Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/te ... c7e4fe1b61

democrats worship open border slaughter

detected in 95% of samples
0.164 ppm benzine has all the monkeys chattering da gas

By using previous NG leakage data, we estimated that 120–356 kg/yr of annual NG benzene emissions throughout Greater Boston are not currently accounted for in emissions inventories

Run you damned monkey's to your mud huts since juice boxes will not be built anyways, we read.
Last edited by aeden on Wed Jan 18, 2023 10:42 am, edited 4 times in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

What does it take to support thriving Black communities across San Francisco?
https://www.sfreparations.org/
Two things always left in a department store after looting. Self-respect and Books

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ilway.html

Proof your stupid.
Shot & Killed: 665 (-16%)
Shot & Wounded: 2937 (-22%)
Total Shot: 3602 (-21%)
Total Homicides: 736 (-14%)

Self-liquidating numbers are down in zone c

https://history.house.gov/Historical-Hi ... t-of-1965/

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://cnj.jusbrasil.com.br/noticias/1 ... ria-racial You dumb asses are not going to like it at all spreading like lerner spectre logic.

With this “God Tier” technology, if the user wants to bring about a certain event, he would already know how the masses would likely behave.
It features an avatar for each person in the real world that’s based upon data collected about us from records and the internet.
The core of the data collection is the smart phone, which will be ramped up with 5G technology. Avoid both. Released 2006
Told you pencil and paper elrod.

The program has amassed databases so profound they can now look so deep into a person’s life they can predict their thoughts and future actions with relative certainty. Enjoy your shorts.
With this “God Tier” technology, if the user wants to bring about a certain event, already know how the masses behave.
Mr. Nickel meets steamroller was ignored whilst playing in traffic. Uniparty has been relegated dismissed since the last keys to this blood.
The price of trust was already dismissed as even Truman discussed. It's been over taxpayers Uniparty is nothing. No value. The current fish head
is as pointless as Wilson had regard.

Physical properties of the system's measurement uncertainty based upon our corresponding level of precision.
thread: taproot
Last edited by aeden on Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:25 am, edited 11 times in total.

John

Post by John »

Tuesday, January 17th, 2023

this is interesting. apparently, the Bank of Japan is supposed to make an important announcement sometime in the next few hours, and some people are afraid that the announcement might be that it would reverse the December announcements that set an upper limit on bond yields.

analysts are afraid that this would cause some kind of worldwide financial crisis, because investors who had withdrawn money from Japan after last month's announcement would now withdraw that money from elsewhere and invest it back in Japan.

this seems far fetch to me, but that's what they're saying on Bloomberg TV .

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

John wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:39 pm

this is interesting. apparently, the Bank of Japan is supposed to make an important announcement sometime in the next few hours, and some people are afraid that the announcement might be that it would reverse the December announcements that set an upper limit on bond yields.

analysts are afraid that this would cause some kind of worldwide financial crisis, because investors who had withdrawn money from Japan after last month's announcement would now withdraw that money from elsewhere and invest it back in Japan.

John, Japan is currently the world's largest carry trade country i.e. borrow cheap is Japan and get higher interest rates elsewhere mainly USA and the dollar. You may recall Iceland getting into trouble doing the same. Very dangerous practice of course but amongst other things Japan wanted a weaker Yen to stimulate its exports. Can't go on forever and expect tears

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:16 pm
They are making me sweat the rally, but of course I figured more bad news would come and the 4010 line wouldn't be crossed = resistance.

By the end of the month it'll be clear to eject my position or we'll see a big increase in the admission that the economy is not going to return to what is was for quite some time - likely years. I expect the latter, of course.
Cool, do I correctly see that you are now a trader? So your annual cost averaging method is now in tatters? Cost averaging is good for the broker in terms of a steady stream of commission

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

richard5za wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 5:21 am
John wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 9:39 pm

John, Japan is currently the world's largest carry trade country i.e. borrow cheap is Japan and get higher interest rates elsewhere mainly USA and the dollar. You may recall Iceland getting into trouble doing the same. Very dangerous practice of course but amongst other things Japan wanted a weaker Yen to stimulate its exports. Can't go on forever and expect tears
As Brent Johnson has also said, Japan is currently making a choice between its currency and its bond market. Wow, I wonder which they'll choose lol

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

richard5za wrote:
Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:06 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Jan 17, 2023 2:16 pm
They are making me sweat the rally, but of course I figured more bad news would come and the 4010 line wouldn't be crossed = resistance.

By the end of the month it'll be clear to eject my position or we'll see a big increase in the admission that the economy is not going to return to what is was for quite some time - likely years. I expect the latter, of course.
Cool, do I correctly see that you are now a trader? So your annual cost averaging method is now in tatters? Cost averaging is good for the broker in terms of a steady stream of commission
Can we have some clarity and critical thinking on here? Why are you saying "a trader"? Do we have to review my thesis? I've been clear about how I treat particular stocks, indices, and BTC. What exactly would you like to know?

aeden

Post by aeden »

The overnight session could wipe you out is all the rage since we mentioned hookers on fire
when we surmise not even middle school for some of the bear market denizens we see off and on.
Not to worried about the yen carry since like forever as We know. Gold, Oil, DXY and
do tell about demographic next decade.
Distribution at resistance and nobody told retail. Normal day.
Code word of the day as "immediate catalyst" is that the smart money is pissing on your Wheaties.
As of 01:06PM is closed a trading can of sardine not the eating can.

H was clear on this view last week also.

Over 40 percent is non alighned on the Planet invading OECD zones.
Policy is Alinsky rhetoric point blank.
SPX 4100 - 4300 baseline 34xx
Of 38 OECD countries, 18 recorded inflations in double digits.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/techn ... icy-easing ty/ t

aeden

Post by aeden »

Broke ass crackers and traffic is down locally at least. Rent, Food, and yea insurance went up also.
The next wave Vin sees is more than probability with the swamp debt retards.
Prices have plummeted in recent months but disagreements over energy policy remain.

Rotate those shitty tires.
Given the demonstrated levels of corruption in truck maintenance.
There is no way in hell that there are enough tires in the Russian army logistical system.
Shoot the bastards selling tires to Napoleon. That why they pushed before mud season kids.

Napoleonic Studies, J Holland Rose, G.Bell And Sons, 1914, Hardcopy