Financial topics

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
John

Re: Financial topics

Post by John »

** 25-Feb-2020 World View: Near-panic
Higgenbotham wrote: > Tonight the book is very thin, the markets are nervous, and price
> is flopping all over the place.

> If this continues, this is the kind of night where an experienced
> trader could potentially take a small account and with laser like
> precision double it in one night.
Yes. I would call it a state of near-panic.

Trevor

Post by Trevor »

I still think it's a bit early to declare a crash. We've thought this many times before, but each time, the market recovered over time. Now I'll admit I could be wrong about this. I once thought it was going to happen years ago. Now if it keeps crashing over the next few days and weeks, I may change my opinion.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Amos 1:5 it denotes the Syrian Heliopolis, the modern Baalbec.

cut off the inhabitant from the plain of Aven, and him that holdeth the sceptre from the house of Eden:
and the people of Syria shall go into captivity unto Kir,

Beth-aven, NOBSE Study Bible Name List reads House Of Nothingness (Vanity) and Jones' Dictionary of Old Testament Proper Names has the similar House Of Vanity "i.e. of idols".

acts 7:43 name of that you taken up
amos5:26-27 own children offered to
1 John 2:23 deny the Son same hath not the father: he that know the Son hath the Father also.

The mention of Elam as taking the quiver, and Kir as uncovering the shield, apparently against "the valley of the vision" (in or close to Jerusalem), implies that soldiers from these two places, though one might expect them to be hostile to the Assyrians in general, were to be found in their armies, probably as mercenaries. See Fried. Delitzsch, Wo lag das Paradies? 233; Schrader, COT, 425.

The point is Kadesh or to say seen as Hamas against peoples. We covered the recent battle and the captured interview.

The current step we see in our view to be blunt with translatint it all to koine which yea I can if I feel like is this.

The extended window was seen. You need to understand ten things to unwrap just current affairs and it may be wise to populate book four
with sectors tyler has note today and I will forward that tomorrow also.

The Japanese have conveyed they will focus concepts we know here also to keep the avenues open as we are working on also in measures some may understand.

We can only humble our self to serve.
We are good fight.

thread: twm dwt #$gush if under $45
I sold gold as indicated to have a modest short position
as we have seen before peole swinging dead cats on opens so watch vwap closer for a few more days
closed sqqq also
maybe two days is first thud until and into sweeps
closed sqqq for now

thread : elam l8ter amos

aeden

Post by aeden »

the notes we already posted

and Dr. Francis Boyle
repost https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_cont ... e=emb_logo

The rna and dna shows what was done as we already noted

The people are to be kept in check by a one world army and use a single global currency controlled by a one world bank.
The end goal is no less than complete world domination.
Every year, this agenda steadily moves towards this goal, even when facing setbacks like the Presidency of Donald Trump.

Even if this was an accident no accidents happen in politics. As we are warned and hope to never see is ten kings, one hour.
I am under pressure to accept the fourth seal is in effect.
Time will tell not me. Notes include the judgement window in effect and one promise we know off in effect to heal this land.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

John wrote:** 25-Feb-2020 World View: Near-panic
Higgenbotham wrote: > Tonight the book is very thin, the markets are nervous, and price

Here you can see what I'm talking about.

Tonight since 5 pm I have traded $3,535 out of the market on 35 round turns. It is now almost 11 pm here so I am taking money out of the market at a rate of $600 per hour, about 6 turns per hour at $100 per turn. If this continues all night, I will take about $7,000 out of the market just in one night. If a trader was allowed to be on day trading margins and were to trade a max of 2 lots (I am trading one at a time), it would be possible to double an account tonight. However, this would not be possible with a large account because there is not enough liquidity tonight to accommodate a large account.

The reason this is working is because the book is thin, people are nervous, and big traders are trapped because there is no liquidity in the book. One big trader tonight drove the market down 8 points to get out of approximately 1000 lots. I covered a short right at the low of that move.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

The most straightforward interpretation of these changes in speculative supply and demand is that investors probably stepped up their moves to factor in irregular deterioration in fundamentals. They may be reacting in particular to the risk that the COVID-19 outbreak, which had been thought likely to have only a momentary depressive effect on the economy, could in fact trigger a global economic collapse. We get the impression that a wide range of investors are now factoring in a previously unthinkable scenario.
https://www.forexlive.com/news/!/stock- ... o-20200226
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

Trevor wrote:I still think it's a bit early to declare a crash. We've thought this many times before, but each time, the market recovered over time. Now I'll admit I could be wrong about this. I once thought it was going to happen years ago. Now if it keeps crashing over the next few days and weeks, I may change my opinion.
Yes, agreed. Anything down to the 200 dma is simply a correction. From memory the SP 500 dma is around 3040. Even 2700 is still a long way higher than fair value but I imagine would probably be called a crash. Humans are very influenced by previous values and make emotional interpretations even if the math is saying something different

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

John wrote:** 25-Feb-2020 World View: Near-panic

Its only gone down 1% + 3% + 3% = 7% and is still well above the 200 dma. In that case goodness knows what the panic will be when the SP 500 has dropped 30% from its peak with plenty still to go? Mind you, I don't think that will happen pre-Presidential election

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

From where I sit, John is clearly correct to state it is a case of near-panic.

First, the HFT traders have withdrawn almost all of the liquidity from the futures market tonight. They do that when they're worried about a flash crash. When James Simon was interviewed after the 2010 flash crash, he said Renaissance shut their machines off about 30 minutes before the flash crash because they knew something was wrong. The same thing is happening tonight. That doesn't mean we'll crash because I saw the same thing in August 2015 and April 2018.

Second, large blocks of futures are going to the market tonight with people knowing full well they are going to get terrible fills. That's what people do when they are in a state of near-panic. It's very rare to see that.

richard5za

Post by richard5za »

Higg,
Thanks for the heads up
At the time of writing this futures are mildly down.
I shall watch the show with great interest