Financial Topics avec aeden

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
aeden

Re: Financial Topics avec aeden

Post by aeden »

https://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lif ... r-AA16Onxr line 1
zec5 as warned

===============================================================
over the target as feminist shitbags angry since modalities and key documents prove useful idiots
femnazi screechers in nothing new of those sick harpy's
502 Bad Gateway Dec 19, 2022
rule 25 in play
1. right, wrong, tolerate me
2. better ways you have, but mine is ok
3. what are you talking about always done xyz, tolerate or else
4. evil grows over good, we never been like this you need to be eradicated
Two Oxen lead by one Camel and an Ass Period as before.
The second vision... after these true things.
===============================================================
CB, asking aeden to "speak plainly" is like asking a lead weight to float.

No it was holding the lid down. See line one.

Structural stupidity of the two storks. Thu Jan 12, 2023 6:52 am

We are given exact dates from the owner of the garden. As conveyed the next window is already in play.
As before no clue. Sat Dec 22, 2018 10:03 am

The 400-Year Timeline in Covenant with the true Owner missed by a few.

H made a comment in respect to events that triggered Octber 28th 1929. I went back to recheck to the logic which was sound in addition
to trends in older terms also seen and unseen and presented before the head was removed from the pillow that morning.
I agree.

Tue Apr 13, 2021 12:38 pm
If I had to boil down the political wisdom I’ve learned over four decades of observing, studying, writing, and debating, it would be this…
Life in Rural America (which is where Republican Trump voters live and govern), is clean, safe and racially tolerant. Most places in America where life is dirty, polluted, dangerous, violent, and plagued with racial hate and race riots, are cities that are almost exclusively populated by and governed by Democrats.

=========================================
over the target as feminist shitbags angry since modalities and key documents prove useful idiots
femnazi screechers in nothing new of those sick harpy's
502 Bad Gateway Dec 19, 2022
rule 25 in play
========================================
I will leverage base load inputs to private capital energy cluster margin as noted and as you noted they do not even pretend to understand
the mystery notation on the Whores Head. The waiting for Godot half wits.

thread: tammuz, oct27

25 States Sue Biden Admin Over Rule Allowing 401(k) Managers To Put Savings Into ESG Funds

see line 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBkzqNSDvnY

aeden

Post by aeden »

Trading with the Enemy Act of 1917 is brand on. The Swiss had anough brains to tell you that the uniparty swamp is this demonic stupid.

Woke/Climate Change activists after the Divest Movement failed also prove the other 25 are just woke door nail stupid.

https://blackrockloveschina.com/ any fool who says we did not record the date to mind yer own biz is that stupid.

How dumb are you. They project right in your face you are. Even the Albanians know how truly past stupid you are.

Behind their woke finance façade, @BlackRock is funneling billions into China and propping up the Chinese Communist Party.
"I continue to firmly believe China will be one of the biggest opportunities for BlackRock over the long term." - CEO Larry Fink

oct27 2021 and they lost 1.2 trillion

pope on a pop cicle stick americans are stupid

aeden

Post by aeden »

Musk met John Podesta, a Democratic stalwart who serves as Biden's senior adviser for clean energy innovation

I wonder if the can double the cobalt input and even if they double others inputs which they cannot they will go
bat shit crazy bankrupt discussion.

Siddharth Kara author of Cobalt Red.

https://twitter.com/siddharthkara/statu ... 2405031936 it does not exist was the reply

https://twitter.com/DrEliDavid

aeden

Post by aeden »

The USA will start paying pensions and also provide health insurance to Ukrainians who arrived in the country after the war began.

Uniparty steely dan to you taxpayer.
https://www.acf.hhs.gov/orr/fact-sheet/ ... n-parolees

Yes your debt ceiling will blow up. If there swamps lips move they could and do care less.

Inflation targeting should be clear enough by now. We past the tiny bubbles stage and the wasting phase.

The crushing will acelerate as state and local taxes just take the rest out in bish and leak also into rhino red zones.
Red or Blue went away so damn long ago even Bretton Woods and the Smithsonian Accord are forgotten.
Fiat debt serves one purpose.

aeden

Post by aeden »

The corporate media promoted Hamilton 68's disinformation and smeared Tucker & Glenn as Russian agents.

Google’s Trust & Safety team is managed by 3 ex-CIA agents, who control “misinfo & hate speech.”
Here’s the breakdown:
CIA-27
FBI-52
NSA-30
DHS-50
ODNI-6

Not the Droids your looking for.

Whatever one thinks of Wagenknecht's specific views, she's thoughtful, informed, and willing to stand her ground in the face of ugly attacks.
I really encourage anyone who can to watch. Germany always matters, and this discussion is relevant everywhere: rumble.com
Interview with Sahra Wagenknecht, the German Left-Populist Drawing Support From the Right | SYSTEM...
Sahra Wagenknecht has long been a household name as a German leftist, but now also attracts major right-wing populist support:

An example of Marx's use of the "Psychohistorical" <<species>> of the Dialectic <<genos>> would be Marx's explanation, in the first volume of <<Das Kapital>>, of the genius of Aristotle in Aristotle's analysis of the "Elementary Value-Form" of Commodity-Value, in relation to the Money Form of Value, together with the limitations of Aristotle's analysis, despite his genius, owing to the slavery-based social relations of production dominant in Aristotle's human-social experiential-world.
In sum[mary], then, the <<genos>> of Dialectic, per F.E.D., implicitly "contains" the following four <<species>> of Dialectic, forming the following [contra-Platonian] <<arithmos eidetikos>> for Marxian Dialectic: lollulzintotheabyss
Priceless

Deceive, Deny, Discourage, Divide, Dissent, Dominate, Decapitate and Destroy.
Final Exam from a Professor.
Why.
Because.
Progressivism and relativism serve as the means of achieving the goal of a citizenry with a statist orientation.
I myself had all sorts of fun in college with moral nihilism being distinct from moral relativism, which does allow a moral statements to be true or false in a non-objective sense, but does not assign any static truth to values of a moral statements, and of course moral universalism, which holds moral statements to be objectively true or false. Insofar as only true statements can be known, moral nihilism implies moral skepticism.

https://www.thelibertybeacon.com/wp-con ... tic-FI.jpg

Establishment mouthpiece CNN - an integral part of both the Russiagate hoax and the Hunter Biden laptop coverup, has dropped to just 444,000 average primetime viewers between January 16 and January 22, according to Nielsen.

thread: amos, mismaldis, active measures, aporia
Last edited by aeden on Mon Jan 30, 2023 7:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.

aeden

Post by aeden »

Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:55 pm
Stalins view moving forward. 'perestroika' meant 're-shoeing' - as of a horse: that is to say,
not of the regime itself, but of the system's means to consolidate its power.
Mastery of human consciousness should be a paramount political objective.

We won't have to fight you.
We'll so weaken your economy until you'll fall like overripe fruit into our hands.

Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:20 am
Truman was correct in his assertion.
So then, as in September 1, 1945
To: D A MacArthur/C H Nimitz
Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media,
which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of shit by clean end!
We just started with CNN since we knew the swamp was unable to consider the working people who know and why.
We consider most of the Office fathoms this above cabinet level.

As with the lie about the laptop being "Russian disinformation" - it was so obvious at the time: I quit the Intercept because they
spread it and wouldn't let me write about it - *not one* media outlet that used Hamilton68 to shape "news" has acknowledged
Taibbi's reporting. 11:24 AM · Jan 30, 2023

These are not cloud constructs, you not able to consider who told us whats coming from the older files.

It’s 2023, how willfully stupid does someone have to be, luv uniparty.

thread : amos, aporia είσαι καλά

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzAxa-cBZjI

aeden

Post by aeden »

theta is stuck in there throat

Numbers 22:23 to turn: להטתה, Exodus 23:2 to wrest: להטת, Proverbs 7:21 with her: הטתו
And the ass saw the angel of the LORD standing in the way.

Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8jEmIDwqnL4 if/then as discussed and yes we discussed if/because

aeden

Post by aeden »

The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency on Tuesday effectively vetoed a proposed copper and gold mine in a remote region of southwest Alaska that is coveted by mining interests but that also supports the world’s largest sockeye salmon fishery.

The mine was opened in 1955 until its closure. When the pit was closed, the water pumps in the nearby Kelley Mine, 3,800 ft (1,200 m) below the surface, were turned off, and groundwater from the surrounding aquifers began to slowly fill the Berkeley Pit, rising at about the rate of one foot (30 cm) per month. Since its closure, the water level in the pit has risen to within 150 feet (46 m) of the natural water table.

Former open pit copper mine in the western United States, located in Butte, Montana. It is one mile (1.6 km) long by one-half mile (800 m) wide, with an approximate depth of 1,780 feet (540 m). It is filled to a depth of about 900 feet (270 m) with water that is heavily acidic (2.5 pH level), about the acidity of Coca-Cola, lemon juice, or gastric acid. As a result, the pit is laden with heavy metals and dangerous chemicals that leach from the rock, including copper, arsenic, cadmium, zinc, and sulfuric acid.

In 1995, a flock of migrating geese landed in the Berkeley Pit and died. A total of 342 carcasses were recovered.
Custodian of the pit, denied that the toxic water caused the death of the geese, attributing the deaths to an acute aspergillosis infection that may have been caused by a grain fungus.
Necropsies showed their insides were lined with burns and festering sores from exposure to high concentrations of copper, cadmium, and arsenic. Levels of copper are high enough that Montana Resources has mined copper directly from the water.

On November 28, 2016, several thousand snow geese died after a large flock landed in the pit's water to avoid a snowstorm. Immediately after the event, officials made efforts to scare birds away and prevent more from landing in the area. An official report issued in 2017 by the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service found that the 3,000 to 4,000 snow geese that died at the Berkeley Pit were killed by exposure to sulfuric acid and heavy metals.

Construction began on a treatment plant at the Berkeley Pit in 2018, to treat water in the Pit before it would contaminate local groundwater. The treatment facility will be able to treat ten million gallons of water per day. Construction of the $19 million facility was completed in August 2019
and the first discharge of treated water into a local creek happened in October 2019.

Our EVs are transformational in so many ways... TUE JAN 31, AT 9:33 AM
Democrats were the party of slavery before they were against it.
Now they are the party of slavery again.
They also support child labor and green colonialism.
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/01/30 ... 854760.jpg

I do not own a phone or ev. No plans to. I do not like democrats or uniparty. They serve evil.
“There is no one righteous, not even one; romans 3-10

aeden

Post by aeden »

Google has “disappeared” many of the Russian bot headlines since the expose of Hamilton 68 by the new incumbents at Twitter. That’s a shame because re-examining those headlines would be a valuable learning experience for journalists.
They could learn the difference between reporting news and manipulating public perceptions — what FAIR calls “a conditioning exercise more than a story.”

viewtopic.php?p=77609#p77609

Deceive, Deny, Discourage, Divide, Dissent, Dominate, Decapitate and Destroy.
Final Exam from a Professor.
Why.
Because.
Anything else was failed.

Progressivism and relativism serve as the means of achieving the goal of a citizenry with a statist orientation.
I myself had all sorts of fun in college with moral nihilism being distinct from moral relativism, which does allow a moral statements to be true or false in a non-objective sense, but does not assign any static truth to values of a moral statements, and of course moral universalism, which holds moral statements to be objectively true or false. Insofar as only true statements can be known, moral nihilism implies moral skepticism.

thread: amos, xrip, droids

Wed Jul 10, 2013 6:33 pm
Here we are with the cool aid from the source: asymmetric paternalism, states that paternalism should be invited if it bestows large benefits on those who make errors in judgment while imposing little or no harm upon those who are fully rational. While some may argue that this benefit to shortsighted consumers comes at the expense of retailers, it can be posited that correcting these errors in judgment enhances economic efficiency to the benefit of both parties involved. Given that achieving such change is a difficult process, it is helpful to understand the dynamics of an individual’s desires and the strategies that can effectively control them, AEA Papers and Proceedings, May 2003.
The corruption of the regulatory bodies does not shake his blind confidence in the infallibility and perfection of the state; it merely fills him with moral aversion to entrepreneurs and capitalists. No one should expect that any logical argument or any experience could ever shake the almost religious fervour of those who believe in salvation through spending and credit expansion. The final outcome of the credit expansion is general impoverishment.
By short-circuiting the price mechanism and forcing people into economic lives contrary to their own choosing, central planning destroys the capital base and creates economic randomness that eventually ends in killing prosperity. mises
They are going to murder the poor by design as proscribed.

The last count was validated from Professor Peterson. Who and how is known to you if you could even pretend to pay attention.

The following comments (my interpretations) are from a 50 page purchased report from -
The shape of things to come. Volume 0, Issue 2
Data Set Analysis September 15, 2009
Asymmetric Language Trend Analysis from, Half past human
G was a gentle genius and I miss Him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oj1mikt5NPg

thread: amos, cic, 936

aeden

Post by aeden »

Strive Debuts Its First Semiconductor ETF
Firm known for 'anti-woke' fund moves into tech investing.

"Using governmental force to impose a vision on others is intellectual sloth and typically results in unintended, perverse consequences.
Achieving a free society requires courage to think, to talk, and to act, especially when it is easier to do nothing." Unknown source

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10miTUnHmwg

thread: delta eco, l8ter, isa55