Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
vincecate

Re: Financial topics

Post by vincecate »

We just started on this. The floats should be longer, the top should be a big square of solar, but this gives some idea of what I am thinking about.

-- Vince
Last edited by vincecate on Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Best plan ancient plan I seen was round and one very long rope weaved onto spars.
The recent computer model also affirmed its structural wisdom.
The construction crew was of all faiths and never had one issue.

4,000-year-old clay tablet from ancient Mesopotamia — modern-day Iraq — reveals striking new details about the roots of the Old Testament tale of Noah. It tells a similar story, complete with detailed instructions for building a giant round vessel known as a coracle — as well as the key instruction that animals should enter "two by two."

The point is the hull construction was sound to standards that are proven then and today and could be incorporated.
I think your idea is a proven fact for free people to pursue. I agree politicians are not good creatures of habit.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://qanonpress.wordpress.com/2019/0 ... ncidences/

Bob will get on it soon we may suspect.
Just a small peak a boo into the DNC Server. Or you can go to http://georgenasif.com and click search evidence files and see them all.

What did the DNC do with left over donations? Invest it in the Cayman's of course.
Where there is no reporting to the US Gov. I just found 123 ++ Million sitting in accounts. But there's more.

https://mobile.twitter.com/GeorgeMNasif ... 85506?s=20

BTW, Guess what Timmy does for a living?

vincecate

Post by vincecate »

What are other people's expectations as far as deflation/stability/inflation of reserve currencies?
If you think deflation, is it for a limited time period and then eventually inflation?

I think the US deficit is really well over $1 trillion per year and that the Fed will end up printing/buying more than $1 trillion per year. I think people will start to realize it won't "normalize its balance sheet" or even slow the printing. At some point people will start to flee the bond bubble (the Fed has driving pries to crazy levels) and the Fed will be about the only buyer. Similar thing in at least the Yen and Euro. I think the riots around the world are a hint that inflation is starting. Once inflation starts people will flee bonds. Central banks can't let interest rates go up or their governments will be bankrupt (and stock markets will crash), so they will keep printing and buying bonds. Is there any other way this can go really?

Ray Dalio, "The World Has Gone Mad and the System Is Broken"
https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/world-ha ... -ray-dalio
Some big change is coming, what is going on now with crazy levels of money printing is not sustainable. I may end in war, but my guess in high inflation, though these are not in any way mutually exclusive. :-)

aeden

Post by aeden »

What are other people's expectations as far as deflation/stability/inflation of reserve currencies?

Gunpowder. But water will be shut off and food denied.

http://www.newadvent.org/cathen/13333b.htm

http://gdxforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... ied#p45520

Final exam question, why. Answer, because.

Thank you, Tyrone and Glen. To the very last breath, you both lived up to the SEAL Code. You served all of us well. You were courageous in the face of certain death.
And Tyrone, even though you never got to hold your newborn son, he will grow up knowing the character and quality of his father, a man among men who sacrificed himself defending others.
Dr. Charles R. Roots
Senior Pastor

Former Staff Sergeant,
USMC Captain,
U. S. Navy Chaplain Corps (Ret.)
This should be passed on and on and on.
NO TRUE AMERICAN WOULD OBJECT TO RECEIVING THIS MORE THAN ONCE … SO PASS IT ON And Let us never forget Hillary Clinton’s Comment “What Difference Does It Make?”
And she wants to be our next president! GOD SAVE US FROM HER!

=================================================================================
The current office deserves the chance to sort out evil on levels very few still do not understand or cannot.
We have only forwarded a few items accurately. Going forward the Uniparty still will be lacking any regard or respect from us the deplorables.
They have not earned it. We understand the initial view to preserve democracy not practise it from the The Mueller point of
view to protect His agency and we await the DOJ. The current Office stated we know now it needed time for the other teams.
That time is upon you. This should not of never happened is the point and the beltway changes you not the other way is
unacceptable. The Office was compromised and we knew this. The DOJ is now on trial to execute its Oath of Duty.

The current Liberal fools suggest the DOJ is weaponized. After a few necks crack from the well deserved rope to the traitors within I say
a good start.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Kurt Smolek was fished out of the Potomac.
The Cambodian sex slave trade has one less leak.

John

Post by John »

** 06-Nov-2019 World View: Deficit
vincecate wrote: > What are other people's expectations as far as
> deflation/stability/inflation of reserve currencies? If you think
> deflation, is it for a limited time period and then eventually
> inflation?

> I think the US deficit is really well over $1 trillion per year
> and that the Fed will end up printing/buying more than $1 trillion
> per year. I think people will start to realize it won't
> "normalize its balance sheet" or even slow the printing. At some
> point people will start to flee the bond bubble (the Fed has
> driving pries to crazy levels) and the Fed will be about the only
> buyer. Similar thing in at least the Yen and Euro. I think the
> riots around the world are a hint that inflation is starting.
> Once inflation starts people will flee bonds. Central banks can't
> let interest rates go up or their governments will be bankrupt
> (and stock markets will crash), so they will keep printing and
> buying bonds. Is there any other way this can go really?

> Ray Dalio, "The World Has Gone Mad and the System Is Broken"
> https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/world-ha ... -ray-dalio
> Some big change is coming, what is going on now with crazy levels
> of money printing is not sustainable. I may end in war, but my
> guess in high inflation, though these are not in any way mutually
> exclusive. :-)
I've posted this in the past, but I've become very philosophical
about the national debt.

I really have to laugh every day when I see some politician or analyst
or pundit say that "some day" we're going to have to start reducing
the national debt. It's a big joke. That's never going to happen.
Any politician that says it is completely full of crap.

And what difference does it make? If the national debt is $20
trillion or $30 trillion or $100 trillion, how much will it matter
when we're at war with China? Or, as Higgie says, when we enter a new
dark age. Or when the AI robots are our overlords?

It's going to be an unbelievable disaster no matter what the number is.
Eat, drink and be merry, for tomorrow we die.

• US Gross National Debt jumps $1.2 trillion in fiscal 2019, to
    $22.7 trillion

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

http://ndlawreview.org/wp-content/uploa ... _Final.pdf

This article discusses an application to the Fed from a proposed bank named "The Narrow Bank". In it, the bank proposed to deposit all of their funds at the Fed at the prevailing rate of 1.95% (which only the big banks are able to do). They would not make loans or engage in other banking business. With this low overhead, they would pay their depositors close to the 1.95%. The Fed rejected the application.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

vincecate wrote:I think the US deficit is really well over $1 trillion per year and that the Fed will end up printing/buying more than $1 trillion per year. I think people will start to realize it won't "normalize its balance sheet" or even slow the printing. At some point people will start to flee the bond bubble (the Fed has driving pries to crazy levels) and the Fed will be about the only buyer.
I'll answer the easy part.

For the background, which I think you know, the Fed started reducing its balance sheet last year and seemed to be thinking they could "normalize" it. They got part way through that process and the stock market threw a fit, and soon the Fed realized they would have to backtrack. They backtracked in stages which recently culminated in the Fed purchasing $60 billion per month of short term treasury bills which the Fed stated is "not QE" while everyone else says it is QE, or at least QE lite.

Based on the commentary I read, it seems the market is aware that the Fed will be unable to "normalize its balance sheet", and the $60 billion per month will increase. It seems well understood that the government is running deficits that are greater than the growth rate of the economy and that, without the deficits, growth would be negative, which will not be allowed to occur so long as the deficits can be run with the resulting pseudo-positive growth rate.

As far as how it resolves, I think it'll depend on how long they can keep it going before it collapses. If it collapses now, there would likely be a period of deflation (and most analysts seem to believe this at present), but the longer it goes on, the shorter the period of deflation will be until, at some point, it will be unrecognizable as to whether there is inflation or deflation; it will just be chaos.

What tells me the system isn't in horrible trouble just yet is that the Fed was able to reduce its balance sheet, then hold steady for a period of time before cutting interest rates and starting QE without the economy tipping over into recession right away. But obviously we can see now that the Fed is also depending on this stock market bubble to keep economic growth positive (along with the huge deficits).
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2015-11- ... -president

thread: erbil
notes not including the narrative of the human smuggling conduits

As we know Keynesian mic debt is control and yes a small percentage to protect us.
The only purpose is to shackle and collapse us as citizens to usher in what we already know on our shores.
The taxpayers are in percentages useful and cheerful idiots which does not help either.
Nancy and Chuck must step up for the middle is all they have to also protect them.
They know that. We are not the problem. This started with Reids solar farm and escalated to cracker Joe filtering proceeds
and cookies with false flags we also identified open source.
They have no excuse other than what we already now to bleed us dry as a husk and simply destroy us as we know.
Look at Italy as the old and infirm are tossed under the bus for the glorious international march as Gramsci and the facts blueprinted
and compromised into existence since Sismondi.