Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
Higgenbotham

Re: Financial topics

Post by Higgenbotham »

I'm taking a short position here. This would be a longer term position in anticipation of a possible crash.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

One of the reasons I see a possible crash coming is the pattern the market is tracing out is similar to 1929, but larger. The current pattern is about 4 months rather than about 6 weeks.

The reason I think the pattern is larger is that the coming crash will be worse than 1929 because this time the world is not entering into a depression and world war similar to the 1930s, but something worse. It will be a new dark age.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Short term, the market hit the 0.618 retracement of the September to December decline in the S&P 500 this morning. Typically, it is not that easy to just short common fib retracements and make money. But what I like here is it's the first of the month and the market has given its reaction to the Fed and the employment report. If it happened to stop almost exactly on the fib retracement, so be it. I believe the market retraced about 58% in 1929 before the crash.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Agree. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diUcO3EkCu8
Given the cic and the current dxy basket noted was ~*tar/gold/comm on that basket remaining now
other than book 4.
Good luck, be past careful since another marker has tripped.

reference date: Mon Dec 31, 2018 5:21 pm
Heartless challenge
Pick your path and I'll pray
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGO9jNHH5Lw

difference between 3 Sigma vs. 6 Sigma is tolerance

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

1929 vs today.

aeden

Post by aeden »

I hear you.
This is for the planet Dosadi behind an impenetrable barrier called "The God Wall".
On the planet were placed humans and Gowachin tech https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DyN_XH9UwAAnFnQ.jpg
with forms of government having been tried previously, but without the ability to remove such things as the DemoPol,
a computer system used to manipulate populaces without their consent or knowledge.
The culture of ordinary day-to-day power in Dosadi is very violent and evil.

Latin stāre dēcīsīs (et nōn quiēta movēre) to stand by things decided (and not to move things at rest) stāre to stand dēcīsīs ablative neuter pl. of dēcīsus past participle of dēcīdere to decide ; see decide . To toss viable human baby into a trash receptacle. Applauded in New York serving Ba'al.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

I called Chicago this morning. The scuttlebutt is that the algos have been losing money in this volatility.

aeden

Post by aeden »

I closed on the open which is a cardinal error but we discussed risk is not linear with algos.

The fib# may be ok to suggest but the #white noise in my naive view is they ignored it
since they run with a false positive extracted as a viable sigma value.
As we noted before it may mean nothing but the cracks already seen are not worth the effort.
Not going to get enamored in red blue or black pill. The product going into the pipe will be the same
going out. The blue pill is toxic and certainly insane.

I would add listen to Malcolm X and Doctor King for and hour each and then decide who ....is....very....slow
on what is and ought actually means since David Hume. The point is the liberal is stuck in the fourth dimensional box
since they learned nothing even in college.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-02- ... ve-returns t

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97ScjPlULh4

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

They ask what's happening in America.

New dark age. And it won't get better in the lifetimes of anyone living today.