Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

As t notes correctly in my observation the cratering is Hussman estimates that S&P 500 total returns will fall short of Treasury bond returns by about 2.5% annually over the coming 12-year period, which is equivalent to saying that we estimate negative total returns for the S&P 500 itself over that horizon.

I think the pot hole on the other side of the speed bump may play in when the demsheviks exert enough leverage as we trended in the vix files. The simple point is what will be allowed to clear and the actual facts we have seen. My point is this speed bump you trended conveys the cratering effects approaching. As we have seen with the north border reports and southern patterns to overwhelm resources are not accidents.
The Elam file in play have conveyed what we already knew as a Totalitarian political system masquerading as a religion, moderates understand confusion shelters corruption and it is just that simple.
They make it very clear, the enemy is liberty.
Again we warn you of the price of external propaganda and the spur of avarice.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Dealing with The 97th Percentile is tiresome and endless, particularly because it involves Gen X and their Gen X Debacles at this time in history. When it involves a Gen X pediatrician, for example, as was the case here, I don't even bother trying to explain anything. It's hopeless. Force feeding Vitamin D to infants is another huge Gen X Debacle and can be harmful if the infant already has adequate levels.

Moving onto another Gen X Debacle, which is almost a daily occurrence if you are living and breathing, our apartments started "Valet Trash Service" today. The instructions said you can pick up plastic bags from the apartment office to put your recyclables in, leave them outside the door, and they will pick them up. I went to the office to get the plastic bags and asked the Millie manager whether the "Valet Trash Service" takes plastic bags. She said no, plastic bags still have to be taken to the city recycling center. So I can't put plastic bags inside the plastic bags and put them outside the door for recycling, but I have to put recyclables inside plastic bags in order for them to take them. I mean, you can't make this shit up.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

aeden wrote:As t notes correctly in my observation the cratering is Hussman estimates that S&P 500 total returns will fall short of Treasury bond returns by about 2.5% annually over the coming 12-year period, which is equivalent to saying that we estimate negative total returns for the S&P 500 itself over that horizon.
I saw on his twitter feed that estimated 12 year returns are now down to 0.18% as of December 13. Don't know if that includes dividends.

The current situation reminds me of something that I can't quite place but it essentially involves matter being able to transition between states with very little change in energy. Maybe it's the critical point on a phase diagram. But I think that's where the stock market is now. There is on the one hand a widespread knowledge that this thing is massively overvalued (which has potential buyers frozen), while on the other hand there is a widespread knowledge that Trump and the Fed are hellbent for reelection and crash prevention and will do anything toward that end no matter how crazy (which has potential sellers frozen). That puts the potential level of the stock market somewhere between who knows how low and who knows how high but the differential is massive, and it can all change very quickly. If they lose control of it and it starts to ping pong, I think a good trader could multiply an account a thousand fold in a short time.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Limit is psychological until faith in the currency utterly fails.
Given the amount of the citizens critical thinking skill it has some time to go.
The point is both sides do not really get it. We are stuck in the middle and yea we should stay in that zone.
https://mises.org/library/human-action-0

http://gdxforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... ice#p45520

Captivated neo-pagans and moleks cults pushing the money changers.

https://pastebin.com/irj4Fyd5

Supine obeisance is the hill they worship now. The projection is unleashed and we know who controls - them-
point blank.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/15j06O1 ... Qj0W4/view <-------------------------

http://gdxforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 170#p49412

Getting alot closer. Soft targets are underway. Press and now visual media soft policy. Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:31 pm
Pick one since you have no choice.
Level I - pathological defences (i.e. psychotic denial, delusional projection)
Level II - immature defences (i.e. fantasy, projection, passive aggression, acting out)
Level III - neurotic defences (i.e. intellectualization, reaction formation, dissociation, displacement, repression) <-----------
Level IV - mature defences (i.e. humour, sublimation, suppression, altruism, anticipation)

http://mises.org/books/leftism_kuehnelt_leddihn.pdf

In other words, there is a real antagonism, an incompatibility, a mutual exclusiveness between liberty and enforced equality.
We can only monitor the condition. On a longer and accurate encyclical view they cannot understand the most dangerous
place they are actually in.

As you can see they are stuck at level III since they are not Democrats.

thread: 35xx

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

That brings me to another topic.

I've been posting a "suicide level" where I would lose all my money if I stayed short at this size.

When trading short term I've observed an interesting phenomenon. That is, looking at a chart and putting on a short term trade, let's say you want to go long and you look at the chart and say, OK, I'll put my stop down here because they can't possibly take it down there. Many times that is exactly where they will take it to before rallying the market back up. So I've learned that trick.

Back to the suicide level. Intermediate to longer term, if I trade in such as way as to believe they can't possibly take it over SPX 4X00, I need to beware. There is a reasonable chance that is exactly where they will take it.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Higgenbotham wrote:If they lose control of it and it starts to ping pong, I think a good trader could multiply an account a thousand fold in a short time.
When they lost control of it in August 2015, as noted here previously, I multiplied my account 30 fold in 6 weeks. When they regained control of it in October and moved it back up, I lost my entire winnings. My goal had been to multiply the account another 30 fold if it crashed in October.

John

Post by John »

** 19-Jan-2020 World View: Suicide level
Higgenbotham wrote: > That brings me to another topic.

> I've been posting a "suicide level" where I would lose all my
> money if I stayed short at this size.

> When trading short term I've observed an interesting phenomenon.
> That is, looking at a chart and putting on a short term trade,
> let's say you want to go long and you look at the chart and say,
> OK, I'll put my stop down here because they can't possibly take it
> down there. Many times that is exactly where they will take it to
> before rallying the market back up. So I've learned that trick.

> Back to the suicide level. Intermediate to longer term, if I trade
> in such as way as to believe they can't possibly take it over SPX
> 4X00, I need to beware. There is a reasonable chance that is
> exactly where they will take it.
Higgenbotham wrote: > If they lose control of it and it starts to ping pong, I think a
> good trader could multiply an account a thousand fold in a short
> time.
Higgenbotham wrote: > When they lost control of it in August 2015, as noted here
> previously, I multiplied my account 30 fold in 6 weeks. When they
> regained control of it in October and moved it back up, I lost my
> entire winnings. My goal had been to multiply the account another
> 30 fold if it crashed in October.
You are a very scary person.

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Higgenbotham wrote:If they lose control of it and it starts to ping pong, I think a good trader could multiply an account a thousand fold in a short time.
When they lost control of it in August 2015, as noted here previously, I multiplied my account 30 fold in 6 weeks. When they regained control of it in October and moved it back up, I lost my entire winnings. My goal had been to multiply the account another 30 fold if it crashed in October.
The trend on SP 500 is currently upwards with buyers firmly in control. I calculate R1 at about 3500 and this might well be reached. Lets see. But as you say it could go much higher if enough liquidity is pumped into the market

I am not a proper trader. I like a trend. The trend is my friend, so as to speak. But I can't bring myself to run with the SP 500 up trend for the present because it could turn nasty at any time soon

aeden

Post by aeden »

H we discussed the hive mind will not have any pity or remorse.
The key theme is parts of the whole since the manipulation is always about them.
The hard edges is the envelope of the passive to risk based carbon based models
molded since Bernays. Every 100 spx is a dry calculation as .05% short based on the action of the GD
and GGS effects since the Bantus files. Euler proved that point before also.

https://www.zerohedge.com/technology/te ... afactory-4
https://juliancribb.blog/2020/01/20/the ... al-carbon/
Captivated neo-pagans and moleks cults pushing the money changers.

Rule of trading is adapt as to not to be a <97 as to control decent also in important capital issues.

http://gdxforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... 442#p49429

http://gdxforum.com/forum/search.php?ke ... sf=msgonly

http://gdxforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... ian#p24928

The ai wiped the ai.

Getting alot closer. Soft targets are underway. Press and now visual media soft policy. Wed Jun 06, 2012 1:31 pm
Pick one since you have no choice.
Level I - pathological defences (i.e. psychotic denial, delusional projection)
Level II - immature defences (i.e. fantasy, projection, passive aggression, acting out)

If you doubt dragonfly your the real problem.
Last edited by aeden on Tue Jan 21, 2020 7:55 am, edited 17 times in total.