Re: Bitcoin, crypto currencies, block chain

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 4:58 pm
So what, it's a great long term play, how many times do I have to tell you that?

Feel free to trade it. I'm in for the long haul and loving the cheap prices now, which will pay me majorly in the future. Bigly
So the worse Bitcoin does and the more wrong you are the better of a long term play it is?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:08 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
So what, it's a great long term play, how many times do I have to tell you that?

Feel free to trade it. I'm in for the long haul and loving the cheap prices now, which will pay me majorly in the future. Bigly
You said it was a great long term play and 60K before it dropped to 20K. You loved the cheap prices at 57K and 42k too, or so you claimed at the time. Now it's crickets.

Here's some good advice: Don't quit your day job.
How many times do you have to tell a retard the same thing? I guess that answer is my response here speak for themselves.

Long term, 40, 50, etc and especially 20k are all good prices to buy. And as a result, I have.

Your advice is irrelevant. I don't trade BTC, moron. That's now the 20th time I've said it. It will go back up. The question is, the real question ... will you post again here when it goes to new All time highs telling me to "quit my day job" and singing my praises?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:21 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:

So the worse Bitcoin does and the more wrong you are the better of a long term play it is?
Do you guys know what long term means? I've told you, 5-10 years.

What's so hard to understand about that?

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:42 pm
Your advice is irrelevant. I don't trade BTC, moron. That's now the 20th time I've said it.
Re: Financial topics
Post by Cool Breeze » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:08 am

We just had 1. Now it'll go back down 1-2% for a few days, as predicted.

So now you're a trader?

I've got some good advice for you:

1. If you want to know where Bitcoin is going, ask the Guests. They've been right all year and you've been totally wrong. Clue?

2. Drumroll...

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Tue Aug 02, 2022 11:26 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 7:42 pm
Your advice is irrelevant. I don't trade BTC, moron. That's now the 20th time I've said it.
Re: Financial topics
Post by Cool Breeze » Tue Aug 02, 2022 10:08 am

We just had 1. Now it'll go back down 1-2% for a few days, as predicted.

So now you're a trader?

I've got some good advice for you:

1. If you want to know where Bitcoin is going, ask the Guests. They've been right all year and you've been totally wrong. Clue?

2. Drumroll...
No, but you're wrong again, and still too big of a puss to make a handle. Bye

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:08 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:

You said it was a great long term play and 60K before it dropped to 20K. You loved the cheap prices at 57K and 42k too, or so you claimed at the time. Now it's crickets.

Here's some good advice: Don't quit your day job.
He loves the cheap prices but no post here in 6 months. I knew this was hiding somewhere else on this board! He was hoping it was going away. It's not. Somewhere he also said he converted to a day trader. Will find that and post it with the one where he said he is not a day trader.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

I don't have to hide anywhere. I've already even talked about when I would be "wrong", even as HODLER.

The fact is, I know what I know, and you don't know jack. Investing is knowing something and being happy that you can buy it for less. Something I've been doing all the while

I pity the foos like yoos

Come back in 2026 ... oh wait, that's right, you won't because you hide behind a weak "Guest" name and by 2026 I'll be on a caribbean island with sun shining all over my diamonds, sippin on martinis next to girls in bikinis

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Jan 09, 2023 10:29 pm
I don't have to hide anywhere. I've already even talked about when I would be "wrong", even as HODLER.

The fact is, I know what I know, and you don't know jack. Investing is knowing something and being happy that you can buy it for less. Something I've been doing all the while

I pity the foos like yoos

Come back in 2026 ... oh wait, that's right, you won't because you hide behind a weak "Guest" name and by 2026 I'll be on a caribbean island with sun shining all over my diamonds, sippin on martinis next to girls in bikinis
Sounds like your outta funds and afraid to buy. If you weren't scared you could buy it for less if you had any strong US dollar to buy it with. You can always dream though.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

No, I'm shorting the markets short term. You don't read or pay attention. BTC will dip a bit more, then I buy even more. I'm holding a big cash position and waiting since I don't see the markets liking or predicting what Powell does (which will be to stay the course).

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Jan 12, 2023 11:37 am
No, I'm shorting the markets short term. You don't read or pay attention. BTC will dip a bit more, then I buy even more. I'm holding a big cash position and waiting since I don't see the markets liking or predicting what Powell does (which will be to stay the course).
BTC will dip a bit more? Just like it was going to the moon by now and instead crashed? You're the one who didn't read or pay attention. BTC is going down a lot more, not a bit more. You were already told this.