aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/hubei- ... rt-attacks

Hell is what awaits these monsters.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

yes
modest position stated only to survive
Last edited by aeden on Sun Feb 16, 2020 10:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

A near-record stretch of calm has ignited options traders’ desire to buy speculative call options.

Over the past 6 weeks, they’ve bought (to open) 70 million more contracts than they’ve sold (to close).

We’ve never seen this level of speculation before. Not even close.
https://twitter.com/sentimentrader/stat ... 7077110785
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

I'm fully loaded short as of tonight. You can see the net is -20 and Avg Price is 3369.25. I have not been this short since November 24.

John

Post by John »

Higgenbotham wrote:I'm fully loaded short as of tonight. You can see the net is -20 and Avg Price is 3369.25. I have not been this short since November 24.

What's the strategy in going short tonight with all the US markets closed tomorrow?

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

John wrote:
Higgenbotham wrote:I'm fully loaded short as of tonight. You can see the net is -20 and Avg Price is 3369.25. I have not been this short since November 24.

What's the strategy in going short tonight with all the US markets closed tomorrow?
The market rallied into the close Friday. It appeared some players who were looking for a turn earlier in the week wanted out near the close and they drove the market a bit higher. Meanwhile, as that happened, there were heavy sellers waiting for them near and at the close of futures trading and over 2000 lots were being offered at 3382.25. That meant to me that a knowledgeable player (or players) was getting short in a place where they could capture several hundred orders or more. There were also over a thousand sold at 3378 and the book was heavy on the way up to 3382. That appeared to be very heavy sell volume from big players, the heaviest I have seen in several months. Often times, when you see something like that, barring any surprises over the weekend, there are more shorts wanting to get out at the open Sunday night (where the volume will be too light for the large players to take advantage) and then sometimes the market will turn. So it's just a way to get a slightly better price short term. That advantage may disappear with the next tweet. The holiday doesn't factor in at all. To me, this is a day like any other day.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

The S&P is up about 420 points since the May top and I've lost about 35 points. But if I hold here and the blowoff continues, this is where it will get dangerous. As of now, my intent is to hold.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

I have seen large players getting short here and there for the last 650 points up. So far, they have not been right.

aeden

Post by aeden »

A case study of game theory offer the stuck attitude offered in contempt and visceral arrogance of attack mired in simple avarice not unlike a virus that mimics internalized action that determined what is relevant, what is internally consistent, and what is central or irrelevant.
As we ponder the action probable lucky and good should be greeted with a smile since it is impossible to ignore matthew chapter 13.

They are sealed and thus to be avoided given the actual pathology.

VWAP is used to identify liquidity points.

Snowdrift Dilemma, a metaphor from game theory - the study of strategic decision making.

As Mises conveyed the services middle men provide and the human action of ex ante and ex post criteria.

Level I - pathological defences (i.e. psychotic denial, delusional projection)
Level II - immature defences (i.e. fantasy, projection, passive aggression, acting out)
Level III - neurotic defences (i.e. intellectualization, reaction formation, dissociation, displacement, repression) <-------------------
Level IV - mature defences (i.e. humour, sublimation, suppression, altruism, anticipation)

As you noted H correctly when any employee balks at taking the assignment or being subjected to other forms of abuse,
management will then roll out the false accusations, of which they are experts.
Only seventy percent are simply nuts as the rest are in noncompliance.

Imagine al the reports the ai will blame it on.
Please fill out the form mid week.
https://www.signnow.com/jsfiller-desk15 ... 7253e3ec68

http://gdxforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php ... nte#p32694
Last edited by aeden on Sun Feb 16, 2020 11:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.