Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
Higgenbotham

Re: Financial topics

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Thu Nov 19, 2020 12:20 pm
Their ... "skills" are ... marginalizing those who present a threat to them. That's what Bezos basically spends his whole day doing.
Secret Amazon Reports Expose the Company’s Surveillance of Labor and Environmental Groups

Dozens of leaked documents from Amazon’s Global Security Operations Center reveal the company’s reliance on Pinkerton operatives to spy on warehouse workers and the extensive monitoring of labor unions, environmental activists, and other social movements.

by Lauren Kaori Gurley

November 23, 2020, 11:16am

A trove of more than two dozen internal Amazon reports reveal in stark detail the company's obsessive monitoring of organized labor and social and environmental movements in Europe, particularly during Amazon's “peak season” between Black Friday and Christmas. The reports, obtained by Motherboard, were written in 2019 by Amazon intelligence analysts who work for the Global Security Operations Center, the company's security division tasked with protecting Amazon employees, vendors, and assets at Amazon facilities around the world.
Advertisement

The documents show Amazon analysts closely monitor the labor and union-organizing activity of their workers throughout Europe, as well as environmentalist and social justice groups on Facebook and Instagram. They also indicate, and an Amazon spokesperson confirmed, that Amazon has hired Pinkerton operatives—from the notorious spy agency known for its union-busting activities—to gather intelligence on warehouse workers.

Internal emails sent to Amazon's Global Security Operations Center obtained by Motherboard reveal that all the division's team members around the world receive updates on labor organizing activities at warehouses that include the exact date, time, location, the source who reported the action, the number of participants at an event (and in some cases a turnout rate of those expected to participate in a labor action), and a description of what happened, such as a "strike" or "the distribution of leaflets." Other documents reveal that Amazon intelligence analysts keep close tabs on how many warehouse workers attend union meetings; specific worker dissatisfactions with warehouse conditions, such as excessive workloads; and cases of warehouse-worker theft, from a bottle of tequila to $15,000 worth of smart watches.

The documents offer an unprecedented look inside the internal security and surveillance apparatus of a company that has vigorously attempted to tamp down employee dissent and has previously been caught smearing employees who attempted to organize their colleagues. Amazon's approach of dealing with its own workforce, labor unions, and social and environmental movements as a threat has grave implications for its workers' privacy and ability to join labor unions and collectively bargain—and not only in Europe. It should also be concerning to both customers and workers in the United States and Canada, and around the world as the company expands into Turkey, Australia, Mexico, Brazil, and India.
https://www.vice.com/en/article/5dp3yn/ ... -movements

The fact that Amazon monitors these groups isn't surprising, but I think the extremes they are going to says something about how little leeway they must believe they have to either raise wages or deal with a union. I would tend to think their fears are real, as their net income averages around 2% and that's not a whole lot to work with, although it has gotten a little better in the past couple years.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Ikk2ekdKs&t=305s H this is whats next and we know that here.

search.php?keywords=bonhoeffer&t=2&sf=msgonly

Where do you think Biden is going to put all the millions of refugees He promised to bring in
and yes key provisions in the CARES Act are set to expire.
Americans went past screaming idiot stage.
When they come for your weapons you are just dead.
Collaborative gain of function cults as piggy back Marxist cults like a toxic red tide are taking
over the now brain dead house as we speak. SCOTUS has no nerve and the Senate no Spine.
The brain in power in a few months is diseased. The seal is set.

His meaning: “Truly I tell you, it will be more bearable for Sodom and Gomorrah on the day of judgment than for that town” (verse 15).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRWylroz1mY
Last edited by aeden on Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

aeden wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:14 pm
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y8Ikk2ekdKs&t=305s H this is whats next and we know that here.
When I was in Belarus in 2006, I was able to go into a government run dental clinic. It was explained to me that there are 3 levels of care available. There was a private dentist from another country. That was separate from the government run dental clinic. Within the government run dental clinic, there were two levels of care. One was to pay a nominal fee and get seen sooner. This was thought to be one step below the private dentist. The lowest level of care was the free care in the government run clinic. While I was in there, there was an old woman pleading to get dental care because she had a toothache for about a year that was very severe. As I recall, she did not receive any care that day.

Probably somewhere in these pages, I have a better description of this that I can find.
Higgenbotham wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2013 5:39 pm
They took me to a state run dental clinic. There were people there moaning in agony because they needed dental care but the state was way behind. The way I understood it was if you were in enough pain, you got in. It's been too long to remember what one woman said her specific wait time was to get a tooth taken care of, but 18 months comes to mind. Due to the linkage with Western Europe, though, a Western European dentist had come in and it was allowed to use him if you had the money. Few had enough money. I believe there was a tier in the middle where you could pay the state for expedited and higher quality dental care.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

John

Post by John »

** 27-Nov-2020 World View: Do it yourself dentistry
Higgenbotham wrote:
Fri Nov 27, 2020 9:29 pm
> When I was in Belarus in 2006, I was able to go into a government
> run dental clinic. It was explained to me that there are 3 levels
> of care available. There was a private dentist from another
> country. That was separate from the government run dental
> clinic. Within the government run dental clinic, there were two
> levels of care. One was to pay a nominal fee and get seen
> sooner. This was thought to be one step below the private
> dentist. The lowest level of care was the free care in the
> government run clinic. While I was in there, there was an old
> woman pleading to get dental care because she had a toothache for
> about a year that was very severe. As I recall, she did not
> receive any care that day.
Britain's dentistry services have already become so bad that many
people are buying "do-it-yourself (DIY) dentistry kits" that can be
obtained from local stores. According to one resident, "DIY dentistry
is fairly common round here. They sell a lot of those first aid kits
... and you’ve got people taking care of their whole family’s teeth
with them."

** 5-Aug-15 World View -- Britain's National Health Service (NHS) faces existential financial crisis
** http://www.generationaldynamics.com/pg/ ... tm#e150805

aeden

Post by aeden »

Karen will lose some weight running from the rape gangs.
Until a few politicos kids get chopped up yours will.

The carcass is picked clean and you think you voted.

Plantation idiots.

J notes,
Obamacare confiscated the $710 billion Medicare insurance fund that workers have been paying into for decades, and used it to fund a bunch of Obamacare entities. These entities were supposed to be self-sustaining by now, as the Medicare money runs out, but they're almost all financial disasters: Obamacare exchanges, Obamacare risk corridors, Obamacare co-ops, and Obamacare web sites. In the endgame, these will all have to be thrown out.
The $710 billion Medicare insurance fund has essentially been thrown into the garbage, with almost nothing to show for it.
The number 12 million of "newly insured" people is essentially fraudulent because it doesn't take into account the many millions of people who are effectively uninsured, either because they're on Medicaid and can't find a doctor who takes Medicaid, or because they're on a standard "bronze" plan with a $10,000-12,000 deductible, and have to pay all their medical bills anyway. GD

Cook County Medical Examiner website. Conformed deaths are recorded as “WITH” or “RELATED TO” COVID-19 not necessarily
https://heyjackass.com/
“BECAUSE OF” COVID-19. Nursing (Slaughter) Homes: Coronavirus-related deaths at long-term care facilities now make up 55% of state total.

https://www.shopjackass.com/?utm_source ... dium=image
Last edited by aeden on Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:24 am, edited 3 times in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

When this abscessed markets erupts then you will see the iron and clay.

https://www.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inli ... k=R_9xIczS

aeden

Post by aeden »

13-year-old has died after a shooting at a McDonald's
Murder holes and sanctuary bob bish zone.
Something about saving souls parroted from the left.
It is estimated now that half do not speak english homey.

You have no basis in reality conveys one view in opposition to
urban survival no go zones ramping up.
Last edited by aeden on Sat Nov 28, 2020 7:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

For the technofascist useful and cheerfully idiots you must admit that boot on your throat
must really suck as do you LCS and BLM of the left overed.
POA Xiden47 was paid in advance you half wits.
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... ovid-world
Thick as brick Jethro.
This has several advantages for this novel “totalitarian” WEF approach to humanity – to controlling humanity.

We, The People, cannot rebel, we have no longer cohesion among ourselves,
“We, The People”, will be played against each other – and there is an absolute digital control over humanity – executed by a small super elite.
We have no access to this digital control – it is way beyond our reach. The idea is, that we will gradually grow into it – those of us who may survive. Within a generation or so, it is expected to become the New Normal.
The “survival angle” is an aspect not mentioned directly either in The Great Reset, or in the “Implementation Guide” – i.e. in the White Paper “Resetting the Future of Work Agenda – in a Post-Covid World”.
Bill Gates, the Rockefellers, Kissinger et al, have never made a secret out of their strong opinion that the world is over-populated and that the number of people has to be literally reduced. We are dealing with eugenicists.

Trapped and slowly suffocating in safe space and yes we tried to help you.
This is not schadenfreude we are only obligated to The Book and Letter.
You Left us. Not the other way around.

Matthew 10:14
“And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet.”

For Pity's sake only when you hearken the Vineyards Owners Word shall we approach you thus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR6GDGoiO8Y

Natalia Medvedeva emigrated to the United States at age 16.
Tall and stunningly beautiful, she worked as a model in Los Angeles and New York,
posing for Playboy and, most notably, for the cover of The Cars' self-titled 1978 debut album.
Last edited by aeden on Sat Nov 28, 2020 9:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Fri May 22, 2009 1:23 pm H noted.
It does seem unbelievable that the Congress and executive branch of the US could be so derelict in their duties.
Correct about a dozen we only seen.

Sat May 16, 2009 3:09 am
Given the reflexive nature in Government in six month's they will notice what the hell happened?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki6xHnDAwHw

Thread: amos, gra, febsweeps

Heraclites: “You can not step twice in the same river.”

According to one account, he inherited the honorific title and office of “king” of the Ionians, which he resigned to his brother.
Many do not understand such things as they encounter, nor do they learn by their experience, but they think they do.