Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qBBv3hs ... e=youtu.be
They are utterly devoid and worse than criminals.
Eternally they are sealed now given the oath they freely took.

שִׁקֵּץ
Last edited by aeden on Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-10- ... g-research
249 thousand deaths in the states from these damn gain of function maniacs
they cloak themselves with data fragility and yea the flu season is here again
yes we are surrounded by serial killers micro and macro

aeden

Post by aeden »

Georgieva was born in Sofia into a family of bureaucrats. Her father was a civil engineer who supervised state road-building projects, and her grandfather was a prominent Bulgarian revolutionary, Ivan Karshovski...Georgieva holds a PhD in Economics and an MA in Political Economy and Sociology from the Karl Marx Higher Institute of Economics (now called University of National and World Economy) in Sofia. Her thesis was on Environmental Protection Policy and Economic Growth in the USA"
Thus our economy is now in the hands of a Bulgarian Marxist raised in a family of bureaucrats. It's Kissinger in drag and a Red Crow.

dodoro012

Post by dodoro012 »

A man was going to the house of some rich person. As he went along the road, he saw a box of good apples at the side of the road. He said, "I do not want to eat those apples; for the rich man will give me much food; he will give me very nice food to eat." Then he took the apples and threw them away into the dust.
  He went on and came to a river. The river had become very big; so he could not go over it. He waited for some time; then he said, "I cannot go to the rich man's house today, for I cannot get over the river."
  He began to go home. He had eaten no food that day. He began to want food. He came to the apples, and he was glad to take them out of the dust and eat them.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Fang notes.
Dem governors are locking things down again.
They want to perpetuate the crisis to get a bailout.
Simple.
Like I said, my wife manages a very busy funeral home in a state that is supposedly getting worse.
They haven’t handled a Covid body in months.
As a matter of fact, the County Medical Examiner just resigned because tptb were pushing for higher
Covid numbers out of her Office and she wasn’t putting up with their bullshit.

All of these "facilities" are just bailout authorities.
That's what the -taxpayer- Idiot doesn't understand.
They made 2008 PERMANENT.
We've been in a crisis since 2007.
And we still will be 4 years from now.
17 years of grift.
The economy has shifted work is traded in days.
Charge democrats 300 percent rates since they will not work and do not anyways.
Problem solved. Government is rabid and yes we seen flips in real time tally morons.

Never again will they be trusted.

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/did-m ... owell-back
Paradoxically by frontrunning the Fed's response, traders are effectively making it impossible.

As we noted H the snow drift paradox has worked for me and you noted correctly.

The 97th percentile knows that they are not the sharpest tools in the shed. All they really know how to do is put together systems that embed clever ways to steal, as the one example above shows (JP Morgan and Amazon trying to do a takedown of GoodRx). Now they want to have a way to steal it all under the guise of safety. The 97th percentile is too stupid to realize that by pushing that too far they will send the world into a new dark age where everyone is left to fend for themselves and they will get nothing.

We stand by their own corruption models to failure swot maps and the option five facts they forwarded to screw taxpayers
and yes you allegedly voted.

thread: keynesian veil, 936, cci, amos
Last edited by aeden on Fri Nov 20, 2020 11:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

aeden wrote:
Fri Nov 20, 2020 10:09 am
Dem governors are locking things down again.
They want to perpetuate the crisis to get a bailout.

All of these "facilities" are just bailout authorities.
That's what the -taxpayer- Idiot doesn't understand.
They made 2008 PERMANENT.
The most in demand skill in America is knowing how to waddle up to the window for a bailout.

Paradoxically, those who can not or will not waddle up to the bailout window and who can survive the onslaught will become stronger. They will be the new, real 97th percentile during the coming dark age. Some will be your local strongmen.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

The bot smashing pickings were slim this morning and I was "only" able to reliably get $168 in 22 minutes.

Imagine a guy who has no connections and can't waddle up to the window for a bailout being able to pick up that kind of cash in that short of a time period with that small of an investment? But the sad fact is that I can not and will not be able to be truly productive until the bailout windows close forever and the theft of honest labor stops. I don't relish the position The 97th Percentile has put me in. Meanwhile, I read a depressing article about the sad state of twenty-somethings. I hope they realize at some point what The 97th Percentile has done to them. Their lives are being destroyed.

While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

I cleared about 100.00 on sweeps. Not pushing on a sting.

https://cloverchronicle.com/2020/11/15/ ... e-of-that/

Bezmenov checklist.
1. Infiltration
2. Re-education
3. Demoralization
4. Destabilization
5. Create and Use Crisis
6. Normalization of Communist System <--------
This means that with no shorts left, the market's ability to "squeeze" higher is now finished... except for energy where we expect some catalyst to unleash what will soon be the only short squeeze left in the market.

https://gdxforum.com/forum/viewtopic.ph ... ris#p55499
https://cloverchronicle.com/2020/11/15/ ... g-systems/

I'm not going to be a party to helping them white wash a coat of legitimacy over this obviously rigged process.
Republican party is now a permanent minority that will never have the WH again.
And, frankly, I already don't miss them.

aeden

Post by aeden »

NYT said the "great reset" is a conspiracy theory, doesn't exist.
John Kerry must be a nut job white supremacist systemic racist alt-right news peddling conspiracy theorist.
https://summit.news/2020/11/17/great-re ... ng-travel/

As we have exhaustively documented, “The Great Reset” is merely the latest incarnation of the agenda to centralize power into the hands of a tiny elite, disenfranchising Americans, lowering their living standards and forcing them to submit to a social credit score system that will eliminate all privacy and personal autonomy.
As we reported yesterday, legacy media outlets like the New York Times are still claiming the “Great Reset” is a “conspiracy theory” even as world leaders openly announce it.

The stench of treason from the corpes rise off the body farm as it permeates the fact chattel laws will be your only future as your borders are over run. The fact of identity politics will leave you a starving demshevik while the alleged democratic processes severs all ties with a reality and you could not comprehend while it scars what was left of your being chattel as ear tagged chipped slaves sinks in.
You gave been properly screwed and no cigarette for your contemplation to your communist over lords.
Last edited by aeden on Fri Nov 20, 2020 12:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://usdebtclock.org/
H these idiots still do not ever understand.
Do they realize what fx was utilized more than dxy last year.

Currency for global transactions switched over six percent and all we can
do is warn these retards what the actual dxy flows mean.

Treasury is past correct as these whores line up at the window.