Gilgamesh and other ancient "information"

gerald

Gilgamesh and other ancient "information"

Post by gerald »

The modern day Gilgamesh?.---- Gilgamesh is the central character in the Epic of Gilgamesh, from ancient Sumeria. He is usually described as two-thirds "god" and one third man. Implying he had three biological parents.--- Those silly ignorant people, such stories --- Two gods had sex together and involved a human female yet! -- ridiculous.

"the gods" -"those who from heaven to Earth came" the Anunnaki -- ( ET's?)--
http://www.mysterypile.com/anunnaki.php

Ridiculous , three biological parents!! --- But wait a minute ----

"Worlds First GM babies Born" http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -born.html

"So far, two of the babies have been tested and have been found to contain genes from three "parents"

"Genetic fingerprint tests on the two one year old children confirm that they inherited DNA from three adults - two women and one man."

Or in the Epic of Gilgamesh -- a female "god" (ET) a male "god" (ET) and a female human. -- How interesting.

Hmmmm, --- How much of this "Epic of Gilgamesh" is based on events? and what about the other ancient stories and epics? --- hmmm

Continuing from the article ---" Geneticists fear that one day this method could be used to create new races of humans with extra desired characteristics such as strength or high intelligence." gee -- may be we can evolve ourselves to stay ahead of a "singularity event" -- or maybe "we" will be the singularity.

John

Re: Gilgamesh and other ancient "information"

Post by John »

Well, Gerald, you must be extremely excited over the Malaysian plane
disappearance. Do you think the Martians got it?

gerald

Post by gerald »

John wrote:Well, Gerald, you must be extremely excited over the Malaysian plane
disappearance. Do you think the Martians got it?
You have got to be kidding. --- The Malaysian plane event, based on current event knowledge, appears most likely to be a technical, terrorist, or some government mess-up, such as being shot down by mistake due to lack of communications from the plane to ground control and being thought an intruder into a sovereign's air space with out permission, or what ever. Martians! John you have been watching too many cheep science fiction movies.

ps. I do a bit of traveling and I don't consider the Malaysian event at all funny. Security varies considerably from one country to another, from very tight to literally
non-existant. However, I must state, that I have no experience with Malaysian carriers.

cheers

g

John

Post by John »

Sorry, Gerald. Bad joke.

gerald

Post by gerald »

John wrote:Sorry, Gerald. Bad joke.
no problem

cheers

g

gerald

Post by gerald »

gerald wrote:The modern day Gilgamesh?.---- Gilgamesh is the central character in the Epic of Gilgamesh, from ancient Sumeria. He is usually described as two-thirds "god" and one third man. Implying he had three biological parents.--- Those silly ignorant people, such stories --- Two gods had sex together and involved a human female yet! -- ridiculous.

"the gods" -"those who from heaven to Earth came" the Anunnaki -- ( ET's?)--
http://www.mysterypile.com/anunnaki.php

Ridiculous , three biological parents!! --- But wait a minute ----

"Worlds First GM babies Born" http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -born.html

"So far, two of the babies have been tested and have been found to contain genes from three "parents"

"Genetic fingerprint tests on the two one year old children confirm that they inherited DNA from three adults - two women and one man."

Or in the Epic of Gilgamesh -- a female "god" (ET) a male "god" (ET) and a female human. -- How interesting.

Hmmmm, --- How much of this "Epic of Gilgamesh" is based on events? and what about the other ancient stories and epics? --- hmmm

Continuing from the article ---" Geneticists fear that one day this method could be used to create new races of humans with extra desired characteristics such as strength or high intelligence." gee -- may be we can evolve ourselves to stay ahead of a "singularity event" -- or maybe "we" will be the singularity.

HOW INTERESTING !

I first posted the daily mail article on March 13, 2014 and it contained photos of the babies and a diagram of how genetically the babies got THREE biological patients.

Today on March 15, 2014 the same link says March 15, 2014 and DOES NOT SHOW THE BABIES OR THE DIAGRAM OF HOW THIS WAS DONE! --hmmmm?
---------------------------
How does one get Three parents?, --- From the now non existing diagram. And to explain it as simply as possible it is kinda like this. First take an egg from a woman who has intact mitochondrial DNA, this is the DNA that basically makes the chemical structure of the body function. It is very stable and there are relatively few variations in the human gene pool. Then you remove the nuclear DNA from the egg - this is what determines the sex, color, etc. of the individual. Into this now nuclear free egg you insert the DNA of the "father" and the other "mother". You then have an egg with the genes of THREE parents and beginnings of an infant with THREE parents, this egg of course is then inserted into a female to carry to term.

John

Post by John »

gerald wrote: I first posted the daily mail article on March 13, 2014 and it contained photos of the babies and a diagram of how genetically the babies got THREE biological patients.

Today on March 15, 2014 the same link says March 15, 2014 and DOES NOT SHOW THE BABIES OR THE DIAGRAM OF HOW THIS WAS DONE! --hmmmm?
If I were to take a guess at what happened, I would guess that the
Daily Mail had to remove the photos because of privacy and copyright
issues. A likely scenario is that the parents objected to having
their babies' pictures posted. Instead of going to the Daily Mail as
individuals, they went to the research organization, who
simultaneously demanded that their diagram be removed. However it
happened, a copyright issue is the most likely explanation.

gerald

Post by gerald »

John wrote:
gerald wrote: I first posted the daily mail article on March 13, 2014 and it contained photos of the babies and a diagram of how genetically the babies got THREE biological patients.

If I were to take a guess at what happened, I would guess that the
Daily Mail had to remove the photos because of privacy and copyright
issues. A likely scenario is that the parents objected to having
their babies' pictures posted. Instead of going to the Daily Mail as
individuals, they went to the research organization, who
simultaneously demanded that their diagram be removed. However it
happened, a copyright issue is the most likely explanation.
Six months later and just a coincidence after I posted? hmmmmmm

zorbopondo

Post by zorbopondo »

If it is ever perfected, the technique of transplanting whole chromosomes to a human egg would allow for a human with 24 parents to be created. That is 23 chromosomes plus a mitochondrial parent.

Apparently it has been true many times in the past that bacterial DNA has been combined with human DNA at some point early enough in the development of the embryo that the bacterial DNA became inherited. So there have already been many humans who had two human parents plus one or more bacterial parents.