Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
vincecate

Re: Financial topics

Post by vincecate »

What do you guys think about the chances of a Civil War in the next year?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ntr8dBLYc4

Does Generational Dynamics have USA due for crisis now?

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://nitter.dark.fail/pic/card_img%2 ... D800x320_1
Antifa Cheers in the Streets After One of Their Peers Shoots and Kills a Trump Supporter in Denver
already started

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

vincecate wrote:
Sat Oct 10, 2020 8:45 pm
What do you guys think about the chances of a Civil War in the next year?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Ntr8dBLYc4

Does Generational Dynamics have USA due for crisis now?
I think it depends on how stringent the definition of civil war that someone wants to apply.

Maybe a less stringent definition that says there are two opposing sides within a country fighting against each other and there are some casualties inflicted on both sides, it doesn't seem like we are far from that. At this point, I think it's fair to say the right isn't fighting but they are getting ready to defend if necessary and they are leaving the cesspools controlled by the left rather than fight for them. But if the left decides to leave their cesspools and fight for areas controlled by the right, then by a less stringent definition that will be a civil war and it seems possible. That would not be a civil war by my definition but I wouldn't argue if someone wanted to call it that.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://bc.ctvnews.ca/it-s-almost-like- ... -1.5030055
Chinmil carrying out drills in Canada

Shocked reporter says NO one showed in support of Biden and Harris at their in event in Arizona.
No signs. Nothing. https://twitter.com/i/status/1315375014288465920
It's a bold strategy of Biden\Harris to keep the details of their campaign rally a secret.

Xiden the 47th sock puppet extraordinaire was a bad inwestment.

https://www.state.gov/wp-content/upload ... -04-20.pdf
A thriving counter-disinformation community comprised of governments, civil society,
academia, the press, the private sector, and citizens around the world who refuse to tolerate these
tactics is pushing back.

aeden

Post by aeden »

I wonder if these people will ever realize that the Globalist wanted them to be raped and destroyed.

No they will not. They will only tell you that you crossed the line.

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/juliorosa ... e-n2577725

blm shock troops supported by

#BLACKLIVESMATTER Airbnb, A16z, Bumble, Cisco, Docusign, DoorDash, Eaze, Etsy, Grindr, Grubhub, IBM, Matchstick Ventures
Microsoft, Niantic, Peloton, Reddit, RobinHood, Salesforce, Shopify, Snap, Uber, Techtonic

Robinhood Users' Accounts Mysteriously Looted.
Robinhood users who have experienced theft from their accounts say they have nobody at the company to call.
No mystery supporting burn loot murder founded by Marxist trained thieves appears to be the ultimate market call.

but only one person was home at the time it was targeted, a 70-year-old woman.

"She was in her bedroom and her front window got smashed...she screamed, she started crying. She called me, by the time I got here...she couldn't stop shaking. I ended up loading her up into my vehicle and driving her to her sister's house in Grafton in hopes she would get some rest because I knew she wouldn't get rest here overnight,"

aeden

Post by aeden »

Again, there isn't a shred of evidence included in the FBI's criminal complaint, nor subsequent reporting, that the men adhered to a white supremacist ideology - a false narrative.
And so, it appears that the FBI busted an anarchist, anti-government militia which plotted violence against elected officials -
yet hated both sides of the aisle.

Let's see how fast this entire affair disappears from the news cycle.

Vote stupid vote Gretchen Whitlessmer another total TDS Sea Hag.

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:34 am
richard5za wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:03 am
Higgenbotham wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:04 pm

Didn't see it, but have seen that the VIX made its secondary low for the year in early August (higher low than the February low as the market made a higher high) and has been higher than that low since.
I think the high is this session and has probably already happened. I think the crash will start Monday and it will last the rest of the month with a low for this month below 2200 and possibly as low as 1500-1800.

But I've been wrong about this so many times in the past 11 years that nobody should listen to me. One day I will be right if I survive that long. Of course, if the crash is this month and does what I say it will, I will do well as I have puts out the ears bought yesterday and today. 165 puts as of now.
It just keeps on gathering more and more madness, Higg, as I write S&P 500 is at 3528!! Say it drops to half this level can you imagine the global economic devastation? And the debt crisis that will follow. I think 700 is more like it. "Goodness me", is about all I can say. Its the lack of arithmetic that I don't understand. My eldest son has taught in a local university now for a little over 20 years, and I was explaining how to adequately practice as a (local) tax practitioner you needed to be fluent in arithmetic including percentages and ratios, and understand what they mean. He then said to me : "Dad, do you know how few people have that ability?" But I would assume that investment advisers are math fluent, but perhaps not.

aeden

Post by aeden »

zerohedge
@zerohedge
Nasdaq Explodes Higher Amid Unprecedented Gamma/Futures Double-Squeeze

https://duckduckgo.com/?q=Reflexivity&atb=v240-6&ia=web
https://gdxforum.com/forum/search.php?k ... sf=msgonly

And yet, he perseveres, and is possibly one
of the few people in the world to do so.
He's essentially trying to show that Keynes's maxim can be beaten, and
that he can stay solvent longer than the market can remain irrational.

Income Trust* div BTZ $0.083900 only small position other than book four short still open
80.39% cash

aeden

Post by aeden »

[Alan Howard] co-founded in 2002 with fellow Credit Suisse traders Jean-Philippe Blochet, Chris Rokos, James Vernon, and Trifon Natsis. The company name was created by utilizing portions of the last names of the co-founders
Brit's who gained their experience working for a Swiss Co... and subsequently incorporated in UK tax shelter Jersey. You got nothing.

One River entered the year positioned for a dramatic turn in financial markets, and its Long Volatility Fund returned 50% during the first three weeks of March. That discretionary strategy has since pared gains and is now up 37%. The firm’s Dynamic Convexity Fund, which systematically bets on equity volatility, has returned 41%. tyler

aeden

Post by aeden »

“We can only reopen our economy and set the foundation for a strong recovery if we support state and local governments on the frontline of this crisis,” Lowey said in a statement. -Reuters

Bob Bish demsheviks are burn- loot- murder.
Not a cent will or should the Office give burn loot murder of our tax money. That would be criminal negligence.

The only one who helped us for PPE was the Office.

The first tick in the noted was last August.
The march sweeps was PPE so they could survive the front lines.
We noted protect the elderly and Sweden had the fortitude to conclude and concede
in some humility issues surfaced. We picked Sweden as a litmus since truly I still do.
We know what happened over there also.
As we noted from actual science on the first numbers unscrubbed 20.8% over 80 died point blank
from that rna signature cohort study and the to ensue topic data fragility. It did not fail agenda
hived minds either.
Option five was noted to what they would do from flypaper onward.
Trump sent the market a response signal and metals is a fiat safety valve.
We are dealing with percentages of change and if we fail and then fall
the Planet will enter a darkness you will be unable to fathom.

No we are not reactionary we know the adversary's.
https://mises.org/files/human-actionpdf-0

My daughter is hells deep in this as detroit over flows are moved to her facility.
Protocols are updated for the system to save personnel and lives.

Mon Apr 06, 2020 4:47 pm
The Office helped on PPE.
Double your efforts on PPE.
Other treatment plans have been provided and also noted here from France and Spain.
Kevin lost his Sister on our global internal updates.

We do not like or trust you demsheviks democrat monsters.

From the front lines FU Nancy.

Yes they fell like leaves from you idiots.

As we seen in real time.
Schumer: the vote is 'irrelevant'

Sun Mar 22, 2020 6:37 am

We have some now but it’s being rationed at the moment.
I have friends who work in design and are 3D printing us some n 95 and making us face shields.
I will let Her know DNC principles.

We know the results every time.

“The premature travel ban to and from China by the current administration just an excuse to further his ongoing war against immigrants.
There must be a check and Balance on these restrictions.”
Chuck Schumer February 5, 2020

Act stupid, win stupid prizes.

You killed thousands Chuck. We saved what we could.

thread: march sweeps