Lone Gunman - Packed Theater - No One Interupts Shootings

Threads created by Reality Check
Reality Check

Re: Lone Gunman - Packed Theater - No One Interupts Shooting

Post by Reality Check »

Reality Check wrote: One thing is sure, if you are trusting government to save you in a situation like this, forget it. All they are doing is counting up bodies. bullet holes and spent cartridges and keeping what they find secret, except for planned leaks.
gerald wrote:For what it is worth, little, nothing - or?
http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2012 ... e-man.html
I was not trying to suggest the government was making things up, just that they were selectively releasing partial information to suggestive a narrative as to:

1. Make it appear the police were at the shooting scene within two minutes of when the shooting started, and,

2. Selectively release information about the guns the guy was carrying in an attempt to imply all modern weapons are "machine gun like" military weapons capable of accurately shooting hundreds of rounds in a couple of minutes.

As far as the picture goes, I am not sure where either one of the two pictures originated.

If the main stream media was pushing both of them, incompetence is just as likely as something more sinister.

gerald

Re: Lone Gunman - Packed Theater - No One Interupts Shooting

Post by gerald »

Reality Check wrote:
Reality Check wrote: One thing is sure, if you are trusting government to save you in a situation like this, forget it. All they are doing is counting up bodies. bullet holes and spent cartridges and keeping what they find secret, except for planned leaks.
gerald wrote:For what it is worth, little, nothing - or?
http://americankabuki.blogspot.com/2012 ... e-man.html
I was not trying to suggest the government was making things up, just that they were selectively releasing partial information to suggestive a narrative as to:

1. Make it appear the police were at the shooting scene within two minutes of when the shooting started, and,

2. Selectively release information about the guns the guy was carrying in an attempt to imply all modern weapons are "machine gun like" military weapons capable of accurately shooting hundreds of rounds in a couple of minutes.

As far as the picture goes, I am not sure where either one of the two pictures originated.

If the main stream media was pushing both of them, incompetence is just as likely as something more sinister.

I do not know the real facts regarding this event, ( all "information" has been filtered by others) but it is interesting how different sides will jump to conclusions to push an agenda and how "facts" are selectively presented.
This illustrates the difficulty in learning the "truth" about anything.