Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
Cool Breeze

Re: Financial topics

Post by Cool Breeze »

I just put money into a money market and joked, watch, right when I do this (for measly 4%), some crash will happen. Literally within 10 hours that was the news, lol

aeden

Post by aeden »

Better to be lucky and good. March and September areas are the usual seasonality problem zones.
The current media presstitutes propaganda is blaming the victims how they need to handle it.
Right. We will see how the fiat spin whores as H puts it waddles up to the bail out window
screwing the taxpayers. Like the we owe it to ourselves morons as they are crushed by design.

rule 16. Propaganda to the home front must create an optimum anxiety level.
a. Propaganda must reinforce anxiety concerning the consequences of defeat
b. Propaganda must diminish anxiety (other than concerning the consequences of defeat) which is too high and which cannot be reduced by people themselves
rule 17. Propaganda to the home front must diminish the impact of frustration.
a. Inevitable frustrations must be anticipated
b. Inevitable frustrations must be placed in perspective
rule 18. Propaganda must facilitate the displacement of aggression by specifying the targets for hatred.
rule 19. Propaganda cannot immediately affect strong counter-tendencies; instead it must offer some form of action or diversion, or both.

green cults https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JDTXzynkrs

deluded uniparty crusade

https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/weapon- ... estruction

51 former heads of USA intelligence agencies say Hunter's laptop has Russian disinformation signature all over it

thread: l8ter

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jn_gY65Okk4
they do not care
period

or listen
period
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qrg8t34yXRs The Epidemic That Dare Not Speak Its Name | Stephen J Shaw | EP 338

left loon of week
murder to protect the murder of children
hanoi girl logic

SVB is a holding company containing a broker-dealer and a bank. Only the banking component appears to have failed.
The stakeholders sold. One day you may figure that one out.
FDIC closes the bank, insures all deposits under $250,000 via the taxpayers, and attempts to find a buyer. If a buyer is found, that buyer takes on all the insured deposits. Often, but not always, the buyer will take on a fraction of the uninsured deposits as well. The FDIC attempts to minimize liquidation costs and allows firms to The entire process usually takes less than 72 hours. A bank is closed on a Friday and reopened on a Monday. In some cases, it is reopened on a Saturday.

Read the fine print since the demsheviks did this to you anyways.

"There's not a single, solitary example that" signing the bill to end Glass-Steagall "had anything to do with the financial crash." guess who

Congress passed Glass-Steagall in 1933, in the wake of the 1929 stock market crash that led to the Great Depression. The law kept commercial banks (where customers deposit money and take out loans) separate from investment firms (which hold securities and make investments) -- more colloquially, the law separated Main Street from Wall Street.

Guess who got it in the you know what.
They changed measures when we tossed two banker assholes in the clink with the lawsuit on covenant funds.
You think dodd frank July 21, 2010 update was protection for you? My you're a peach.

In 2018(Sec. 203) The bill amends the Bank Holding Company Act of 1956 to exempt from the "Volcker Rule" banks with: (1) total assets valued at less than $10 billion, and (2) trading assets and liabilities comprising not more than 5% of total assets. (The Volcker Rule prohibits banking agencies from engaging in proprietary trading or entering into certain relationships with hedge funds and private-equity funds.) Congress passed a new law that rolled back some of Dodd-Frank’s restrictions.

Another loot and scoot operation. Competiton is a sin remember. The dead flopping fish and shark will meet to be spun as cheif big player saved
us a hassle sorting it out. Mostly true at this point.

FDIC is almost certainly scrambling now to find one or two firms interested in buying out SVB. A firm like J.P. Morgan could build considerable goodwill with the Fed and Treasury by doing so, because such a move has the potential save regulators and finance ministry civil servants much headache.

March sweeps.
DCF matters.
Right.

John

Post by John »

Sunday, March 12, 2023

Signature Bank has been closed by US
regulators in the wake of the SVB
collapse.

There have been wildly varying opinions
about contagion from the SVB collapse.
The pessimistic view is that there will
be lots of regional bank failures,
starting Monday morning. The optimistic
view, from Janet Yellen and the
administration, is that the contagion
will be contained, and that a financial
backstop facility is being set up to
make sure that depositors will be able
to recover all their deposits, even
uninsured deposits in the millions of
dollars.

https://www.gdxforum.com/forum/viewtopi ... 759#p78759

The SVB collapse is being blamed on
mismanagement by the bank's managers. A
political issue is that the bank gave
priority in its decisions to
"diversity."

The Washington Post is saying that the
Biden admin plans to brief Congress this
evening.

John

Post by John »

Sunday, March 12, 2023

According to Bloomberg TV, billions
worth of crypto trades are at risk in
chain reactions after the collapse of
SVB and Signature Bank.

Update: The crypto currency particularly
at risk are stable coins, since they may
lose their par value with the dollar.

Update #2: A number of Chinese tech
firms have significant exposure to SVB.
The one with the largest exposure is
Roku.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Their political advisors are generals, not lobbyists.
The United States went off the rails, and I believe that it was when LBJ was President.
Need more Marines was a cogent observation as they internally target us. The irony was not lost with the
root kits. After Ukraine exported Fuselages above room temperature knew what was on the menu.
Better to have one friend than the lot who loot you. Triffins paradox is the cost basis and yes, someday
we will be in repose watching these Pagans eat each other. Not today.

https://biblehub.com/mark/4-17.htm

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

The Fed is hiking because inflation is still low, right John?

Cassandra, lol

Yes, I'm trolling you here a bit because when you nail the economic climate like I have and don't get any credit for it (me), it's pretty lame on a predictive site.

And yes, BTC will go to new ATHs within a year or two. Then you'll ignore that prediction. Just like everyone is ignoring how I called this BS and shorted the market. I wonder why they don't give credit where credit is due. Hmm

Where are all those "guests" at when I nail predictions? Oh yeah, that's right, no one cares about being honest on the internet, except people who actually stick around like me.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Ask the guy who had 24 million btc when they got done with him since
organized crime removed his head and hands after pounding his toes with a hammer.
Your position is a popcorn fart and I am only sorry I dId not short it for another
24 hours to buy more 90 day tbills. I got no issue with micro smart contracts in fair trade
for the nonaligned people of the planet trying to get by. Go buy and Island but they did find His Corpse on a
Beach. Some how they figured who and how with the BTC so you may want to figure that one.

Some decades nothing happens, some weeks decades happen.

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Mar 13, 2023 10:27 am
The Fed is hiking because inflation is still low, right John?

Cassandra, lol

Yes, I'm trolling you here a bit because when you nail the economic climate like I have and don't get any credit for it (me), it's pretty lame on a predictive site.

And yes, BTC will go to new ATHs within a year or two. Then you'll ignore that prediction. Just like everyone is ignoring how I called this BS and shorted the market. I wonder why they don't give credit where credit is due. Hmm

Where are all those "guests" at when I nail predictions? Oh yeah, that's right, no one cares about being honest on the internet, except people who actually stick around like me.
Cool, old fellow, I'm not at all sure where you get the idea that you make accurate predictions. Now I haven't kept a diary of what you have said but my impression is that you don't get it right too often. If I had been sold by your passion for BTC and bought in, I would have lost a fortune! Stock markets make fools of us all and if that was not the case with you then you would be happily playing with your billions somewhere else other than this website.
The other thing is that generational dynamics deals with long term cycles. We pervert the primary purpose of this website while we wait for things to happen thinking this is it, or that has started etc Also some of us make a living on the markets and we exchange views

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

richard5za wrote:
Tue Mar 14, 2023 7:56 am
If I had been sold by your passion for BTC and bought in, I would have lost a fortune! Stock markets make fools of us all and if that was not the case with you then you would be happily playing with your billions somewhere else other than this website.
If you had been "sold" on BTC, you're admitting you don't understand it, so of course you shouldn't have, because you don't. The recommendation, I don't know why you guys can't get this through your thick skulls, is to buy and hold. Ironic that you talk about cycles, but for some reason "you would have lost a fortune" - NO - you would have lost something if you SOLD it, which was never the recommendation and shows you aren't reading, listening, or doing your homework. I'm not scared, I have bought in the teens before, and bought at 24 and 45. I'm not worried at all, because I know what this asset is, and I know it also goes through cycles. One is coming up, and as I have predicted, it will cycle to new all time highs. Know what's going to happen when that occurs around here? Crickets. No talk of "tulips" or other dumb stuff most of the people say here, even though BTC is safe and secure (though volatile) for almost 15 years now. Yeah, tulips. What a low level joke analysis that is, said by many people here.

Let's recap:

I described the economic circumstances, laid out over many posts, perfectly. Inflation is out of control, transitory was a lie, and it is. It can cause disinflation because of the government's reaction (raising rates) or by collapsing the economy, but supply will still outstrip demand, and the deflation call of John et al has been wrong for over 2 years now. With that prediction, I made people a lot of money, including myself. Actionable, seeing things as they are, etc. Also, printing will occur again in the future, which will catapult real assets and BTC. If you see clearly, you'll be one of the view who wins this next decade, even though most everyone loses, especially index and bond people last year, who got their asses handed to them.

I was wrong that Russia wouldn't invade at that time (Feb) when I posted. Ok. So what? Meant nothing, big picture, if you understand the reasons why they did. Most here don't. Again, I was wrong, but it didn't matter, like the above econ and markets predictions matters to people lives. If anything the invasion helped and will help what I'm recommending people buy and be in for the next 10+ years.

I've described precisely what's been going on with the corona scamdemic and the hurtful jabs. If you don't think that's huge, when someone like our founder has absolutely no clue about it, you are really dishonest. People have died from this, and will continue to. I can't think of anything MORE important on internet posting/predictions, than that.

Even though I won't get a thank you, you're welcome. If nothing else, I fight through censoring here to deliver the truth. Again, I'm hated for it. I know that it comes with the territory, so I'm happy to suffer foolishness for a single person to get the truth about things. Meanwhile, Bish is disliked, but not censored, voicing the propaganda of the true enemies of the world and its people. Think about that for at least 10 minutes before you respond, please.