICU RN in a major Seattle hospital.
Again, we're not all going to "get it." But if you insist, you're welcome to improve your odds down at the beach or at the park during the next neighborly, social love fest. Some people can't stand crowds. Others "can't live without 'em."
For those of you climbing up the walls in need of fulfilling some primeval instinct to become lost in a crowd, it's Darwin Awards time: what may become your finest hour. Go for it. Just don't expect a room at the (hospital) inn. And if you do get a bed, don't bother asking what's for breakfast.

We are only slowing down the infection rate so hospitals are not too overloaded. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Logic and logistics always meet.

thread: l8ter

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

vincecate wrote:Basically every talking head I see says the Fed needs to make more liquidity. Only Peter Schiff says printing money will probably lead to high inflation.

Might be a time to be contrarian.
I wonder if that's the reason gold leapt up?