Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

Transformers start popping like Rice Krispies.
You know who and why.

Truman was right.

Anyways,

Feral suspect shooter is still at large.
Toe tags up as democrats cower in fear.
The streets are gone.
The Calvary is not coming.

Almost inhuman incompetence of our politicians noted so many zones now it is
past remarkable was the report.

Australia reports that expecting career politicians to comprehend the technicalities before decision making in this area is wishful thinking....
weep for the future.

Tis here children your liberal are now looking up at the grass roots also with closed eyes as toe tags are issued.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5X5KweDhsaI

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWwyhRDhqUI action item

yea we are in real time

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

This caught my eye:

Crypto hedge fund Three Arrows Capital plunges into liquidation as market crash takes toll

We must not forget for one minute that the world is at record debt levels which with everything going on easily becomes a liquidity crisis

aeden

Post by aeden »

Very true R.
Be very diligent in this window.

Also they should never see daylight again ever as free.
The three armed men entered through a backdoor by breaking it down, according to a felony complaint filed in county court.
Once inside, the men threatened to kill the two adult victims with a handgun, and pistol whipped them both, according to the complaint.
The man and woman suffered multiple cuts and bruises to their heads and faces. The three young children were unharmed, Seeber said.
One of the adult victims had four gold rings ripped from their fingers after getting hit in the head with a handgun, according to the complaint.

vincecate

Post by vincecate »

richard5za wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 10:38 am
This caught my eye:

Crypto hedge fund Three Arrows Capital plunges into liquidation as market crash takes toll

We must not forget for one minute that the world is at record debt levels which with everything going on easily becomes a liquidity crisis
There are people who borrowed money against their house at 3% to buy Bitcoin Miner hardware. But when Bitcoin goes from $69,000 to $20,000 these miners are producing less than 1/3rd as much dollars worth of Bitcoin and the electrical costs of running these (maybe 3,000 watts each) has gone up. Part of the chip shortage is due to chip companies making chips (both ASICs and GPUs) for Bitcoin miners. These will try to pivot away from miners now. The Fed keeping rates near zero for 14 years has resulted in "mall investment" all over the place. By Austrian economics theory, this bust should be really bad. I expect it will be.

aeden

Post by aeden »

GPU prices are slipping downward from system builders reports. I have some put away that suffice for what we do.
I myself have ordered parts as PSU direct and the prices and reality match other segments with DIMM prices also.

Also real time reports are and have been out there.

Demand destruction is happening right in front of our eyes...I am seeing it first hand.
Big update. Some of you guys like to hear about what is going on with my electronic stores.

Well, here you go. Business has slowed. I am running ads, and taking a lot of the dollars out of the market away from other stores, but the traffic through the doors has slowed. I have talked to many heads of companies this last week, and this is nation wide. It started about 6 weeks ago. Big downturns.

Remember the story about target a little while back having too much inventory? Well, that is now happening with the electronics industry. The shortages are pretty much gone, and now s&^t is coming into stores that they ordered months ago and it is way too much. Are you ready for this?

The stores ordered some of these products over 6 months ago, and the store owners forgot or did not track how much they ordered. They had ordered again, and again throughout the past 6 months not remembering they already had them on back order. These companies do not warn you of this double and triple ordering, now it is all arriving at once. Many stores across the country are slashing orders.

On top of that, a big canary in the coal mine for me is this. I am getting deals come across my desk as I type that I have not seen in 3 years. From Kicker, Pioneer, Kenwood, Sony, etc. Extra 20% off, Extra 30% off (at wholesale level) if I place a sizeable order before the end of the month. I just got word that Kenwood is going to slash the price on there #1 selling floating screen. This unit has been the hardest stereo to get for the past year....Not any more. Price cuts like this have not been needed or have not happened in 3 years plus. Prices have been skyrocketing. Things have changed. Something is up...big. I am full on inventory and am not ordering any more. I am pulling the trigger on a few of these deals because they are too good. Things are slowing. Summer is a big time for car audio and marine audio. Usually I see many many boats and UTV's coming in. That business has slowed to a halt with these gas prices.

So, there you have it from my view point. Demand destruction with gas in full play. People do not feel good equals trouble. IMO

Have a great day. tyler

aeden

Post by aeden »

Comsumers are pissed these greentards lunatics are unchecked.

Biden has destroyed the US Energy Sector. Next on his list, Housing & Food Staples.

The next hit is going to severe, brutal and landed as these Sheep brain dead democrat Muppets are going to be
past the 1000 yard stare. Uniparty has simply destroyed them.

Decide you must how to serve them best. If you leave now,
help them you could, but you will destroy all for which they have fought and suffered. the little guy

aeden

Post by aeden »

Endless stupidly screams onward.

Here in SW Florida we are facing a disaster in the RV Industry. Last year in June we had 63 units on our lot and closed the month out with 41 units delivered.
Fast forward to today a year later and we now have 121 Units on our lot and as of today with only one day left in the month we have delivered 13! Yes you read that right , THIRTEEN... We have 4 stores in Florida all experiencing the same disaster.
Special Thanks to the POS occupying the White House.. FJB.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Senge's Five Disciplines of Learning Organizations.

According to Peter Senge, one-third of 500 companies will disappear within 15 years.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

richard5za wrote:
Tue Jun 28, 2022 10:56 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Jun 27, 2022 8:58 pm
Does anyone know a good way to short the Eurozone? I see EUO (euro currency) and EPV, but these inverse ETFs are difficult to deal with and I think structurally are only short term plays.
My favourite trading platform is IG which has their head office in London, but you can open an account from anywhere and trade in your local currency. You can trade forex, shares, indicies, etc etc. The URL is IG.com You can practice on a free of charge demo account
I find forex trading too much like reds/blacks betting rather than applying analysis; not for me.
Yes, it's pretty hard to do. Thanks for the info.