Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

Martha’s Vineyard Homeless Shelter Coordinator Melts Down Over Illegals Flown to Island: “They Have to Move From Here to Somewhere Else”.
https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... lse-video/
Send more.

John

Post by John »

Friday September 16th, 2022

more and more people are predicting that a serious recession is imminent. the news in the last 24 hours is that FedEx has had to withdraw its own financial guidance, because business in Asia and Europe has been bad. the FedEx CEO is predicting a major global recession. FedEx is down 21% today, and the entire stock market appears to be in the midst of a major sell-off, with djia futures already down 430 points.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Yes the call here was correct to wait for the fog to clear.
Thanks to John and Higg and all else also who dare to care about America.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Buses Arrive at Martha’s Vineyard and Deport Illegals Off the Island

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/0 ... ff-island/

Well that didn't take long. Biden's base of wealthy helicopter liberals got a whiff of diversity and deported them immediately.
Racist rich NIMBY liberals who voted 80% for Biden waste no time in removing "those people" from their privileged enclave.

“In this new and unforeseen reality, where we expect thousands more to arrive every week going forward,
the city’s system is nearing its breaking point,” Mayor Eric Adams, a Democrat, said in a statement.

For years the Border States suffered unheard and in a few short weeks the Liberals tears fill the airwaves.

I don't know how a person that is NOT mentally defective could fail to see their own hypocrisy ... but even when the Left's rock-stupid policies bite them in the ass, they don't change course, they double-down on the rock-stupid. They totally embody the NIMBY standard.

Just goes to show: The Left are mentally ill and should be treated as such. tylers

NIMBY flags will sell in the thousands.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Thu Sep 15, 2022 12:28 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Sep 14, 2022 4:34 pm
Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Sep 13, 2022 8:42 pm

I had mentioned buying a 1 year bill last week. I sold it today at a loss taking my account 100% to cash. Since it was a bill and it was held a few days the loss wasn't much but the risk is that this could be the beginning of a bigger spike in interest rates.
When does the liquidity crisis coming, if you had to guess, Higs?
My guess is there's more of a solvency crisis coming. Meaning, hardly a profitable company or governmental entity in sight whether they throw more money at it or not. I don't think that comes this year. Maybe next year or the year after.

Back in 2008 bill rates went negative. I had some and sold them. The word was everyone wanted to show they had "good collateral" on their balance sheets at quarter end. I don't think that will happen this time.
It does seem that 2023-4 is the time things really heat up, in every way ... especially since the economy is already broken but they do have room to ramp QE back up and lower rates ... I think the jig is up in mid to late 2023, which means distraction (war) might be hot at that time as well. It's interesting that this is also right after midterms and moving towards many presidential elections around the world, obviously the US the biggest of them

aeden

Post by aeden »

It will not matter with these EV cults since the https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7949955/
Molybdenum massacre bankruptcy's as to anticipated and yes we did as Lithium Prices Hit New Record As EV Affordability Concerns Mount.
https://www.zerohedge.com/commodities/l ... erns-mount
Once again good luck talking to these dead heads.

Do see the video of the Tesla owner whose battery stopped working and Tesla locked him out of the vehicle completely
until the sucker buys a new $27,000 new battery.

Repair shops I seen fixed one for 2500 bucks and the system was a nominal 98 percent.
EV demsheviks are that stupid anyways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKxX-S0Z2l4 As the fog clears the signals are to be proved.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

aeden, you have two other threads...whyare you posting here?
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

vincecate

Post by vincecate »

German PPI Forecast to be 36.8% but came in at 45.8%

Dollar/Euro/Yen are not going to have a good decade.
Central banks around the world will probably move higher and higher percentage of reserves to gold (in part because
their dollar bonds will drop in value fast while their gold does not).
Bitcoin is probably the long term answer for individuals and businesses.
Dollar is not a good long term store of value from here.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

'A brazen scheme': 47 charged with siphoning $250M from COVID-19 child meal program
Kevin Johnson
USA TODAY

WASHINGTON – Federal authorities unveiled charges against 47 people Tuesday accused of siphoning $250 million from a coronavirus pandemic relief program designed to provide meals for children in the largest pandemic-related fraud scheme brought so far by the Justice Department.
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/pol ... 435117002/

Waddling up to the window for a bailout is the most in demand job skill in America, but you've got to know how to do the waddle. I highly recommend our degree program, which includes the specific course Waddling up to the window for a bailout 406 for those who consider themselves high class welfare cases, which would include most of those who run nonprofits. This will ensure you can grab all the loot you want and not get caught doing anything wrong.

Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Oct 01, 2013 1:58 am
Recently, many have come to the conclusion that today's colleges and universities are not preparing their graduates for the real world.

Therefore, I will be submitting a business plan to the Wall Street banks proposing to establish a for-profit college that will prepare young people with the skills needed in the workplaces of today in the United States. A sampling of the courses offered:

Relativistic bean counting and Ponzi finance 101. This teaches the student how to muck up a balance sheet like the best of them. The highlight of this course is a trip to Madoff's jail cell where the student learns how to run a Ponzi for two decades without getting caught.

Community organizing your way to success 301. This is definitely a 300 level course as it is quite advanced. It teaches the student who comes from a background that is so screwed up nobody even knows where you were born to really make something of yourself by learning useful skills such as teleprompter reading, playing a crappy round of golf when you should really be working but don't understand your job, and how not to negotiate with the people you should be working with so your workplace gets shut down but it doesn't matter anyway.

Working the welfare system 100. This is our basic course for the low class shmuck who wants to live off the government. Covered are how to apply for and get the maximum dollar amount of food stamps, AFDC, child support, energy assistance, rent assistance, free telephone, disability, and any other welfare program in existence in the United States today. Plan to spend 2 semesters studying this one.

Waddling up to the window for a bailout 406. This is an advanced course and caps off our degree program. Here, an instructor from the NSA has been commissioned to sleuth through the secretive denizens of the top financial institutions in the US to learn exactly how to get "free money" from the Federal Reserve. Students who successfully complete this course have a 100% job placement rate with the nation's top banks, even the ones with tattoos, poor communications skills, or body odor so bad it could clear a room.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

The Train Wreck is Already Happening
Posted September 21, 2022 By David Haggith
https://thegreatrecession.info/blog/tra ... happening/
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain