Personal attacks on John

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
John

Personal attacks on John

Post by John »

A place for people to make personal attacks on John.

Attacks must be decent. Indecent attacks may be deleted.

Bar

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Bar »

Hahahahahaha. You prove my point. So insecure you spent all of that time responding to someone you don’t even know. Believe me, generational theory isn’t even a theory. It hasn’t been accepted or peer reviewed by any scientific community. It’s something you pulled out of your nether regions. That’s why you’ll never hear anyone referencing it. Even more thin skinned than I thought. You are one insecure dude.

Bar

Re: Babble

Post by Bar »

A board of trolls. Can’t provide a legitimate scientific response. Calling a request for peer reviewed, scientific support for an asserted theory that really isn’t anything more than drivel is lambasted as mainstream ideology. I believe we have the sycophants supporting the board’s owner to curry favor. They are even more ridiculous. If you have anything to assert that’s scientific, I’m more than happy to go to-to-toe with you. Otherwise, in actuality, you are really like AOC although you hypocritically assert that I am. You need to get out of your basement more often. There are actually people with IQs higher than 72 that’ll burst you little bubble.