Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial topics

Post by aeden »

These people are being ferried and facilitated.
These people are being imported, delivered.

Those responsible should be in Levenworth for trafficking.
The communists at NPR say they wandered in mexico for months.
The Senate is also the issues not cleaning out the oozing rot.
They had decades to legally move.
If you tried this demshevik crash the border idiocy anywhere else you would be locked up
and beaten to a pulp.
Time to wake up before the rest collapses locally.
Biden admins should be kicked the curb.

Under the Mexican law, illegal immigration is a felony, punishable by up to two years in prison.
Immigrants who are deported and attempt to re-enter can be imprisoned for 10 years.

Mexico’s Constitution
(English translation)

Mexico welcomes only foreigners who will be useful to Mexican society:

Foreigners are admitted into Mexico “according to their possibilities of contributing to national progress.” (Article 32)

Immigration officials must “ensure” that “immigrants will be useful elements for the country and that they have the necessary funds for their sustenance” and for their dependents. (Article 34)

Foreigners may be barred from the country if their presence upsets “the equilibrium of the national demographics,” when foreigners are deemed detrimental to “economic or national interests,” when they do not behave like good citizens in their own country, when they have broken Mexican laws, and when “they are not found to be physically or mentally healthy.” (Article 37)

The Secretary of Governance may “suspend or prohibit the admission of foreigners when he determines it to be in the national interest.”
(Article 38)

Mexican authorities must keep track of every single person in the country:

Federal, local and municipal police must cooperate with federal immigration authorities upon request, i.e., to assist in the arrests of illegal immigrants. (Article 73)

A National Population Registry keeps track of “every single individual who comprises the population of the country,” and verifies each individual’s identity. (Articles 85 and 86)

A national Catalog of Foreigners tracks foreign tourists and immigrants (Article 87), and assigns each – – – – individual with a unique tracking number (Article 91).

Foreigners with fake papers, or who enter the country under false pretenses, may be imprisoned:

Foreigners with fake immigration papers may be fined or imprisoned. (Article 116)

Foreigners who sign government documents “with a signature that is false or different from that which he normally uses” are subject to fine and imprisonment. (Article 116)

Foreigners who fail to obey the rules will be fined, deported, and/or imprisoned as felons:

Foreigners who fail to obey a deportation order are to be punished. (Article 117)

Foreigners who are deported from Mexico and attempt to re-enter the country without authorization can be –
imprisoned for up to 10 years. (Article 118)

Foreigners who violate the terms of their visa may be sentenced to up to six years in prison (Articles 119, 120 and 121). Foreigners who misrepresent the terms of their visa while in Mexico — such as working without a permit — can also be imprisoned.

Under Mexican law, illegal immigration is a felony. The General Law on Population says,

“A penalty of up to two years in prison and a fine of three hundred to five thousand pesos will be imposed on the foreigner who enters the country illegally.” (Article 123)

Foreigners with legal immigration problems may be deported from Mexico instead of being imprisoned. (Article 125)

Foreigners who “attempt against national sovereignty or security” will be deported. (Article 126)

Mexicans who help illegal aliens enter the country are themselves considered criminals under the law:

A Mexican who marries a foreigner with the sole objective of helping the foreigner live in the country is subject to up to five years in prison.
(Article 127)

Last check we had been $70.3 million underwater and we are being overun.
I will dig up some budget numbers l8ter but these retards do not get it .

These retards of gain of function lunatics and offshoring have us up to our ass in allagators and are to damn stupid to wake up
in the swamp.

We understand the optics and criminality.

https://gdxforum.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=46611#p46611

aeden

Post by aeden »

aeden

Post by aeden »

The cultural marxism and white self hatred stupidity has been turned up to 11.
Mix this in with the Covidian Karens cults and things are getting dicy.
It's pretty astounding to watch as the gun fire crackels in the chicken with out head
gang cults eat each other.
Toe tags at down in zone c is the only viable reality as they self liquidate themselves.
As we seen in DC they only thing that showed up was high and tight self licking ice cream cones.
Clown show 80:20 effect as before more contend.

Minneapolis should abolish their police department and replace it with only social workers.
Then they can be poster child for how "progressive" policies can successfully destroy an entire city
and economics in record time. As the guy stated in the medical distribution business they ruined me.
The only salvation He had was two other sites in sane areas. They burned the business to the ground and put
people out of work. They cannot rebuild since they are surrounded by imbeciles and idiots.
Nobody wants this but five green haired fat ladies and they don't matter.

aeden

Post by aeden »

39.674% Stocks
2% Bonds
58% Cash

aeden

Post by aeden »

"Laying Flat" is a phenomenon happening in China right now. You people realize it's hopeless to try and buy property, car and really have a family. So they work just enough to pay rent, buy ramen, play video games and just do nothing.

China a very capitalistic place at the peasant level (or it was). You could open a stall selling whatever you want without a permit or license or anything the USA makes you go through, for better and worse. People have this taken from them and they just quit doing anything. As bad as it seems in the west, it's worse in china.

We just had that discussion this morning as yolo.
you only lose out
you only look once
you only live once

We never had any thing against any of the common people sick and tired of polo-tics and FSA imbeciles
and open border criminals.
Free trade was never about you. Fair trade is.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

vincecate wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:42 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:17 pm
I'm still on the timeline that 2022 sees the real quakes as everything in the everything bubble (rigged elections, economy, insanity from the left, fighting, fake covid crap, etc) comes to a real head.
I am thinking the S&P decisively moves below the 50 day moving average on Monday and the crash is off to the races. I think the wait is over. We will see...
You could be right. I'm not quite sure if I should taper my positions or just hold, since I'm staying long in commodity type stuff anyway.

aeden

Post by aeden »

From indication the drift into October 8th is our first pivot look.
Even the democrats I know are boiling over from these swamp criminals.
We already blew passed shit hole status with these dumb asses.

Democrat Mayor?

If he's a man he'll change parties. Otherwise F him as another worthless shit bag
abandoned by the criminals anyways.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Sep 20, 2021 1:23 pm
vincecate wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 10:42 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Sep 17, 2021 8:17 pm
I'm still on the timeline that 2022 sees the real quakes as everything in the everything bubble (rigged elections, economy, insanity from the left, fighting, fake covid crap, etc) comes to a real head.
I am thinking the S&P decisively moves below the 50 day moving average on Monday and the crash is off to the races. I think the wait is over. We will see...
You could be right. I'm not quite sure if I should taper my positions or just hold, since I'm staying long in commodity type stuff anyway.
https://shortsqueeze.com/
check cot reports also
position will be blown out
hunter seeker sweeps will annihilate shorts
we are not even in a bear patch yet

one postion they got Short Interest Ratio (Days To Cover) 3.7
they will be wiped out when the bears show

https://pics.me.me/new-paradigm-valuati ... 997474.png

bears walk - bulls run and only get one

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://github.com/cderinbogaz/inpredo

the 9 count algo adapted to parameters set
utilize traderview for sripts to get out not say in

my point was 2 year data sets to get out

not in

thought map was deep blue and other ai as indicator for ta sweeps

peak to peak AIEQ for tail risk

Amazing thing is artificial intelligence find out the patterns by itself.

You confirn yolo.
Populate -z1 | +z1

of course they say under a rock and not cornerstone or cap stone data prompts.

aeden

Post by aeden »

12:17 PM t called correctly as we went null @10:30

https://cms.zerohedge.com/s3/files/inli ... k=rTsXQISQ

Flush out the corruption. Rebuild honestly and ethically. Nope they do care less.
Rope with a Marshall's Dance is all that will clean this up.

Pirates faced an especially brutal ordeal. They were hanged with a shortened rope, resulting in a slower death through suffocation as the rope wasn’t long enough to break their necks. This process was called ‘the Marshall’s Dance’ because the prisoners’ limbs twitched as they died through slow asphyxiation. When they finally expired, the pirates weren’t cut down but left hanging until at least three tides had washed over their heads.