Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
richard5za

Re: Financial topics

Post by richard5za »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 7:25 pm
Higgenbotham wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 2:42 pm
Anyone who is not an American would find it hard to imagine the excessive stress levels American are under compared to other countries, particularly considering all the false propaganda that comes out of the US regarding the American lifestyle.

One example would be vacation time. America is the only Western country I am aware of that does not mandate vacation.
These conditions tend to lead to an unhealthy diet.

“I’ll rest when I’m dead,” my brother laughed. I hung up and headed back into the office.
https://getpocket.com/explore/item/what ... ket-newtab
Does this apply across America or only in the big materialistic cities? This is not living. Suggested reading for all Americans trapped in this unfortuneate lifestyle is the Blue Zones books and literature.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ ... e-mutating

We are in the midst of arrogance masked as insecurity as the viscous recovery asserts itself.
A few points will be remembered as the data fragility will not need a decoder ring as many seen dated here.
Impossible without you here in the good fight.
No one here needs to reminded of the derivative carbazochrome as a hemostatic medication.
Abram Hoffer and Humphry Osmond considered the effect to be similar to LSD and mescaline (psychotomimetic,
now called psychedelic). According to them, the hallucinogenic effect of Anderochrom could last for weeks or lead to
flashbacks and would be accompanied by paranoid-depressive reactions. Call it down time for the alleged DNC wisdom.

It was left as the gra files as the body farm presses measures of stem cells as we know of the three collection routes
we wished to not be subject to the collection issues the neo-moleks press and covet.

Under the over site and short term measures as the politics of envy as the locust classes press ahead for a future
already written. The seal is in the forehead and has eternal consequences.
http://gdxforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... inc#p51414

As noted book four notes indicated end of the month reports and resolved close from indications.

thread: Zelenko, gra, l8ter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ky2Sab3nk0

Ephesians 5:14; Isaiah 51:17; Isaiah 52:1; Isaiah 60:1; Malachi 4:2; Romans 13:11

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

richard5za wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 10:13 am
Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue May 19, 2020 7:25 pm
Higgenbotham wrote:
Sun May 17, 2020 2:42 pm
Anyone who is not an American would find it hard to imagine the excessive stress levels American are under compared to other countries, particularly considering all the false propaganda that comes out of the US regarding the American lifestyle.

One example would be vacation time. America is the only Western country I am aware of that does not mandate vacation.
These conditions tend to lead to an unhealthy diet.

“I’ll rest when I’m dead,” my brother laughed. I hung up and headed back into the office.
https://getpocket.com/explore/item/what ... ket-newtab
Does this apply across America or only in the big materialistic cities? This is not living. Suggested reading for all Americans trapped in this unfortuneate lifestyle is the Blue Zones books and literature.
I would say the stress factor with lack of vacation time being a contributor to that (and reduced life expectancy) applies mainly in the big cities, as that is where the most salaried workers are. The rural areas see more of the grinding poverty, opioid addiction, depression and suicide that contributes to reduced life expectancy. Life expectancies in America are falling fastest among white women in the rural southeast, but life expectancy is falling across the board in America. Probably the best area in terms of life expectancy and health is the wealthy suburbs in Virginia around Washington DC, which is the main beneficiary of Federal Reserve counterfeit money.

As an example of who benefits, let's say, like Ben Bernanke, you work in Washington DC at the Brookings Institution. In that case, you can work a 40 hour week if you want to and take your vacation too. Your funding comes from places like JP Morgan Chase, which tapped directly into the Federal Reserve counterfeit money that Bernanke printed (As of 2017 the Brookings Institution had assets of $524.2 million. Its largest contributors include the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, the William and Flora Hewlett Foundation, the Hutchins Family Foundation, JPMorgan Chase..). The rest of the country works harder to support that, and consequently lives harder and shorter lives.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Since then, a flood of new research has been published, and scientists have discovered more discouraging signs of mutation in samples of the virus. And yet, medical experts including Dr. Anthony Fauci have seemed at times overly eager to dismiss these mutations, and claim - without evidence - that there was no reason to believe the virus was evolving and changing in a way that might complicate efforts to create a vaccine. Which is why we're highlighting this Bloomberg report from yesterday describing the latest findings from doctors and researchers in northeastern China who are seeing the coronavirus manifest differently among patients in this new cluster, suggesting that the virus may indeed by changing in unknown ways and complicating efforts to stamp it out. It's just one more reason why the notion of keeping economies partially closed until a vaccine is widely available is simply untenable: Someday, the "believe science" crowd will come to understand that projections like the model forecasting 3k deaths per day by June are just that - projections. tyler

Mon Jul 07, 2014 6:52 pm
Jidoka is a quality concept that means "stop everything" whenever an error occurs. It is controlling quality at the source. Instead of using inspectors to find problems someone else created, the worker is his own inspector, responsible for his/her own quality. When an error or defect is discovered, the worker has the authority and the responsibility to halt the production process.
Sogo shosha groups are sufficiently diversified to withstand periodic downturns.
We are losing core focus.

Tue Feb 25, 2020 9:55 am march sweeps
thread: sogo salem l8ter
If you have a full cable TV package come back after the march sweeps as warned. It was dated also.

They are forcing crushing poverty before they roll out the Global Digital Totalitarianism solution, you've been warned.

δοκιμάζετε τὰ πνεύματα

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

aeden wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 12:15 pm
Since then, a flood of new research has been published, and scientists have discovered more discouraging signs of mutation in samples of the virus. And yet, medical experts including Dr. Anthony Fauci have seemed at times overly eager to dismiss these mutations, and claim - without evidence - that there was no reason to believe the virus was evolving and changing in a way that might complicate efforts to create a vaccine. Which is why we're highlighting this Bloomberg report from yesterday describing the latest findings from doctors and researchers in northeastern China who are seeing the coronavirus manifest differently among patients in this new cluster, suggesting that the virus may indeed by changing in unknown ways and complicating efforts to stamp it out. It's just one more reason why the notion of keeping economies partially closed until a vaccine is widely available is simply untenable: Someday, the "believe science" crowd will come to understand that projections like the model forecasting 3k deaths per day by June are just that - projections.
The contrast between today and 1968 couldn't be more stark. Back then, there was Hong Kong flu and an economy that worked. In 1968, people went to work at real jobs as we still made our underwear, Levi's jeans, and practically everything that is now made overseas right here. People went to work and 100K died of Hong Kong flu. Normal life went on. Today it's a lottery economy financed with counterfeit money with Mr Bubbles himself as President, the guy who loves negative interest rates, more counterfeit money, the biggest stock market bubble in history, and his own fake news but not the fake news of others. And what do we have for employment? Stuff like dozens of vaccine manufacturers and some who are not even manufacturers trying to get a chunk of counterfeit money so they can hit the lottery, but not with a vaccine that works, just one they can convince somebody holding the counterfeit money bag that it might work.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://news.gab.com/2019/09/20/twitter ... ropaganda/
Peak propaganda as we discussed H.
Basic as simple character assassinations and peaking hostile environments.
You just have to ignore the noise and why they consider themselves special.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 8:25 pm
I am not considering adding just yet, but am continuing to hold previously added lots. I've been trading more aggressively to build equity in the account ($3,337.50 in realized profit today) but will sit back tonight and see what happens.

The market dropped yesterday, but reversed all of yesterday's drop today. Therefore, I was forced to stop watching and go back to bot smashing mode. I smashed the bots for $1412.50, plus another $863 in the sheep shear zones. My break even on the 7 lot position has moved up to 2762. That doesn't include what I've traded out of the sheep shear zones.

Awhile back, I said bear market rallies can go much higher than I think possible and that has certainly happened here. I didn't think the rally would get to 2762 (I thought more like 2700), but I've gone in very slowly knowing there has never been a bear market rally that has ended below my estimate.

I did notice some heavy selling at 2960 and 2970 ESM.

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Wed May 20, 2020 4:53 pm
Higgenbotham wrote:
Mon May 18, 2020 8:25 pm
I am not considering adding just yet, but am continuing to hold previously added lots. I've been trading more aggressively to build equity in the account ($3,337.50 in realized profit today) but will sit back tonight and see what happens.

The market dropped yesterday, but reversed all of yesterday's drop today. Therefore, I was forced to stop watching and go back to bot smashing mode. I smashed the bots for $1412.50, plus another $863 in the sheep shear zones. My break even on the 7 lot position has moved up to 2762. That doesn't include what I've traded out of the sheep shear zones.

Awhile back, I said bear market rallies can go much higher than I think possible and that has certainly happened here. I didn't think the rally would get to 2762 (I thought more like 2700), but I've gone in very slowly knowing there has never been a bear market rally that has ended below my estimate.

I did notice some heavy selling at 2960 and 2970 ESM.

I have a gut feeling that the market may turn down today

aeden

Post by aeden »

Strange the articles seem to avoid the now exponentially rising number of cases in Sweden while everyone else is leveling off.

As a recovering bear the last face ripping may have annihilated the few more R.
It was April when it was closed pretty much for us.
Currently a John Deer yard tractor was purchased with trailer for a $1000.00 cash.
Fifty hours on it. https://www.deere.com/en/tractors/compact-tractors/
Cash will be King for the remainder as stagflation is here and the blue shit holes collapse into junk bond ratings
it appears as we knew. They will try to bail out stupid as always.
Locally the end of July appears to be break point on local budgeting so we shall see soon enough.
Algo's do not care about electric sheep either. Front runners of front runners was dismissed also
as fantasy port sniffers ruled the day.
I still think people worship technicians in the planet of fiat brrrrr.
They are still stuck at the secret decoder ring of bot bash.
I read a article 44 percent of the planet expires from this event.
He was very convinced so there you go on models.
We stopped for a breather at mutation clusters observation.
The good news was it was only a page long.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qk3CgVIJxcY

aeden

Post by aeden »

GILLINGS-SCHOOL-OF-"GLOBAL-PUBLIC-HEALTH", AKA, UNC-CHAPEL-HILL, WHERE THIS BIO-WEAPON WAS PHYSICALLY-CREATED, EXEMPT-FROM-THE-MORATORIUM-ON-GAIN-OF-FUNCTION-ENGINEERING/RESEARCH/CREATION...

There is a reason, People, why you are being-lied-to about these FACTS, and it is because that IS the-elephant-in-the-room.

Here is the prima-facie evidence that you people have, ALL, been INTENTIONALLY-LIED-TO-ABOUT THE MORATORIUM-ON-GAIN-OF-FUNCTION-ENGINEERING FOR THIS BIO-WEAPON: https://www.the-scientist.com/news-opin ... bate-34502 ..." Baric’s study on the SHC014-chimeric coronavirus began before the moratorium was announced, and the NIH allowed it to proceed during a review process, which eventually led to the conclusion that the work did not fall under the new restrictions, Baric told Nature. But some researchers, like Wain-Hobson, disagree with that decision."...

Just so that you people understand, ((("dr." baric))) is the man whom was the chief-scientist-for-the-project, and went to Wuhan-City MANY TIMES, yet, very few people are aware-of-any-of-this-information.

NB: Everything that you people need-to-know about this bio-weapon's-potential, i.e., its gain-of-function-pathogenicity, and its provenance, have been hiding-in-plain-site, this-whole-time: https://www.nature.com/articles/nm.3985 All that you people ever had-to-do was read it, in-full, especially, the sections about what vaccines-of-any-kind do to the infected-organism/subject/victim, AND, what organizations were involved in its creation, and further-engineering, like...

NIAID, WHICH IS ((("dr. fauci's))) INSTITUE, AND ECOHEALTH-ALLIANCE, BOTH-OF-WHICH ARE INTIMATELY-CONNECTED TO/WITH the-gates-foundation, WHICH, INCIDENTALLY, WAS THE CHIEF-ARCHITECT-OF-EVENT-201.

We killed some folks and they know you will do nothing.
They lie to you every day.
Just more mass murder as the sheep bleat.
Every vaccinated monkey still got it you damn fools.
Since the days of Noah you learned nothing.