Re: Financial topics

Post by richard5za »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:04 pm
aeden wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:08 pm
agree H
did you see the vix complex chaos
Didn't see it, but have seen that the VIX made its secondary low for the year in early August (higher low than the February low as the market made a higher high) and has been higher than that low since.
The S&P 500 has pushed through its 3425 resistance level and theoretically will push towards 3500; it may get there or even go beyond. S&P themselves are forecasting earnings to fall to about $ 90 per share before (forecasting) a V shaped recovery. So if you take a fair value PE of 18 for good times and 13 for stressed times you get an index of 1620 for a good economy and 1170 for bad times. So we can know that stock prices will come down a long way and probably over shoot these forecasts.
What we really don't know is the timing. I also think that Biden has best chance at present to be President, which means that Harris will probably become President and with all the uncertainty that brings. Markets hate uncertainty which will add to downward pressures.
So I have taken my losses and am out of the market until I see clear signs of a downturn. At present its down a bit, then up a bit more. I got in too early. My first priority is to preserve my capital so that I can play again and again.

aeden

Post by aeden »

At first I thought that maybe some people came up with a false dossier, secured a fraudulent FISA warrant, and tried to overturn an election with a fake investigation with international terror funding as countless building and businesses burned to the ground. Massive riots and looting as funded marxist groups travel from state to state rioting and burning down cities. General Flynn for FBI Director please and thanks in advance.
Now two sea hags seeking funding for Bish zones. Demsheviks will utterly collapse capital with worthless wheel barrow fiat.
Xiden 47 has a plan comrade and the demshevik gulags here are now being filled.

https://www.zerohedge.com/s3/files/styl ... k=srO7sacm
Antifa colors for the most propagandized halfwits on the planet.

As we said we will stay on the current survival map.
As we know here the farther you look back the more you see the future they will ignore.
Sat Aug 22, 2020 6:06 am
Irony is they sent them to a tundra sooner than later.

They are eating as cannibals what they produced in Antifa now as useful idiots and put in on Trumpster for a dumpster fire.
Sea hag is lovey shade of green cannibal eating what its produced from the fig tree it more than appears.

1 In 5 Americans Could Be "Out Of Money" By Election Day, Survey Finds.
Locally its a Hell of lot worse than that.

Global Food Prices Rise As Famine Threat Emerges.

Wed Aug 26, 2020 12:20 pm

Citizens burned to the ground and no they do not even pretend to care.
Democrat Mayors & Governors aren't "ignoring the problem" they're endorsing domestic terrorism.
They're complicit in all the violence, assaults, destruction and murder.

blm shock troops supported by

#BLACKLIVESMATTER Airbnb, A16z, Bumble, Cisco, Docusign, DoorDash, Eaze, Etsy, Grindr, Grubhub, IBM, Matchstick Ventures
Microsoft, Niantic, Peloton, Reddit, RobinHood, Salesforce, Shopify, Snap, Uber, Techtonic

Former Hugo Chavez advisor and current San Francisco District Attorney Chesa Boudin was also funded by Soros and his groups. Boudin has called prison “an act of violence” and has refused to prosecute a slew of illegal acts, from public urination to the public solicitation of sex, which he deems to be “quality of life crimes.” By the way, Boudin is the foster child of Bill Ayers and Bernardine Dohrn, of terrorist group Weather Underground fame. His birth parents were convicted and imprisoned for their involvement in an armed robbery-turned-homicide.

As I said, this board is made up of the lobbies, so they implement whatever they want, and they control the Congress and the others,
and the media, etc.

One of Soros’s favored PACs spent $402,000 to support a failed San Diego County District Attorney bid by Geneviéve Jones-Wright.
In 2016, a Soros-funded super PAC donated $107,000 to benefit Raul Torrez in his Bernalillo County District Attorney primary—which he won by a 2-to-1 margin. In fact, Soros’s huge funding prompted the Republican running to bow out because it was just too expensive to run against Torrez.
Soros-backed George Gascon is currently challenging Los Angeles County District Attorney Jackie Lacey, who has been targeted and systematically harassed by Black Lives Matter supporters.
The alligator will eat you last in full logic of display.

And for this reason God will send them strong delusion, that they should believe the lie...

Never let a crisis go to waste.
We will annihilate technical.
Traders quit within the first two years. Among all day traders, nearly 40% day trade for only one month.
95% of all traders fail.
Unless you trade with ai indicator scripts the locusts in 40 millisecond bear raid will target direction and your finished.

Thu Apr 26, 2012 10:23 pm
Americans seem to consider a solution there very own. We have sent over 50000 plus manufacturing sites out of our States and still people bitch about bread and circus. Utterly amazing how terminally naive the herd is. Also for you sniffers the supply has been tainted with animal dewormer drugs and you will rot from the inside out and your body parts will drop off. Think Im kidding? Good luck.. We assumed in 1982 Aids would bankrupt the health system now to be mandated by gun powder and this will finish us off since besides rotting off the human flesh it produces another major issue. Levamisole stops the bone marrow from producing infection fighting white blood cells.
Now the covid...

I got two in medical studies who are elbow deep in this Hell called ACA mandated health care.

If you got that bad blow no one can help you.

aeden

Post by aeden »

swamp moss
https://dailycaller.com/2020/10/01/stev ... en-intern/

yea 35xx baked in who knows
Will add modest amount to book four on 35xx strike
We are reminded insanity always last longer than cash.
We are told crazy delusional freaks of nature from molek baby tissue butcher brokers
want yer vote.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek0SgwWmF9w

https://www.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inli ... k=08nYAPRc
https://www.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inli ... k=NcU5wuxL

Slowdown trended of the meridional overturning circulation again.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

richard5za wrote:
Fri Oct 09, 2020 3:03 am
Higgenbotham wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:04 pm
aeden wrote:
Thu Oct 08, 2020 8:08 pm
agree H
did you see the vix complex chaos
Didn't see it, but have seen that the VIX made its secondary low for the year in early August (higher low than the February low as the market made a higher high) and has been higher than that low since.
The S&P 500 has pushed through its 3425 resistance level and theoretically will push towards 3500; it may get there or even go beyond. S&P themselves are forecasting earnings to fall to about $ 90 per share before (forecasting) a V shaped recovery. So if you take a fair value PE of 18 for good times and 13 for stressed times you get an index of 1620 for a good economy and 1170 for bad times. So we can know that stock prices will come down a long way and probably over shoot these forecasts.
What we really don't know is the timing. I also think that Biden has best chance at present to be President, which means that Harris will probably become President and with all the uncertainty that brings. Markets hate uncertainty which will add to downward pressures.
So I have taken my losses and am out of the market until I see clear signs of a downturn. At present its down a bit, then up a bit more. I got in too early. My first priority is to preserve my capital so that I can play again and again.
I think the high is this session and has probably already happened. I think the crash will start Monday and it will last the rest of the month with a low for this month below 2200 and possibly as low as 1500-1800.

But I've been wrong about this so many times in the past 11 years that nobody should listen to me. One day I will be right if I survive that long. Of course, if the crash is this month and does what I say it will, I will do well as I have puts out the ears bought yesterday and today. 165 puts as of now.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

aeden

Post by aeden »

blm shock troops supported by

#BLACKLIVESMATTER Airbnb, A16z, Bumble, Cisco, Docusign, DoorDash, Eaze, Etsy, Grindr, Grubhub, IBM, Matchstick Ventures
Microsoft, Niantic, Peloton, Reddit, RobinHood, Salesforce, Shopify, Snap, Uber, Techtonic

Robinhood Users' Accounts Mysteriously Looted.

Robinhood users who have experienced theft from their accounts say they have nobody at the company to call.

No mystery supporting burn loot murder founded by Marxist trained thieves appears to be the ultimate market call.

Common Sense is an Uncommon Virtue. At least His Mom was American.

aeden

Post by aeden »

They starved 10% of then to death as about (60 million) in order to develop their first nuke.
Still your on knees worshipping these monsters.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://endtimesdarknessdescending.file ... 349726.jpg

Time will tell, but the world is on edge (with devastating modern weaponry).
There remains very little time left before the judgment.
Get to the Light.

Civilian cities are now being hit by Azerbaijan with cluster bombs.
The source serves the light only on this.

Focus on what it is actually doing.
When one does this, the picture actually begins to become prophetically clear.

“Remember the former things of old: for I am God, and there is none else; I am God, and there is none like me, Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure”
(Isaiah 46:10).

aeden

Post by aeden »

'White Supremacist' Narrative Unravels: Whitmer Kidnap Suspect Attended BLM Rally, Another Called Trump A 'Tyrant'

Dead give away was proud boy statement to affix appellation on another.
Swamp and vindictive in and of nature.
It speaks as a beast because, it is.
They always eat their own just as they slaughter ones even in its first breath.

Antifa colors for the most propagandized halfwits on the planet.

"For by grace you have been saved through faith.
And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God,
not a result of works, so that no one may boast."

https://gdxforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=54927#p54927

Their deeds do not permit them to return to their God.
For the spirit of whoredom is within them,
and they know not the LORD.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Coming up next: food shortages.

The goal is to slow global gdp compared to Chin and wreck economies. All part of a multi-front.
The French built it the dumb ass Obama collaborated it we got screwed and demsheviks here seen long ago.
Guys trying to run business get a visit for ordering to many oil filters and if have some sense you know why.
Meanwhile.

https://gdxforum.com/forum/search.php?k ... sf=msgonly

The ruling Chinese Communist Party considers biological weapons to be the most important weapons for accomplishing their goal of “cleaning up America.” Chi credits Deng Xiaoping with putting biological weapons ahead of all other weapon systems in the Chinese arsenal: “When Comrade Xiaoping was still with us, the Party Central Committee had the perspicacity to make the right decision not to develop aircraft carrier groups and focus instead on developing lethal weapons that can eliminate mass populations of the enemy country.”
It may seem difficult to believe, but Gen. Chi considered himself to be a “humanitarian” communist, and therefore admitted to mixed personal feelings on this matter: “I sometimes think how cruel it is for China and the United States to be enemies. …” After all, he noted, the United States helped China in World War II. Chinese people remember that the United States opposed Japanese imperialism. But none of that matters now.
“In the long run,” said Gen. Chi, “the relationship of China and the United States is one of a life-and-death struggle.” This tragic situation must be accepted. According to Gen. Chi, “We must not forget that the history of our civilization repeatedly has taught us that one mountain does not allow two tigers to live together.”
According to Gen. Chi, China’s overpopulation problem and environmental degradation will eventually result in social collapse and civil war. General Chi estimated that “more than 800 million” Chinese would die in such a collapse. Therefore, the Chinese Communist Party has no policy alternative.
Either the United States is “cleaned up” by biological attacks, or China suffers national catastrophe.