Financial Topics avec aeden

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial Topics avec aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iD9y4iGtZdQ
Buy the junk as burn loot murder dumpster fire dnc takes you out.

Delusion That They Are the Defenders of Democracy.
Red and Blue already screwed you.

In the wake of a tipping point in which the facade of the Biden administration has come crumbling down faster than the sections of the southern border wall breached by illegal immigrants whose influx has caused a crisis that even staunch democrats can't ignore, the political establishment is grasping for anything they can find to deflect attention away from its failures. Warhawks on Capitol Hill have latched onto an attack killing 3 US servicemen in Jordan in an effort to call for an attack on Iran to steer the spotlight away from the border. However, given the political momentum each of those crises gives to their opposition heading into the 2024 Presidential Election, permanent Washington is desperate for a story they can use to distract from their ineptitude by shifting back to the often used narrative that the gravest danger to the country isn't 4 more years of Joe Biden but the return of Donald Trump. In the past, characterizing supporters of Trump as unhinged white supremacists and right-wing domestic terrorists has served that purpose. While public sentiment supporting that claim has waned, Mohn's deranged political manifesto will surely be used to rekindle that fear mongering. t

ICE detainee dressed as delivery driver kills 3 inside home with kids present
Demanded money.
The victims, who were all shot in the head.
Census Balkanization zone for BISH plantation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a64cJiGKr7c
Last edited by aeden on Wed Jan 31, 2024 10:53 am, edited 5 times in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Living in France, I’ve been shocked this isn’t mainstream.
Farmers tell Paris wef can eat dead flys off the net zero window Cills.
Last edited by aeden on Wed Jan 31, 2024 2:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Polk County prosecutors charged the veteran with felony third-degree criminal mischief, arguing that the act was “in violation of individual rights” under Iowa’s hate crime statue.

Minions of darkness as x date seals your eternal fate.

If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you. If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.
Remember the word that I said to you: ‘A servant is not greater than his master.’ If they persecuted me, they will also persecute you. If they kept my word, they will also keep yours. But all these things they will do to you on account of my name, because they do not know him who sent me. If I had not come and spoken to them, they would not have been guilty of sin, but now they have no excuse for their sin. Whoever hates me hates my Father also.

aeden

Post by aeden »

In fact so obviously crazy that even 4Chan reported him. No way FBI can deny what everyone already knew.
Mulder was right for all the wrong reasons also. Stay tuned as the denial river runs to the Sea.
Only a few times over the decades you will see it and can say yep that's what it does on many levels.
Funny that how the crackers manifesto is released the same day.

Another genius stabbed a man 108 times walked and got probation. Priceless.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Hell hath no fury as bolsheviks the bastard scorned, it's payback for the thousands of critical staff that walked out instead of getting injected,
who the industries were forced to hire back on as "independent contractors".
They don't approve of common labor having that ability and escaping their prison. Uniparty Fascism at is finest.
There is no such thing as a sane leftist.

aeden

Post by aeden »

https://openborders.news/
... involvement of Homeland Security Secretary Alejandro Mayorkas, who was formerly a board member of the HIAS. “Shapiro and Mayorkas share a certain common background with HIAS,” Parker continued...

HIAS is reportedly one of the most significant sponsors and facilitators of the mass migrant invasion wave at the U.S. southern border by providing financial and logistics support. One example of this is a migrant processing and support facility in Ecuador, located near the Darien Gap. Mayorkas himself has reportedly toured and approved of this facility.

Every time.
https://openborders.news/2024-01-30-sha ... ation.html

https://www.israelhayom.com/?utm_source=JNS
Schiff called Bitar “a superb choice,” saying, “I can’t think of anyone more suited to the role.”

John

Post by John »

HIAS = the Hebrew Immigrant Aid Society

aeden

Post by aeden »

Trump administration cut US funding, but it was restored under the Biden administration in 2021.
Biden murdered them oct7

As we linked the billions went to the Hamas three in Qatar and the water pipes went to rockets into Israel.
Day one the money funnel from the UN from the EO.
FDR was correct. No accidents exist in polo-tic.

NG.1 and election year so vote harder since you are to get it since it was already written the consequences.

https://hope4israel.org/the-two-state-s ... -about-it/ review

aeden

Post by aeden »

If the farmers lose the governments of Europe will starve out millions of people will not make it.
Climate change is you are wiped out by greenmasks and watermellons.
Urbanites are the mostly reality retarded half wits produced over the last 50 years at least.
Thank God we seen this script before from these lunatics. Even the relegated swamp pols here may wake up and
that is wishful thinking only.

Uncomfortable truth for Americans that they only won because of the French. Some do know this as few.
Set in motion as it is will be ignored.

Life and death to the farmers in the Schengen Zone now. The Kulaks will be ignored.

"They’re not investing, they’re surviving." Zone is melt down as we seen before.

Our members have to look at the reality. We have to look at facts. Good luck sticky wage cult leader.

aeden

Post by aeden »

$30,000 water bill for a lot that doesn't even have a connection to a water line.

pro tip
leave bish