Re: Bitcoin, crypto currencies, block chain

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:25 pm
Bitcoin Elliott Wave Analysis
Top at 69K
Wave 1 down to 38K
Wave 2 up to 44K
Wave 3 down has started. The trend is down. All bounces should be sold.
Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 6:28 pm
Bitcoin Pattern Analysis
Bearish Butterfly Pattern
Target is below 30K

This is a technical analysis based on high probability price pattern.
Guest wrote:
Sat Feb 12, 2022 7:05 pm
GBTC/BTC showed divergence at the November 2021 high and the January 2022 low
GBTC volume was lower at the November high than at the February high (in 2021)
GBTC volume at the January 2022 low was higher than at any time since the November high
This shows high probability tendency to break the 2021 low

When I posted these February 12, 2022 Bitcoin was 42K. This morning Bitcoin went below 19K.

Bitcoin is no longer short term bearish. I am getting ready for a significant move higher.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Sat Jun 18, 2022 12:56 pm
Guest wrote:
Top at 69K
Wave 1 down to 38K
Wave 2 up to 44K
Guest wrote:
Bitcoin Pattern Analysis
Target is below 30K

Guest wrote:
GBTC volume at the January 2022 low was higher than at any time since the November high

When I posted these February 12, 2022 Bitcoin was 42K. This morning Bitcoin went below 19K.

Bitcoin is no longer short term bearish. I am getting ready for a significant move higher.
Smart man. Great buying opportunity, as usual. If you have a 5-10 year holding plan, you have never lost, and you won't lose. Huge upside from here.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 9:40 am
Guest wrote:
Guest wrote:
Top at 69K
Wave 1 down to 38K
Wave 2 up to 44K
Guest wrote:
Bitcoin Pattern Analysis
Target is below 30K

Guest wrote:

Smart man. Great buying opportunity, as usual. If you have a 5-10 year holding plan, you have never lost, and you won't lose. Huge upside from here.
Hmmmm, I'm the same person you called stupid in your thread on June 16. Why the sudden change?

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:02 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:53 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:17 pm

And I'm not worried. You think I'm selling? Can you read?

It's a long term investment. For the last time, I'm not a normie who panics and bitches out like you - who has not a pot to piss in or skin in the game. Why would I care about someone else that a) can't sell and b) doesn't know anything about BTC ... or for that matter, anything at all? I've never seen you state anything smart, or interesting.
You could have sold and saved yourself a lot of money.

You were forewarned.

How much long term can there be in an investment that has lost 70 percent of its value in 7 months?
You are so stupid you can't even look up a historical chart, which shows how dumb your answer is. The only dumb thing here would be panicking and selling. Something that you would do.
Here's where you called me stupid.

Post by Guest »

In an analysis provided exclusively to MarketWatch, DeMark says lasting damage has been done because bitcoin has fallen more than 50% from its peak. In prior declines, bitcoin held the 50% retracement levels.

“Typically, structural long term damage is done to an uptrend when a retracement exceeds 56%,” says DeMark, the founder and CEO of DeMark Analytics and a consultant to hedge-fund manager Steven A. Cohen. “Such breakdowns bespeak a high probability recovery to the all-time bitcoin highs will require many years, if not decades, to accomplish.”

As a comparison, it took 25 years for stocks to exceed the prior September 1929 high.

But like the stock market after 1929, there could be a rally. “This does not negate the prospect of up to 50-56% recovery over upcoming months which implies bitcoin rally back to $40,000-$45,000.”

Some good news may be in store for bitcoin investors.

Depending on which timing model is applied, bitcoin recorded buy countdown 12 or 13 on Saturday morning. “Since this was accomplished over a weekend and a 7 day chart there remains modest risk of two lower lows and closes than Saturday levels next week. Regardless once there is a close above the close 4 days prior followed the next trading day with a higher high and close, the trend should reverse upside,” he says.
https://www.marketwatch.com/story/tom-d ... 1655719167

I agree and made this same prediction above yesterday based on my own work, which is different, before this article was published. I believed the most significant move higher since the all time high was coming or would happen soon from a slightly lower low.

Bitcoin could go back to $45,000 but I consider it unlikely.

Once this move higher is over, Bitcoin will resume its downward march toward zero.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:31 am
How much long term can there be in an investment that has lost 70 percent of its value in 7 months?
Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 11:31 am
“Typically, structural long term damage is done to an uptrend when a retracement exceeds 56%,” says DeMark, the founder and CEO of DeMark Analytics and a consultant to hedge-fund manager Steven A. Cohen. “Such breakdowns bespeak a high probability recovery to the all-time bitcoin highs will require many years, if not decades, to accomplish.”
The same idea is expressed in both of these quotes.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 10:30 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
Guest wrote:

Hmmmm, I'm the same person you called stupid in your thread on June 16. Why the sudden change?
Perhaps that you finally said something that made sense or was logical, or analytical? I can't tell who you are but even if you did have a handle, I'm honest enough to call a spade a spade. Your question still suggests you haven't learned anything, as a result, and are thus just an emotional poster. Do you see that?

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 6:30 pm
Guest wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

Perhaps that you finally said something that made sense or was logical, or analytical? I can't tell who you are but even if you did have a handle, I'm honest enough to call a spade a spade. Your question still suggests you haven't learned anything, as a result, and are thus just an emotional poster. Do you see that?
Your analytical skills seem to amount to the following:

1. Anybody bullish on Bitcoin at any price is automatically considered by you to be smart.
2. Anybody bearish on Bitcoin at any price is automatically considered by you to be stupid.

It seems to have escaped you notice that about 3 times as much Bitcoin could have been bought Saturday after I recommended it as when you were recommending that people buy Bitcoin last year.

Does that even matter to you?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:20 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Guest wrote:

1. Anybody bullish on Bitcoin at any price is automatically considered by you to be smart.
2. Anybody bearish on Bitcoin at any price is automatically considered by you to be stupid.

It seems to have escaped you notice that about 3 times as much Bitcoin could have been bought Saturday after I recommended it as when you were recommending that people buy Bitcoin last year.

For the long term, yes, buying is smart because it will be a great long term investment.

I'm not talking about trading, how many times do I have to say this? Your kind also likes to talk about BTC going to zero, which isn't going to happen, thus degrading your credibility.

As far as buying it for higher or lower prices, no one knows, which is why I don't trade it. I just DCA. How many times must this be said???

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Jun 21, 2022 10:46 am
Guest wrote:
Mon Jun 20, 2022 7:20 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:

For the long term, yes, buying is smart because it will be a great long term investment.

I'm not talking about trading, how many times do I have to say this? Your kind also likes to talk about BTC going to zero, which isn't going to happen, thus degrading your credibility.

As far as buying it for higher or lower prices, no one knows, which is why I don't trade it. I just DCA. How many times must this be said???
You're just making excuses for the fact that you don't understand sentiment and market movement. That after claiming last year the you have some unique ability to understand that and others here don't. If you want to lie about the fact that you made that claim, I'll do the leg work once again and find that post too.

If you don't understand the market you are in, then don't trade it. That's another good piece of advice from one of your gurus Warren Buffett.

The Guests here understand Bitcoin, they understand where to buy it and where to sell it, and they understand why Bitcoin is going to zero. You don't.

Another thing you don't understand is that any purchase or sale is called a trade, whether it is made on a 5 minute time horizon, or a 5 year time horizon.