Will Gen-Z save the World?

The Silent Generation, the Baby Boomer Generation, Generation-X, the Millennial Generation (or Generation-Y) and the Pivotal Generation (Generation Z)
Tom Mazanec

Will Gen-Z save the World?

Post by Tom Mazanec »

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Cool Breeze

Re: Will Gen-Z save the World?

Post by Cool Breeze »

No.

Helen71

Post by Helen71 »

In my humble opinion, this generation will be the biggest cause of destroying the world as we know it. By browsing social media to such extent and looking at 'celebrities' and 'influencers', they are having lower self-esteem. They stop caring about anything or anyone. Most of this generation has parents that are divorced, unhappy, have no father figures so they are lost and confused. They try to seem important, but by being ignorant and not trying to accept any other point of view, people have had enough dealing with them. I'm simply afraid of the future for myself and my future kids. No matter what I teach them, they will be like the rest of the people, or they will be unhappy with crucial values that have been long forgotten.

jonnywellium

Post by jonnywellium »

In my honest opinion, the greatest contributor to the end of the planet as we know it will be this generation. They are having decreased self-esteem because they spend so much time on social media looking at "celebrities" and "influencers."
https://www.alectrofag.co.uk
https://www.alectrofag.co.uk/collections/cola-flavour-e-liquid