Re: Bitcoin, crypto currencies, block chain

Post by Guest »

Re: Financial topics
Post by Cool Breeze » Sat Mar 06, 2021 10:53 am

It's going to be funny when it is six figures next year, hundreds of more companies (like Mass Mutual) own millions and billions of value in BTC...
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:33 pm
If you all are wrong on the quality of the collapse (just bad decline, on and on) your future without BTC is much, much worse.

This is so obvious I would have let it go if you all weren't so insolent, but now I'll be dunking in your face when it gets to 100k and beyond.

Here we are "next year" at about 20K and I suppose any companies that did put Bitcoin on their balance sheet last year (like Mass Mutual) are struggling with how to get it off and how to explain to shareholders why they did such a stupid thing.

Now we have a new wrinkle.

If the 2022 bottom was indeed on Saturday with Bitcoin at 17.6K (currently at 21.4K), the Guests called it within hours after saying correctly all year that Bitcoin would be down.

Yes, "it's going to be funny" and yes, it is.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

The last two posts show that you don't understand my position and you don't understand BTC.

You are a trader. I am not. Good luck to you.

I'm already at the finish line, and you don't even know it. Enjoy getting rekt.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:14 pm
The last two posts show that you don't understand my position and you don't understand BTC.

You are a trader. I am not. Good luck to you.

I'm already at the finish line, and you don't even know it. Enjoy getting rekt.
Can you tell me again about how awesome you are because I'm not sure I understood the complete picture of your awesomeness the first, second, third, fourth , fifth... time I read your awesome description of your awesomeness?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

I don't shy away from predictions, however difficult, but here is another: BTC to all time highs in mid to late 2023.

Tom Mazanec

Post by Tom Mazanec »

Crypto Contagion Spreads, DeFi Offers an Answer | Sid Powell
5,277 viewsJun 29, 2022
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Us58qfx7tQ
“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

― G. Michael Hopf, Those Who Remain

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:14 pm
You've been wrong about the direction of BTC all during 2022. Guest have been correct about the direction of BTC all during 2022, even calling the 2022 low on the day it took place.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

So what, it's a great long term play, how many times do I have to tell you that?

Feel free to trade it. I'm in for the long haul and loving the cheap prices now, which will pay me majorly in the future. Bigly

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:58 pm
So what, it's a great long term play, how many times do I have to tell you that?

Feel free to trade it. I'm in for the long haul and loving the cheap prices now, which will pay me majorly in the future. Bigly
You said it was a great long term play and 60K before it dropped to 20K. You loved the cheap prices at 57K and 42k too, or so you claimed at the time. Now it's crickets.

Here's some good advice: Don't quit your day job.