Cool Breeze

Re: Financial topics

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:59 pm
** 22-Jan-2021 World View: Trading Bitcoin
Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:53 pm
> Hig, do you trade BTC? It's funny given what you say about it.
Day trading vs long-term trading are two completely different things.
Duh

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Fri Jan 22, 2021 7:53 pm
Actually, I don't have the sense that the bitcoin bubble has broken. I believe bitcoin is going higher than the all time high of a couple weeks ago. But I'm watching it closely because I believe bitcoin will roll over before the stock market does. At least that's what happened in December 2017 and January 2018.
That's because it's not a bubble. The stock market is a bubble - it is far more overvalued than BTC.

I have no reason to believe that you are an effective day trader, but no reason to believe you aren't. I'm totally fine with your ability to call short term BTC movements, but it is a very hard thing to do that is not +EV long term, due to many factors including taxes. You could be in the small minority that is particularly savvy, I will maintain that possibility. The problem is that your opinion of BTC is so hollow it's hard to take you seriously.

What is your prediction then? Let's cut the crap. BTC didn't ever "roll over". If it did, it would be in such demand currently. You have been exposed, not bitcoin.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 1:17 pm
** 23-Jan-2021 World View: The Biggest Mistake

New York congressman Tom Suozzi (Democrat), interviewed on
Fox News, just said:
> "Every economist, whether Republican or Democrat, is
> saying that the biggest mistake we can make today is not spending
> enough money."
Haha, classic Hammer/Nail politician, of course, typically a Demoncrat

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/33462564/

the rep from michigan is a dem
your paying for gulags soon

listen very carefully

unless the senate grows a set

https://media.gab.com/system/media_atta ... 9f10c8.mp4

simply put the demsheviks still think this is a color banner issues
a few dems are waking up and yes we think its to far gone
as in how far the cheese has slip off the cracker on these swamp creatures

as simply put
option five
now the shock value as in go big or go home win/ win agit props
to wipe out what's left and not on its knees
what ever lab thing and what we read for decades for control maps

this decides the Office fate and yours

https://www.zerohedge.com/markets/6-mon ... -half-2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dp3Q5_9FMC8

aeden

Post by aeden »

Grantham goes under-weight / over-weight and has done it very, very well through several cycles..
trend broken
the market is not the market

true believers never sell

fomo/botsmash101

He loses clients when he steps back during the rally, but ends up growing AUM after the dust settles.

But stepping away from the market is forbidden.

Remember they cannnot leave it off the table. Bonds are the market ignored compared to cede and comp.
Addicts are that way into bear markets.
We will hear 365 bear markets since 2008 so what is the point. Soon cupcake.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Trying to reach California State unemployment or workmen’s comp claim department is impossible.
No wonder so many people are broke.

park your RV on the entrance

In less than 72 hours, Joe Biden: Killed 70,000+ jobs —Eliminated women's sports —Invaded Syria —Left the National Guard to freeze in a garage —Admitted he doesn't have a plan to fight COVID —Broke his own mask mandate EO —Ended US energy independence.

Progressives are motivated by their unearned sense of moral and intellectual superiority. Pelosi taps into their mental disorder like a 16 point socket. Progressives do not have the ability to self-reflect, they look in the mirror and they see nothing but their own inflated egos. They are *All* unhinged, there is no turning back when half of the country was intravenously fed corporate propaganda, handed participation trophies and told how much better they are than those straw-men knuckle draggers of the other tribe.

Pelosi is their lizard queen.

Nebuchadnezzar returns and razes Solomon's temple to the ground.
Nebuchadnezzar is punished for his hubris and wanders the wilderness like a beast eating grass for seven years.

We are only considering what will be riding the thing on its way in this age alone.
Last edited by aeden on Sat Jan 23, 2021 5:20 pm, edited 4 times in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:37 pm
I have no reason to believe that you are an effective day trader, but no reason to believe you aren't. I'm totally fine with your ability to call short term BTC movements, but it is a very hard thing to do that is not +EV long term, due to many factors including taxes. You could be in the small minority that is particularly savvy, I will maintain that possibility.
I'm not trying to convince you or anybody else that I am a successful day trader. What this is primarily about and has been about for 13 years is chronicling my struggle with the stock market bubble.

What you're "totally fine with" is irrelevant.
Higgenbotham wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:43 am
I had two sources of losses last year. The first was being short from about 2700 as the market rose to 3500 or so. I had expected the post corona period to end the bull market once and for all. The second was buying puts in anticipation of an October or November crash.

This 30 day period I made a very amateurish mistake. I bought a stock that got hit because it was moved from the small cap 600 to the mid cap 400. I hadn't realized the extent of the small cap index fund speculation and perhaps the feeding frenzy that would result when the stock was moved. Of course the stock was overvalued, as most are, and in an overvalued market sometimes all that is needed for a stock to be crushed is some kind of trigger. Other than that, I took the usual routine losses that I take nearly every day.
Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:32 pm
Since the market hasn't crashed and I've been buying puts which are now worthless, I've been forced to go back to smashing the bots to pay for all that.
vincecate wrote:
Tue Nov 17, 2020 6:11 pm
Bitcoin is doing well. Anyone else here in it?
So I'm not in anything for more than a few hours. But I have been able to pay for all the puts and then some.

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Jan 23, 2021 3:37 pm
The problem is that your opinion of BTC is so hollow it's hard to take you seriously.

What is your prediction then? Let's cut the crap. BTC didn't ever "roll over". If it did, it would be in such demand currently. You have been exposed, not bitcoin.
Oh, my. I've been exposed. Gosh, darn. I thought I could stay hidden. I've been exposed. What shall I do now? This sounds serious.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

They need to print and track btc chain of custody over three thousand on transaction. This would invest time and take
MIT lectures on what's coming since we had written a white paper to dod on unix sandboxes and what was coming.
The current cult will tell us you never tried Keynesian economics and no, they never did Keynesian economics.
No clue H and we will for awhile in these parts not leave it on the table.
No simm data from third party was from me just to help the parse for em.
Ya know save the mentats some time.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GZX7fIdZlgE
10.3 trillion traded then

The London Metal Exchange has proposed closing Europe’s last open-outcry trading floor and moving permanently to an electronic system.

Free Corsine.

You cannot teach reaction trading in a congested market.

Anton tells it like it is.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9h3lByx59ns

Pre-Market sweeps.
No its front run buttercups ask etrade.

The market will stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqUD_MNTvqs