John

Bitcoin, crypto currencies, block chain

Post by John »

Bitcoin, crypto currencies, block chain

Re: Bitcoin, crypto currencies, block chain

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 1:10 pm
I never predicted "hyperinflation". I always define terms, because I am a critical thinker and careful to say what I say, and mean what I mean. You claim others say things that they don't say, which isn't honest or critical. It is telling, though.

Nice try, Breezey. You have been lying so long about everything you don't even know when you're lying.
Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Aug 20, 2021 12:01 pm
As Vince says in the Financial forums, I'm in the camp like he is more than anything (war is possible but it will be a side issue) regarding the real crisis which is the sovereign debt crisis and economic crisis coming via hyper- inflation or inflation underpinnings. That's the crisis we are facing because the only thing holding "America" together at this point is the economic thread, which yes, is dangling.
Do you even know or care that you lie constantly and chronically? I don't think you do.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

So inflation isn't happening? You don't even believe the BS numbers of the government, which say as much. The question regarding what "hyper" is, if you accurately see any of my posts for context, is that we all need to define that to pin down each's position on what it means.

You got caught in a deception, again. I have to do a lot of work around here to keep people honest, apparently.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:46 pm
So inflation isn't happening? You don't even believe the BS numbers of the government, which say as much. The question regarding what "hyper" is, if you accurately see any of my posts for context, is that we all need to define that to pin down each's position on what it means.

You got caught in a deception, again. I have to do a lot of work around here to keep people honest, apparently.
That is a lie. You predicted hyperinflation using the exact word. Stop lying.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:54 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Feb 11, 2022 5:46 pm

That is a lie. You predicted hyperinflation using the exact word. Stop lying.
What's your definition? I used inflation in the same sentence. Is 20% hyper? That exists currently, fool.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
I never predicted "hyperinflation".
Cool Breeze wrote:
economic crisis coming via hyper- inflation or inflation underpinnings
How about a new topic? Has bitcoin reached 100K yet? Or was it actually 200K you predicted?

Post by Guest »

He said 200K. Plus a bunch of other nonsense.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze gave even higher prices than that. On March 7, 2021 in the Financial Topics forum he said this:

"Seriously, it'll be the funniest thing in the world when BTC is 15, 20 years old and the chicken littles are still screaming "bubble, bubble!" while it is 6 or 7 figures in USD value. Sheesh, by that time, USD might not even be a major player, anymore. Who knows."

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:23 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:
How about a new topic? Has bitcoin reached 100K yet? Or was it actually 200K you predicted?
Ask John to make a BTC thread and we can move all your nonsense posts over there. Make a handle though, or it goes nowhere.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 12:23 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:
It will get there, I'm not worried about it, it's you that has the fear of missing out - you missed out you think and don't realize how much further it will run, so you have hate - which is typical of the losers who don't use their brain regarding this pristine asset.