Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

I understand and respect your view H.
I think we understand the longer view of this fiat window.
We only asked for measured steps and the crushing facts presenting themselves
heading forward. Kiss August good by for price discovery in this Fiat bloat in my view alone.
Last edited by aeden on Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

aeden wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 6:10 pm
I understand and respect your view H.
If this is a 500 year extreme, and I think it is, there is nothing that can prepare you for it. All I can do is keep the following in mind and keep all distractions to a minimum.

1. Stay small.
2. The market will go higher than I would ever think possible. That's true no matter how high it is and how far I think it has deviated from reality.
3. Don't move in and out at these extremes; in other words, no trading at these levels. If I add at these levels, I'm in, for better or worse.
4. Get ready to add aggressively when it collapses.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

1. Stay small.
2. The market will go higher than I would ever think possible. That's true no matter how high it is and how far I think it has deviated from reality.
3. Don't move in and out at these extremes; in other words, no trading at these levels. If I add at these levels, I'm in, for better or worse.
4. Get ready to add aggressively when it collapses.
As for the Paper Tigers notes yes that time appears at hand sooner than later.

Elam will come from the four winds and Power fears it.
I will wait for that as they grope against the wall as it was seen long before.

Sat Dec 08, 2018 7:11 am
Women are taking off their yellow vest at police lines and tell police why are you against the people on their knees.
Media do not exist anymore they have morphed into propaganda agents.
The French have finally woken up.

Isaiah 59:10 (KJV) We grope for the wall like the blind, and we grope as if we had no eyes:
we stumble at noonday as in the night; we are in desolate places as dead men.

Some see the Fig tree of no figs and more see the two Olive trees.
Iran as a people we hear as the poor, the forgotten and powerless have seen
what Political Islam is. Barren, leafless, evil in it root.
I wish them well since they understand what is being done in this Hour.
I was told the work is being done as we try to catch up on what is truly important.
They cannot have what we have been given.
One is the Bride of Christ, and the other is America.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

aeden wrote:
Fri Aug 07, 2020 8:42 pm
As for the Paper Tigers notes yes that time appears at hand sooner than later.
I would expect facts like these to take longer to matter than they ever have in America, but they will. I would add that we have to use the word facts loosely, as we know actual reported GAAP earnings are fake, just less fake than forward earnings. But it appears the market is more overvalued now versus the February high than I thought it was.
Ominously the SPX top 25’s trailing-twelve-month price-to-earnings ratios soared dramatically higher by the end of Q2’20, even before its weak profits were reported. Together these elite companies averaged trading at a dangerous 39.1x earnings! For the past century and a quarter historical fair value for stock markets has run near 14x, and twice that at 28x is where formal bubble territory begins. We’re far beyond that!

Wall Street makes tens of billions gathering assets and charging commissions on them. The professional money managers are paid based off percentages of capital they are running. So they always have huge financial incentives to keep people fully invested no matter what, risks be damned. These guys will never recommend selling, no matter how overvalued and close to imminent bear markets stock prices are getting!

They’ve long used a ridiculous fiction called forward earnings to rationalize excessive valuations. Classic trailing-twelve-month P/Es look at the last four reported quarters of actual hard GAAP earnings compared to prevailing stock prices. There is no guess work in that. But when those valuations grow dangerous, the Wall Street analysts switch to talking forward earnings. Those are based on estimates of the next four quarters.

That conceit is totally fake, no one can predict what’s going to happen in earnings over the coming year. The shocking events of Q2’20, which would’ve seemed utterly impossible to all of us back in January, prove that in spades. And forward-earnings estimates have forever proven far too optimistic as a whole. An investment industry that needs to keep people fully invested perpetually paints the future as rose-tinted.

So with valuations at bubble extremes even in the Big Five mega-cap techs, analysts have pushed this forward-P/E farce to ludicrous degrees. Over the past few months, they have started proclaiming that big US stocks are undervalued based on blended 2021 and 2022 earnings! They brazenly assume the post-COVID-19 world is going to quickly return to pre-pandemic levels of economic activity. That isn’t too likely.

Wall Street’s effective censorship of even discussing legitimate trailing-twelve-month P/Es is only going to worsen as corporate earnings fall. Asset gatherers and commission takers can’t admit stock markets are dangerously overvalued, which portends a major bear market to force stock prices lower long enough for underlying corporate profits to catch up. But it is foolish to ignore the warning signs of excessively-valued stocks.
https://www.gold-eagle.com/article/big- ... ndamentals
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

jcsok

Post by jcsok »

A 2016 article that is more relevant today. Its a sister to the mantra that the markets can stay irrational longer than I can stay solvent. We know the ship is taking on water, its sinking; we just don't know how large the ship is that we are on. However, most people have a vague understanding that the ship is sinking, they just don't know that the larger the ship is, when the bow finally goes underwater, a vortex is formed that sucks everything down with the ship. We just can't fathom the size of the coming vortex.

https://straightlinelogic.com/2016/07/2 ... imilitude/

jcsok

Post by jcsok »

Might as well pile on the known logic.

http://www.rottenchestnuts.com/how-dumb-are-liberals/

aeden

Post by aeden »

Logic is never associated with the left.
https://www.zerohedge.com/political/tru ... und-police
After three or four major zones collapse on the Bob Bish half whits it will and already is to late for them.
BLM and Antifa kicking senators in the head did not arouse the point but the market decided risk.
The recent burning of a precinct with people inside has finally got one brain dead mayor of his stupid non thinking ass.

Other zones have picked up over two years replacing defective zones.
Production is up for now compared to the last three quarters.
The market always decides and those that moved a few years back are succeeding.
As we recorded it took a decade for one topic.
It took less than five this cycle on supply chain movements in transition.
Doubt all you wish.
There is a common trait among the decisions communists make.
They all are too stupid to consider the consequences of their decisions.

The market decided and those who moved to thinking KNOW this.
One thing these half whits forgot is that Marx did not expect the revolution in Russia
and the Chatham House decisions with Marx and Rhodes under it is such a misunderstood reality
it matters not today what they believe today either. We left it with Alfred Marshall who instructed Keynes.

As for our local homeless issue the Mayor can get off His dead ass and go see what is really needed
since help wanted sign also exist locally. The mayor is disconnected with reality and talks stupid shit we need more money.
He knows about the actual location but plays stupid games to win stupid prizes.

We are kinda busy dealing with the recent collaborative gain of function aftermath retards.

Not even going to start on the Dunning-Kruger effect to the Donmeh and Kafirs effects on the American Sheep pens.
Blame us Amish.

EPH5
Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience. Therefore do not become partners with them; for at one time you were darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light (for the fruit of light is found in all that is good and right and true), and try to discern what is pleasing to the Lord. Take no part in the unfruitful works of darkness, but instead expose them. For kit is shameful even to speak of the things that they do in secret. But when anything is exposed by the light, it becomes visible, for anything that becomes visible is light.

Even infrared light is ignored.

aeden

Post by aeden »

The Pacific Fleet, in May, 1940 when it was ordered to Pearl Harbor was Admiral James O. Richardson.
Admiral Richardson protested the move vigorously for a number of reasons, including his opinion that Pearl Harbor was not adequately defended against air and naval attack. When Admiral Richardson appealed to President Roosevelt he was overruled for political reasons. Richardson continued to press his opposition to the move and was subsequently relieved of command and replaced by Admiral Husband Kimmel.

Adapted Torpedoes.

https://web.tohoku.ac.jp/modern-japan/w ... ty_Ret.pdf
Rethinking Ishiwara Kanji’s East-Asia League Movement, Japanese Journal of Religious Studies

For an interpretation of Ishiwara’s application of Nichiren’s ideas, see Ōtani (2002, 147–67).

https://bitterwinter.org/a-popular-tibe ... -in-hebei/
Culture war well advanced on numerous fronts.
https://bitterwinter.org/map-of-china/

antithesis of the junshūkyō undō well underway

Lotus Sutra was originally translated from Sanskrit into Chinese by Dharmarakṣa or Zhu Fahu in 286 AD

thread: Lotus Sutra, King Suryavaram II

Local education is two decades behind given public infiltration to subjective repair from critical theory retardation measures.
Institutional arrogance silos.

Or to distill …analysis of the network map reveals the organization actually functions through three communities of knowledge.

Extreme Example of Communications Breakdown: Network mapping puts spotlight on social groups (sharing common gender, ethnicity, etc.)
who are ostracized; map becomes invaluable aid in measuring progress of diversity efforts.

Diversity maps do not mean what you think for communication facts.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Hezbollah kept three metric tons of ammonium nitrate, the explosive thought to be behind the mega blast in Beirut this week,
in a storehouse in London, until MI5 and the London Metropolitan Police found it in 2015.
The Lebanese terrorist group also stored hundreds of kilograms of ammonium nitrate in southern Germany, which were uncovered earlier this year.

Shall we show these retards the self driven car bombs also well advanced? These damn sheep will get you dead.
Self driven auto is literal suicide.

I Pity Elam being Governed by maniacs.

aeden

Post by aeden »

FGAN's basic ingredient was ammonium nitrate, long used as a component in explosives. Its adaptability as a fertilizer stemmed from its high free nitrogen content. Hercules Powder Company had first manufactured a fertilizer compound in this form on the basis of Cairns' Explosive Patent, No. 2,211,738, of August 13, 1940. The Cairns process contemplates a product substantially identical to the Texas City FGAN. The process was licensed to the United States. The Government produced ammonium nitrate at certain other federal plants, and shipped it in solution to the reactivated graining centers for concentration. Thereafter, in addition to clay, a mixture of petrolatum, rosin and paraffin (PRP hereafter) was added to insure against caking through water absorption. The material was then grained to fertilizer specification, dried and packaged in 6-ply paper bags, marked "Fertilizer (Ammonium Nitrate)."

At the inception of the program, however, it appeared that these particular plants were unable to produce sufficient quantities of fertilizer to meet the early needs of the planned allocation. So early shipments to the occupied territories were made up of lots privately produced, and released to the War Department by the Combined Food Board and purchased by the United States, pursuant to an allocation arrangement approved by the Board acting through the Civilian Production Administration, established by Exec. Order 9638, October 4, 1945, 10 Fed. Reg. 12591. Thereafter the private producers could

To be blunt the export model had inferior stabilized product shipped. The loaders said bags where very warm being loaded.
It was a government export model and ignored.

Shut up asshole and load it.

later

One only need read 2680 in its entirety to conclude that Congress exercised care to protect the Government from claims.

Boom and f#$% you not our problem.

The PRP was added in order to insure against water absorption. At stake was no mere matter of taste; ammonium nitrate when wet cakes and is difficult to spread on fields as a fertilizer. So the considerations that dictated the decisions were crucial ones, involving the feasibility of the program itself, balanced against present knowledge of the effect of such a coating and the general custom of similar private industries.

The paraffin was not actually wanted and no standard was in play to assure quality at the source from the vendors.

. . . Such Fertilizer was placed and packed in bags at high degrees of temperature, which temperature rendered the Fertilizer more susceptible to fire and explosion. Such Fertilizer was so packed that it did not cool, but continued at high temperature while being shipped. This was particularly true of the Fertilizer which exploded on the Steamships Grandcamp and High Flyer. Same was packed in sacks at a high degree of temperature, which temperature continued with only slight reduction, if any, when the Fertilizer was shipped across the nation to Texas City and there loaded onto such Steamships."

They already knew......