Mortgage

Investments, gold, currencies, surviving after a financial meltdown
Burton

Mortgage

Post by Burton »

Sorry if I post in wrong place , What about the home mortgages , I am interested to get loan and what are the basic requirements ,Thanks in advance.

CrosstimbersOkie

Re: Mortgage

Post by CrosstimbersOkie »

Save your money. In a few years homes in most areas will be so cheap that you won't need a mortgage.

However, if you need a nice house in Kansas City my mortgage is assumable. I would love for someone to take it off of my hands.

MathewH

Post by MathewH »

Good information provided by you related to mortgage brokers but they can only help you in getting loans against properties if the person have good credit score history and have the resources to pay the loan installments regularly..!!

John

Post by John »

steve12

Post by steve12 »

As the economy continues to struggle, we all struggle to survive, I kinda feel frustrated at times because providing the basic needs of my family these days seems to be so hard already and so I thought all the more if I want to buy my own house. Sure there will be several mortgage company who would accommodate me but the paying process is the hardest. I'm afraid of how uncertain is our economy, my job doesn't give me financial security.

aron123

Post by aron123 »

Thanks for share...
harry