Re: Bitcoin, crypto currencies, block chain

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 9:08 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:17 pm
The current price of Bitcoin is a lot closer to zero than it is to 200K. Even a blind man like Stevie Wonder can see that, but you can't.
Like all the others, especially that believe I'm a "troll" (something thrown around on the internet for just some simpleton way of saying "I don't like you or what you say"), you don't even know how silly you look here, making a non point, but think you somehow make sense.
This is stupid. Anybody can see that 40 is closer to zero than 200. Do you have any grasp of reality? Can you draw a simple graph or do you need someone to do it for you?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:36 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Guest wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 10:17 pm
The current price of Bitcoin is a lot closer to zero than it is to 200K. Even a blind man like Stevie Wonder can see that, but you can't.
Like all the others, especially that believe I'm a "troll" (something thrown around on the internet for just some simpleton way of saying "I don't like you or what you say"), you don't even know how silly you look here, making a non point, but think you somehow make sense.
This is stupid. Anybody can see that 40 is closer to zero than 200. Do you have any grasp of reality? Can you draw a simple graph or do you need someone to do it for you?
You're proving your inability to understanding meaningful concepts. Take that stuff back to simpleton city. Presupposing your original point meant something is again only what an idiot would do.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:47 am
Guest wrote:
Thu Apr 28, 2022 11:36 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:

You're proving your inability to understanding meaningful concepts. Take that stuff back to simpleton city. Presupposing your original point meant something is again only what an idiot would do.
You are dumber than a bag of rocks with a tape recorder. Have fun losing all your money. You might as well go to Vegas.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Apr 27, 2022 5:24 pm
You, yet again, proving you don't read my posts. War coming is something everyone agrees with.
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Mar 24, 2021 11:46 am
Great post, John.

But I keep wondering what you will say if there is no war by 2024? No war by 2028?

Do you have an answer?
Cool Breeze, you are a chronic liar and creator of chaos. You are absolutely despicable, the worst I have ever seen on any board.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Thomas called out the low quality posts of all the "guest" people who basically just slander others incessantly. The problem is that guys like Thomas and me get the last laugh because we actually contain quality in our ideas, and posts.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 5:50 pm
Thomas called out the low quality posts of all the "guest" people who basically just slander others incessantly. The problem is that guys like Thomas and me get the last laugh because we actually contain quality in our ideas, and posts.
The quality of your ideas matches the quality of the "investment" you tirelessly promote, Bitcoin. Both are vapid nonsense which fail to stand up to scrutiny. Quality scrutiny from Guests is what you have a problem with, and since you aren't able to counter quality scrutiny, your only response is to mischaracterize it.

Case in point is how you go off on ridiculous tangents about "ZOG", highlighting your paranoia and where you get your information from basically the Internet dumpster.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Again, you say nothing. I see no criticism, just nonsense name calling.

Not one of you anon or guests ever challenges with a real point.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 10:58 pm

You say nothing except to mouth base platitudes and nonsense hyperbole. Your mind is an empty shell what bubbles up out of that transient vacuum is what Guests have to work with - essentially nothing.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:02 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:

You say nothing except to mouth base platitudes and nonsense hyperbole. Your mind is an empty shell what bubbles up out of that transient vacuum is what Guests have to work with - essentially nothing.
More drivel. Thanks for proving my point, again.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:09 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed May 04, 2022 11:02 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:

More drivel. Thanks for proving my point, again.
The point is that you are an empty shell, in case it didn't come across clearly enough for you to understand, and you've proved this obvious point in spades dozens of times.