Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
Higgenbotham

Re: Financial topics

Post by Higgenbotham »

aeden wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:13 pm
More care to what these creatures are up to H.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?s ... ersion=KJV

https://www.anonymousconservative.com/b ... es2020.png
First, as far as the history of Bill Gates, I read a biography around 1994 and recall the main points. One of them was he was fascinated with the idea of being able to sell his software on every PC that would be sold. In other words, that everyone would need a PC and he could basically tax every human on earth. Now fast forward to 2020. It's no surprise that Gates wants to do the same with vaccines. It's in his DNA to want to tax every human on earth and now, according to him, every human on earth needs his vaccine or whatever he can sell along with any vaccine that gets implemented.

Gates was interviewed on one of the mainstream news outlets recently and they asked him about the stock market. He said, well, I don't know much about how the stock market should be valued but if you take away a couple years worth of earnings, the stock market could be about where it should be. What Gates is trying to tell us is he's a really modest guy who doesn't know about everything, but he knows a lot about vaccines. Vaccines are his area of expertise and you're expected to take his shitty vaccine, just like you took his shitty software. Even as an old guy, Gates still has big dreams of controlling every human on earth. Oh, and you know the trump card he will play. If I'm not buying into the idea that he needs to vaccinate me, I'm instead some freak who is buying into conspiracy theories. Nope, Gates is the freak. Anybody who wants to tax and control every human on earth is a freak and I've been watching the Bill Gates freak show for a long time, too long.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

The update chip is installed into the nasal cavity. The guy is insane.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

aeden wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 1:54 pm
The update chip is installed into the nasal cavity. The guy is insane.
https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfr ... rosoft-tax

Gates uses tax avoidance schemes to amass the fortune to control the population. Complete hypocrite. Wordperfect was a far superior program to Word and Lotus and Quattro were better than Excel.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Sun Jun 14, 2020 6:37 pm
Friday was a head check we did very well Thursday, Monday the coin flip, Tuesday some will pay attention.
Last week was the least liquidity provided we read.
https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/stock ... orate-debt

Glad to hear you got back to surface H. Trying not to be despondent on fundamentals and technical lulz map.
The thaw map never left my radar. Donald J Trump appears to be in command of optics and tone.
I would golf more and go and watch the liberal spin bots go crazier than they already are and ask the BISH States
to see if they adjusted their meds yet.

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/fda ... hloroquine
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7F1cnW ... tu.be&t=92
thread: l8ter
Last edited by aeden on Mon Jun 15, 2020 2:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Fed will buy corporate bonds in addition to corporate bond ETFs.

In other words, the Fed will counterfeit more money. Only by buying the most pristine short term corporate debt can it be considered otherwise.

This is just verification that they crossed the line into buying junk while back. Now they will do more.

https://fortune.com/2020/04/09/fed-buyi ... ronavirus/

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Mon Jun 15, 2020 12:03 pm
Higgenbotham wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 4:48 pm
richard5za wrote:
Thu Jun 11, 2020 12:46 pm
Higg who recoups by mugging bots...
Basically by smashing the bots I just avoided making a margin call and didn't gain much beyond that.
Since early last week, I've been able to get back on track and really pounded the bots today. My break even on this short trade is at a new high, but still not profitable yet.

Excellent! I have a feeling the market will remain choppy and move sideways for a while. Its in a range at present

aeden

Post by aeden »

Our zone has eight distinction districts. They need to open throttle for the 1099 people.
The demshevik thought maps are bottle necks to break them. These kids are lacking resolve
to candidate screening and as we warned they need to hold maybe three county districts to get back in.
The blow out will be epic and I do caution what was done to Flynn from that Ankara
file seen as a vested interest they conveyed on the ECO block based in Ankara.
It matters. Improved FX if the moderates can act sane. Even they know that.

aeden

Post by aeden »

target of 3,350 assumes a multiple of 20x forward 12- month earnings of $168 - morg

thread: 34xx

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

John wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:46 pm
** 14-Jun-2020 World View: Helicopter money
Higgenbotham wrote:
Sun Jun 14, 2020 5:23 pm
> I also remember a discussion a few years ago where you said that
> the longer the Dow is above the mean reversion line (what I
> referred to above as the trend line), the longer it would stay
> below the mean reversion line in the future in order to balance
> out the area above and below.
That, in fact, is the Law of Mean Reversion.
Would the areas need to be computed based on a log chart or a linear chart?

In other words, if a log chart were drawn and the areas above and below the regression line (which in the case of a log chart the regression line would be a straight line) were computed based on actual numbers, the computation would be the same as that on a linear chart. But if the areas were computed based on the actual area covered on a graph of the log chart, that would allow the target on the stock market low to be skewed toward a higher number than it if were computed based on the areas on a linear chart. I hope what I'm asking is clear.

If the areas were to be computed based on the actual area covered by the graph of the log chart, a case could be made that the stock market will not fall below zero, but if it's based on a linear chart, at this point with the market having been so far above the regression line for as long as it has, it's difficult to make that case. The market would need to stay below the regression line but not very far above zero for something like 4 decades (I'm just guessing as to 4 decades as I have not drawn the chart and looked at it; I just know that the stock market has been over twice the regression line for many years).