Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/mom-a ... arketplace
We are warned of the Hook to Leviathan.
Reminded not to seek the day of darkness by far and much wiser.
Some can understand the hour as they ignore the days of Noah also.
They waxed cold serving darkness and yes we will be mocked to what is seen.
The postmodernist dullards are not done yet.

https://news.yahoo.com/vatican-hacked-c ... 52253.html

aeden

Post by aeden »

In the second major win for the anti-pipeline movement in the United States on Monday, a district court ruled that the beleaguered Dakota Access Pipeline must shut down by August 5, according to court documents. And July isn’t over yet, for on the horizon looms yet another potential blow to existing and future oil and gas pipelines. That blow could be delivered by AOC.
Democratic Congresswoman and prominent environmental activist Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is now seeking an amendment to the text in the next budget to block the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers from issuing permits to oil and gas infrastructure, HuffPost reports.
According to the proposed legislation, “None of the funds made available by this Act may be used by the Corps of Engineers to issue a permit under section 404 of the Federal Water Pollution Control Act (33 U.S.C. 1344) for the discharge of dredged or fill material resulting from an activity to construct a pipeline for the transportation of oil or gas.”

AOC is utterly insane and simply owned property.
The AOC BlackOP/Psyop http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=125132
Simply put, these five multinational legal enterprises conceived and defined “globalism” before the word was even coined
during the 20th century.

President Donald Trump yesterday signed two permits for oil export infrastructure.
One of the permits is for NuStar Energy, which will operate pipelines under the Rio Grande that transport crude oil and refined products from Texas to Mexico. The other permit is for Kansas City Southern Railway Co., which will build and operate a railway bridge in the border town of Laredo.
Mexico is the biggest importer of U.S. crude oil, according to the Department of Energy.

10. Effects and evaluation <----------------- we are here Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:44 pm
(See: AOC’s Chief of Staff Set Up $1 Million Slush Fund, Saikat Chakrabarti Diverted Campaign Contributions to His Companies)
They have no idea what is next and how it was done.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

aeden wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:26 pm
We are warned of the Hook to Leviathan.
Higgenbotham wrote:
Thu Jul 02, 2020 6:02 pm
Now let's say the stock market starts to collapse next week, and over the next couple years it crashes down to S&P 200....

...(there) will be the few scattered winners here and there who got lucky.

It's really psychologically difficult for a person who has been successful to admit this. They think their success is due to some quality they have that others don't have, or some deficiency in others.
I will never say I saw something that others didn't see. In fact, over the past 12 years, I've never implied that, as you know. I will only say that the beast didn't eat me, or, as I might prefer to say, the tidal wave didn't swallow me up.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

I would never infer to direct a comment to our view H.
The query is directed at the Consumer who have fallen like leaves seen.
The two olive trees in time will be all that survived only in that Hour seen.

pretext: 10. Effects and evaluation <----------------- we are here Mon Jul 15, 2019 4:44 pm
Last edited by aeden on Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

You might have seen Martin said years ago that the capital flows from overseas will go into the Dow, leading the Dow to outperform. The Dow is lagging.

If you could send Martin a new diode for his computer I'm sure he would appreciate it.

He recently said Amazon is like a blue chip. I thought blue chips were like AT&T before the breakup, the ones that paid steady dividends of around 6 percent for decades.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Marty got upbraided and I hold no malice or judgement to His views.
I read all the old files of His works and His detractors also.
We never solicited advise letters for gain. Maybe painful opines or barbed non the less.
AI are mathematical bias routes as the actual white papers know.

It would suffice the safety valve notes for now.
SLV will be shorted until it pukes blood and NAS gets lit up like a hooker who knows.
As we noted oil should lag events as the velvet rope cults fight it out.
Last edited by aeden on Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

aeden wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:52 pm
I would never infer to direct a comment to our view H.
Yes, but it can be. And I would not say failure necessarily implies deficiency in a country where those who waddle to the window first get served first. Nor would I say that any success I may have implies lack of deficiency in that type of environment.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

aeden wrote:
Thu Jul 30, 2020 1:59 pm
Marty got upbraided and I hold no malice or judgement to His views.
He doesn't know and neither do I. But will he ever admit it?

I don't think there is anything resembling a blue chip today. Johnson and Johnson may be the closest thing, but it's not really that close.
Last edited by Higgenbotham on Thu Jul 30, 2020 2:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

True

on complicated market components.
winners and loser chosenites
hayek to keynes on essential flows
we stopped at 1346 node study to be polite

this goes back to the pretext of white flags
and piggy back globalists from martin

we can note behavior economic models exist
hunter seeker algos are real and noted the current
one applied for in code for engines even in php scripts

One of the hacks used a fairly standard Trojan malware called PlugX Payload, which was woven into the coding on a cable sent from the office of the Vatican's secretary of state to Monsignor Javier Corona Herrera in Hong Kong. The letter expressed condolences from the pope over the death of a bishop, fairly standard practice in an institution built on rituals and traditions.

But when the office in Hong Kong opened the cable, it unleashed the malware.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Shalom Lipner, an Israeli political operative now with Brookings.
Klarmen has gone over the wire some time ago also and lets look at the the point who
has picked up Legions Crown.
Brookings has gone over the wire in a Election just as the option five we seen from the other tax exempt
scuffows.

Fitton Fumes After Adam Schiff Gets Away With Doxing High Profile Conservatives.

Another looting cycle from the agnostics, atheists and Communist Wall Street cults.
Taxpayers are being liquidated. Control the debt control the serfs.

Americans are picking which groups they want to eliminate inside America...The rest of the world is picking sides...

In 2001 scientists at the Epicyte bio-lab in San Diego created the ultimate GM crop—’contraceptive corn’—after researchers discovered a rare class of human antibodies that attack sperm. By isolating the genes that regulate the manufacture of these antibodies, and by putting them in corn plants, the company has created tiny horticultural factories that make contraceptives.
Announcing his success at a press conference, the president of Epicyte, Mitch Hein, pointing to his GMO corn plants and announced, “We have a hothouse filled with corn plants that make anti-sperm antibodies.”

Shortly after the 2001 Epicyte press release, all discussion of the breakthrough vanished.…
https://fromthetrenchesworldreport.com/ ... corn/46351
http://www.biotech-info.net/conception.html (Unfortunately link has been scrubbed from the internet.)
The patent was sold to a company located in Pittsboro NC
Enjoy your tacos, corn chips, corn flakes and high fructose corn syrup…

thread: PSS