aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

amash is a timeless idiot
we covered his import model

which way it turns will be decided this fall - maybe sooner
not even pretending to pretend the fomenting process is developing
the money going in the Treasury is unlike the Treasury money going out in corruption with democrats

34xx is possible
if not we took some off the table at
32xx as noted

point is blatantly simple on account receivable since FDR and Saud and other value streams
Last edited by aeden on Mon Jan 13, 2020 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.theweathernetwork.com/ca/ne ... is-century

A reasonable forecast for next week is potentially three consecutive days below -5°C. Quite astounding, from a historical perspective.

aeden

Post by aeden »

When their veil of secrecy is shredded and they can no longer rely on a phony cover story to misinform the public, they resort to admitting—sometimes even volunteering—some of the truth while still managing to withhold the key and damaging facts in the case.
The public, however, is usually so intrigued by the new information that it never thinks to pursue the matter further.

Unlike the last 30 years voters who took the time to check and warrant the current Office stunted from the outside inertia for now.
They want this guy gone gone because He is directing flows to the treasury and not out.
Black item shops got maybe served notice they just report to the JAG Corps only.
Way overdue and way to long ignored as we asked we are going to need more Marines.
The obese no bid hawks are on the long overdue services no longer list.

The Huber situation is totally unacceptable.

http://gdxforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 2xx#p48882
Point is watching and following is two distinct realities.
These corrupt budgeted pricks got called in, not called out is why they are pissing themselves.

Sat Apr 09, 2016 1:20 pm Jidoka is a quality concept that means "stop everything" whenever an error occurs. It is controlling quality at the source. Instead of using inspectors to find problems someone else created, the worker is his own inspector, responsible for his/her own quality. When an error or defect is discovered, the worker has the authority and the responsibility to halt the production process. Sogo shosha groups are sufficiently diversified to withstand periodic downturns.

At the annual banking structure and competition conference of the Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago in May 1987, the buzzword heard in the corridors and used by many of the speakers was “that which can be securitized, will be securitized.”
As we watch and noted days ago Higg and conveyed Jevons paradox of doing more with less and the apparent sticky wage conversation since
the inception of 1993 forumed with the current new application of the same playbook is not trended properly to varying discussions
as for-mentioned with the current kuznet cycle for the simple sake of conveyance. Its there and plain to see even before Alfred Marshall
and David Hume to Mikolaj Kopernik writings on fiat.

is ai ah 50:10 Who among you fears the LORD and obeys the word of his servant?
Let the one who walks in the dark, who has no light, trust in the name of the LORD and rely on their God.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OFa_Ch6vcPw

https://finviz.com/

aeden

Post by aeden »

Ultimately, I don't side with Shia over Sunni (or vise versa), always instead with the people over tyrrany. I invite the sakers and pepes of alt journalism to do the same. The fine minds at voltaire.net should be able to ascertain what's actually afoot very soon...if not by now. Otherwise we'll be forced to infer where their bread's buttered. J

We will stay pencil on paper in respect to both camps lack of pericopic facts left to the discretion of helping the suffering which they
can now belatedly do. As we noted Arafat kept the prospective facts in clarity to the actual twenty year cycles who in 1970,
with candid simplicity, told the reporter Arianna Palazzi:
“The question of borders doesn’t interest us…

aeden

Post by aeden »

This for the open border retards.

In the absence of physical borders, the jihadist armies will not fail to spill over into the desert from Libya into the entire Sahel. They will make the G5-Sahel countries (Mauritania, Mali, Burkina Faso, Niger and Chad) even more dependent on French anti-terrorist forces and AFRICOM. They will threaten Algeria, but not Tunisia, which is already in the hands of the Muslim Brotherhood and manages the transit of jihadists in Djerba.

The Sunni population of the Sahel will then be purified and the Sahelian Christians will be expelled as were the Christians of the East.

https://www.voltairenet.org/article208813.html

The emphasis on the southern border never left the actual reality ignored.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Back in August 2019, a plane, was destroyed by an East Libyan drone strike (general Haftar's forces).
The plane, was a Russian-made cargo plane, owned by Ukrainian company Skyaviatrans.
And now, the CEO of Skyaviatrans, Olena Malakhova (a woman), was on the flight shot down by Iran.

No accidents exist.
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obama- ... n-official

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://orientalreview.org/2019/05/22/v ... eep-state/

rate of external entropy

The Dems took over the House, based in large part on suspicions of Trump-Russia collusion.

The other reality is the Texans knows the other consolidated infiltration issues heading this way.
The Mexican and Americans can jointly cover the seas route infiltration also with the thinking Islands.
Drug cartel drug runners should be meet with stingers.

Another one of the better timing indicators is when the permabulls on the trading boards start slinging insults at the shorts and posting frenetically at the same time the market is making a new all time high.

Yes, they are bleeding all over themselves as the demsheviks spong up any brain matter they can triangulate.
The filth is being hit with fire hoses since every attack is on the alleged right not to pay for the debauchery they embrace
as a body farm cult they truly are.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

aeden wrote:Another one of the better timing indicators is when the permabulls on the trading boards start slinging insults at the shorts and posting frenetically at the same time the market is making a new all time high.
This reminds me of the silver top in 2011. I walked into the trading room of one of the largest precious metals wholesalers in the US with physical that I was selling. As previously recounted, everyone in the room was a bull except an elderly Jewish gentleman. They were all in the trading room buying silver with whatever extra money they had. One guy got in my face and screamed at me from about 3 feet away, asking me why I was selling silver, that it is going to 80. That was the week of the top. Then everyone in the room except the one person mentioned agreed that I was making a mistake and they all let me know it.

From 2011 at the top of the silver market:
Higgenbotham wrote:There was something I forgot to mention that I had in mind to recount here - when I sold the rest of what I've referred to as my "inflation assets" the past couple weeks, I made 3 trips to the wholesaler. The wholesaler has a counter where you check in the goods and they verify everything before paying or vice versa. Anyway, I noticed something very striking - that all except one of the people transacting this business were around the age of 45-50 and many of them were hanging around the counter talking in a very animated and apocalyptic manner. Some of the discussion was about how high silver and gold would go, and how anybody who was selling (like me) was making a very serious mistake. Now, when those 45-50 year old people were children, they were subjected to the horror of the 1970s gas lines and inflation and my thought was that those experiences had helped bring about the current upcrash panic in silver and gold. There was an elderly Jewish gentleman who was about 75 years of age standing at the counter with a briefcase full of silver to sell (the briefcase had his name on it). He was taking in all of this activity and saying not a word, except to bemoan the fact that this was the longest he had ever had to wait to get checked out. I turned to him and asked him very quietly what he thought of all this. He said very quietly that silver and gold are in a bubble and silver is worth about 1/3 of its current price (then $44) and gold 1/2 (he then gave a figure of $700). The second time I was there, he was there again with another briefcase full.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

This stock market bubble is way, way crazier than the all time (dollar) high in silver in 2011. There's no comparison at all in my opinion.

I would say this stock market bubble is at least an order of magnitude crazier than the 2011 silver top. We've even got a US president pumping the stock market bubble using his twitter account. It's completely nuts. We've got the financing of retirements tied to the performance of the stock market and completely dependent on a continuing stock market bubble, which is the biggest bubble in the history of the world. Nuts.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

John

Post by John »

** 14-Jan-2020 World View: Bubble
Higgenbotham wrote: > This stock market bubble is way, way crazier than the all time
> (dollar) high in silver in 2011. There's no comparison at all in
> my opinion.

> I would say this stock market bubble is at least an order of
> magnitude crazier than the 2011 silver top. We've even got a US
> president pumping the stock market bubble using his twitter
> account. It's completely nuts. We've got the financing of
> retirements tied to the performance of the stock market and
> completely dependent on a continuing stock market bubble, which is
> the biggest bubble in the history of the world. Nuts.
It's not clear that Trump even understands that there's a stock
market bubble. But if he does, he wouldn't want it to burst
before the election.