Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
jcsok

Re: Financial topics

Post by jcsok »

Higg: I have a close friend of 30 years in Fort Worth who does essentially the same thing with houses in the Fort Worth area, just west of Carswell AFB. He buys cheap, crappy old military houses, and completely renovates them all by himself. I am amazed at his tenacity. He lives a bohemian lifestyle, drives a worn out Toyota pickup and buys his shoes at Goodwill. He is actually a good mathematician. He grew up in Chicago and became a bond floor trader. Unfortunately, in the 2008 crash, he was on vacation (it always seems to work that way), and his partner couldn't handle the moves to stay delta neutral. The partners were blown out, along with their clients. My friend refuses to trade the futures, because of the corruption and rigged markets. He is happy to work on the small homes, and rents them to elderly and disadavantaged young people he gets to know. He travels when he wants, and is content with picking up small amounts writing covered calls.

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

The S&P 500 down to 3707 as I write. Needs watching. Not at all sure where the support line sits which could herald a substantial break down. Could be an exciting month!

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

jcsok wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 10:38 am
Higg: I have a close friend of 30 years in Fort Worth who does essentially the same thing with houses in the Fort Worth area, just west of Carswell AFB. He buys cheap, crappy old military houses, and completely renovates them all by himself. I am amazed at his tenacity. He lives a bohemian lifestyle, drives a worn out Toyota pickup and buys his shoes at Goodwill. He is actually a good mathematician. He grew up in Chicago and became a bond floor trader. Unfortunately, in the 2008 crash, he was on vacation (it always seems to work that way), and his partner couldn't handle the moves to stay delta neutral. The partners were blown out, along with their clients. My friend refuses to trade the futures, because of the corruption and rigged markets. He is happy to work on the small homes, and rents them to elderly and disadavantaged young people he gets to know. He travels when he wants, and is content with picking up small amounts writing covered calls.
I got out of the business full time when NAFTA was passed (1994). I knew that was the end of good paying blue collar jobs and that demographic would move toward government payments with increasing poverty. There's no future in that and what I've seen since in that area has borne that out. It's just a revolving door of foreclosures and fake property values. People (prospective tenants mostly) used to ask me if I took Section 8. I said no, but someday I might have to. I would tell them that, given the reality on the ground, I was not so naive as to think I might never have to take a Section 8 tenant. I wasn't comfortable having people in my buildings who subsisted solely on a government lifeline with a government heading toward bankruptcy. The retirees I rented to either had a pension in addition to social security or kids nearby who I knew would help them out. The only thing that's surprised me is how long it took to get to this point.

"She had a good job at General Motors on the assembly line (night shift)."

The plant was closed in 2008.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

aeden

Post by aeden »

The workers took it in the you know what on that corruption.
It started with Operation 936 and the CCI and spill over to the LITC issues noted.
We had to write the first grievance in the United States and we suffered consequences
few if any can fathom. Honest workers have had everything attacking them.
The most sophisticated propaganda these children still cannot fathom basically.

A Fiat executive was today let out of prison early giving testimony
to bribing Union Officials in the millions of dollars against Union leaders corruptions.
I am surprised the Locals Workers have not ripped them to pieces.
No different than lobbyist to be blunt in animal farm semantics.

Bitcoin for physicals metals seems to be the new war cry.
No clue on that.

https://www.optionistics.com/g/delta_neutral

Some ground intel on Tyre, Sodom, and Seattle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WijoL3Hy_Bw

Our local homeless camp is expanding. Some support mechanisms are getting in.

Like we said the technicians have left who actually know and knew. The new enclaves called intercity is doomed
unless like our region after Lebanon collapsed they cut them in halve with Ithaca's to protect live and property.
Officials in that region are utterly insane.
Last edited by aeden on Tue Jan 05, 2021 8:06 am, edited 4 times in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih5a5x44rg0
More than few cogent themes as discussed here also.
Remember these are fiat minds who have no anchor we can really consider.

aeden

Post by aeden »

The next Trumpster won't come from the Democratic party, because that party is corrupt through and through.
So all they have to do is have Mitch fall on his sword and make sure that no Republican ever gets elected again.
And let's face it Napalmed is the GOP and Mitchster had his price. It appears that eternal price has been paid for know.
The seven sided stone notes will evade them with a terrible price to be eternally set as it was put clearly by a few
looking at it clearly. They will be at a end game situation. You will not.
The justice system in America failed 20 to 30 years ago. Heels up I was warned from old Lawyer back in 1977.
The man was correct in more than a few ways and means.
Last edited by aeden on Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://twitter.com/RealTina40/status/1 ... 0428926981

Have the national guard pick them up, while others are looking at security cameras,
and making arrests...Shouldn’t be hard to figure out.

Leave the mayor and other local authorities out of the loop, no doubt they are to busy to think
about it.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Whitmer nixes tax breaks for Meijer, business pandemic relief.
https://www.michiganadvance.com/2021/01 ... -must-act/
One of the stellar business in the state that can and does fathom workers will dismiss some to pay for whitlessmore
crusade for greenmasks and water mellons it appears. So called green jobs got absolutely crushed way past destroyed to date.
The are smart one are leaving or already have in the zone.
Last check was number 4 in yea they are leaving bish behind. As we know four counties will destroy this region.
The only growth seen is tents.

Ranked highest in this year's Bloomberg Brain Drain Index of population loss of top talent.

Demsheviks will run it all into the dirt.

Payrolls stood at 4 million in November,
down 9.4 percent from a year earlier for one of the steepest drops among states,
U.S. Labor Department data show.

Six of the 10 U.S. metropolitan areas that have lost the most brain power over the past four years are in the industrial Midwest,
according to the index. Rounding out the top five after Kalamazoo are Decatur, Ill.; Johnstown, Pa.; Lima, Ohio and Elmira, N.Y.

The brain drain index tracks the losses of talented workers in the four years through 2019, with advanced degrees,
science and engineering degrees, and employment in white-collar industries.
It also incorporates population change and inflation-adjusted pay changes for science, technology,
engineering or math — the so-called STEM disciplines.

They are not coming back.
They left since education locally is pronouned indoctrination camps.
We are sending some to Europe for education. Violence we garner has doubled
to be clear locally.

The failed Presidential election of 2020 is a late period consequence of the ongoing coup which is nearly finished.
The governments are now the enemy of the people and will,
as it was put it and will continue to hurt the people.

Actually, they mean to grind billions of assets to the dirt.

Penny's on the dollar in chattel sales.
Identity politics will again do what it was designed to do.

Key parts:

“I think their [************] position is very clear from their final objective and, their final objective, obviously, is the end game in Russia. Until Russia can be subjugated, you will not be able to have one world government, one world order, one World Company Ltd – call it whatever you want. So, what we are seeing right now it is not only in Ukraine, but all around the world. We see it in Detroit how not only the city itself, but the USA is being deindustrialized on purpose. We see it in Karakas in Venezuela. We see it in Thailand. We saw it in the Soviet Union back in the 1990’es. We saw it in Yugoslavia back in the 1990’es. It is the idea of destruction, deindustrialization, zero growth. Again, the end game is Russia and until you can subjugate Russia, one way or another, you are not going to have your one World Company Ltd, one world government. And this is basically what is behind all of these attempts.

http://failedevolution.blogspot.gr/
https://failedevolution.blogspot.com/20 ... ilize.html

Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.' ...
So, the servants of God receive a 'seal' in their foreheads.

It is well advanced and yes every Governor has a file as compliant, or noncompliant in the collaborative gain of function playbook
we all are aware of. We have read the files for decades. One European said the are pushing it in slowly in your heart.
More than not its useful and cheerful idiots running with scissors was our view.

As a local we think She got starry eyed and allured to issues that are at odds to what we are up against.
Remember they only asked question they think they know the answer to.
Another point was up the food chain He is used to fighting crime infested puppets called swamp puppets.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Mon Jan 04, 2021 9:40 am
Another ramification of all this is the area of family formation. When men are allowed to seek an area of competence and to be competent and successful, family formation and births happen naturally. Nobody has to think about it. US birthrates are now at a record low and continue to decline.

Also, when families rented from me for $350 or so per month, they got a chance to rebuild their credit and get back on their feet. Reading the link above shows that's not true today for those who rent from Blackrock, etc. Senior citizens who rented from me could comfortably live on their social security and retirement. I rented to 3 retirees.

Thank you Federal Reserve and Blackrock, etc. Great job.
Absolutely. Political processes from ugly men and women (feminism) destroy the family, little by little. They do this as they upset the natural order (as you state) also by increasing the labor work force when women are propagandized into getting careers. What happens? The powers that be can lower wages, among other things. And by getting women out of their prime attractiveness, worried about careers - and in debt to boot - less children and family formation comes out of the entire society. The worst part about it is that salty women won't be honest and tell younger women the scam, they sadly like to take other women down with them.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

aeden wrote:
Tue Jan 05, 2021 7:47 am
The next Trumpster won't come from the Democratic party, because that party is corrupt through and through.
So all they have to do is have Mitch fall on his sword and make sure that no Republican ever gets elected again.
And let's face it Napalmed is the GOP and Mitchster had his price. It appears that eternal price has been paid for know.
The seven sided stone notes will evade them with a terrible price to be eternally set as it was put clearly by a few
looking at it clearly. They will be at a end game situation. You will not.
The justice system in America failed 20 to 30 years ago. Heels up I was warned from old Lawyer back in 1977.
The man was correct in more than a few ways and means.
Absolutely, aeden. As Martin Armstrong says, when you lose the culture and you have a system where Supremes can also decline cases, you get the bureaucratic pussy inertia of fear and not wanting to make waves. That means the Constitution loses again.

Every law passed should be immediately reviewed visa vis its constitutionality. The people have no safeguard otherwise, as they can be denied cert, beyond it costing millions and requiring lawyers to even bring it, etc.