Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
Cool Breeze

Re: Financial topics

Post by Cool Breeze »

Tom Mazanec wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 1:47 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Apr 03, 2023 12:14 pm
Does anyone read this? ClarkMod, you need to censor some people not named me or others ... that might actually make the place more read-able. Jee
If you mean aeden, I actually asked John to ban him because he was making this thread unreadable. John was rather nonplussed by my request. I then tried setting up threads for aeden myself. He started posting a lot on one, but I see he is back here (he is on my foe list and I don't feel like showing his replies).
Yes, it's ridiculous. I'm called a troll (untrue), Russian (untrue), and all sorts of other names - but recently several other posters have supported the same point of view I hold, and based on facts. Are they all trolls? Or do they just hate that the USA turned degenerate and even more war mongering, year over year? It's beyond bizarre.

ojavaid

Post by ojavaid »

John

Post by John »

ojavaid wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 7:22 pm
Great article

https://www.wsj.com/articles/black-swan ... 1675177877
Requires a subscription.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Taleb, another guy who went from insightful and interesting to madness with max ego social media buttons and wrong overnight. Quite sad - he turned on the process of understanding and mystery well described in his own books.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

ojavaid wrote:
Great article

Do you have a summary, or what you took away?

John

Post by John »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:06 pm
ojavaid wrote:
Great article

I asked Bing AI to summarize the article. Here's what came back:

The article you provided is about Mark Spitznagel, the founder of hedge fund Universa Investments, who believes that the financial system is poised for a crisis1234. He warns that the economy has too much debt and that it could have consequences similar to the Great Depression4. He calls it a “Tinderbox-Timebomb” which will be even worse than the 1929 stock market crash5.

the numbers 12345 are all links to other articles.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:41 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:06 pm
ojavaid wrote:
Great article

I asked Bing AI to summarize the article. Here's what came back:

The article you provided is about Mark Spitznagel, the founder of hedge fund Universa Investments, who believes that the financial system is poised for a crisis1234. He warns that the economy has too much debt and that it could have consequences similar to the Great Depression4. He calls it a “Tinderbox-Timebomb” which will be even worse than the 1929 stock market crash5.

the numbers 12345 are all links to other articles.
Things are unraveling as we speak. The news items talking about USD losing reserve status is also either predictive programming, or "told you so" news. I think they know it's coming. I am on record saying that in the next 2-6 months markets drop (yes that means BTC to some extent too, maybe pretty big) over 20% and possibly 50+%

There's something big brewing. FedNow is slated for its arrival in July.

The Fed could have saved SVB, but decided not to. Why? You know why, they don't like BTC or crypto. But the cat's out the bag.

Your take, John?

aeden

Post by aeden »

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Apr 05, 2023 8:43 pm

Things are unraveling as we speak. The news items talking about USD losing reserve status is also either predictive programming, or "told you so" news.
I am not clear on what you are saying about USD? Two years ago the value of USD against a basket of glogal currencies was 90 (approx) and on Friday close it was over 101; thats not a currency about to fall over. World debt is I understand over USD 340 trillion. Do you know how long it would take to find replacements for the world's reserve currency?
Our next crisis in my opinion is unsustainable debt; a debt crisis; everyone and every currency will suffer but it will be the lesser currencies that take the worst knocks. In this event I am bullish on gold (5 thousand year history)

aeden

Post by aeden »

The dxy basket is the float swap currency. The Asian great fire wall market currency would collapse in minutes if they could move
it out. This is why they are infiltrating segments here since pols are cheap here.
The dudes off target for whatever pretext.

Peg ratios. or for others to consider sdr rights as we are.
U.S. dollar 0.57813
Euro 0.37379
Chinese yuan 1.0993
Japanese yen 13.452
Pound sterling 0.080870

1. We don't want war, we are only defending ourselves!
2. Our adversary is solely responsible for this war!
3. Our adversary's leader is inherently evil and resembles the devil
4. We are defending a noble cause, not our particular interests!
5. The enemy is purposefully committing atrocities; if we are making mistakes this happens without intention
6. The enemy makes use of illegal weapons
7. We suffer few losses, the enemy's losses are considerable
8. Recognized intellectuals and artists support our cause.
9. Our cause is sacred.
10. Whoever casts doubt on our propaganda helps the enemy and is a traitor.

Morelli published in 2001

German journalist Rudolf Walther praises Morelli's theoretical framework: In his opinion, Morelli's publication works as an "intellectual instrument" for any newspaper reader or television viewer in order to "examine and criticize propaganda enforced by modern media".

Furthermore, since they did not see fit to acknowledge God, He gave them up to a depraved mind, to do what ought not to be done. They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed, and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, and malice. Romans the Book
written by one who was made blind to see later,

Let me know if you need the complete version already in the notes.
https://www.cnn.com/2022/08/27/europe/d ... index.html
Any one paying attention know they found the guy that took her life. No clue on what the target is other than innocent people.
All sides paying the price for other people sickness in avarice of too many sides as it is.