Dakardii's topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.

Re: Generational Dynamics World View News

Post by Guest »

John wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 11:06 pm
** 14-Jan-2021 World View: DaKardii's Topic

Multiple flame war posts have been moved into DaKardii's Topic.

viewtopic.php?t=5907
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DaKardii

Re: DaKardii's Topic

Post by DaKardii »

Deus Vult wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:50 pm
DaKardii wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:45 pm
Deus Vult wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 10:20 pm
What I see is cowardice. this is EXACTLY how the Bolsheviks took power: People panicked and gave in.
People panicking and giving in isn't a new phenomenon here in America. Why else do you think every President since 1853 has been either a Democrat or a Republican?

Neither party is afraid of the people. They both know the people can be manipulated into de facto Stockholm Syndrome relationships just by invoking the existence of the other side. Meanwhile, with every Democrat or Republican President things will get worse and worse. Trump was no different. And neither will Biden.
I was referring to people like you.
Is that so?

Tell me why you support Trump. Is it because he's not Biden? Or is it because he's Trump?

Assuming you voted for Trump in November, did you do it to vote FOR him? Or to vote AGAINST Biden?

If you support Trump because he's not Biden, and if you voted for him in order to vote AGAINST Biden, then look in the mirror. You're the one who panicked. I for one, voted for a candidate I thought was actually capable of turning this country around. I voted for Jo Jorgensen.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

DaKardii wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:12 pm
Deus Vult wrote:
DaKardii wrote:

People panicking and giving in isn't a new phenomenon here in America. Why else do you think every President since 1853 has been either a Democrat or a Republican?

Neither party is afraid of the people. They both know the people can be manipulated into de facto Stockholm Syndrome relationships just by invoking the existence of the other side. Meanwhile, with every Democrat or Republican President things will get worse and worse. Trump was no different. And neither will Biden.
And... I just now realized I was replying to a comment that had been moved to "DaKardii's Topic."

Guys, it looks like John's had enough. He's moved comments here twice in just the past 24 hours. Let's give him a break. I'll be civil, and you be civil. Agreed?

Is that so?

Tell me why you support Trump. Is it because he's not Biden? Or is it because he's Trump?

Assuming you voted for Trump in November, did you do it to vote FOR him? Or to vote AGAINST Biden?

If you support Trump because he's not Biden, and if you voted for him in order to vote AGAINST Biden, then look in the mirror. You're the one who panicked. I for one, voted for a candidate I thought was actually capable of turning this country around. I voted for Jo Jorgensen.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

DaKardii wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:12 pm
Deus Vult wrote:
DaKardii wrote:

Is that so?

And... I just now realized I was replying to a comment that had been moved to "DaKardii's Topic."

Guys, it looks like John's had enough. He's moved comments here twice in just the past 24 hours. Let's give him a break. I'll be civil, and you be civil. Agreed?

John

Re: Dakardii's topic

Post by John »

Hey, feel free. This is now your thread. Have at it.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

John wrote:
Fri Jan 15, 2021 1:28 pm
Hey, feel free. This is now your thread. Have at it.
When I talked about being civil, I mostly meant on your thread.

But I feel bad enough about the whole thing to where I encourage civility on my thread, too. Even from myself, as I can get worked up too.

Burner Prime

Post by Burner Prime »

Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:28 am
Sounds like some women finding out what their real value to society actually is...not much, in a lot of cases.
Women's primary value to society is as wives and mothers bringing up the next generation with the emphasis on morals and strength, in a cohesive tribal unit.

Unfortunately due to the 40 year+ feminist psyop, generations have been deluded into thinking they have the same skillset as men, and most of the time are even more capable than men due to their unique vajeen that gives them superpowers.

I can think of very few women who are capable of leading nations, The Iron Lady Thatcher comes to mind. There are capable women with high testosterone and masculine thinking, though they are very few. I knew female (lesbian) military officers who were very capable leaders, and met police officers in the same league. They are definitely in the minority though. Instead most women in power today rely on their ability to argue, persuade, or manipulate in a social context, think Pelosi, The Squad, Sheryl Sandberg, and DaKardii.

The root cause is that men have allowed this, and not due to a flaw or mistake. It is a feature of the human system. Going back to what I said before, it's because we have a superabundant ratio of fertile males to fertile females. So men acquiesce to women's demands, hoping for access to the vaj. There is competition for quality females, and many men choose the strategy of placation. This extends across entire segments of society including LEO and judges and legislators who will marginalize anyone who doesn't toe the line (their competition) and respecc whamen. They have fed the delusion.

This is nature and will result in populations following women to their doom and destruction (Antony & Cleopatra), but in the timeline of our species will eventually reverse (when enough men die in massive wars or famine), and as usual, the strongest, most brutal will survive.

I don't enjoy speculating on how that will come about, but truth is important. Brutal warriors from some group will not give a damn about any laws or social norms, or feminist talking point, and will brutally take over and beat and rape any women who think they can stand up to them. This is what happened to East Germany, where the Russian forces raped tens of thousand of German women in Berlin. It happens everywhere, even to this day.

But your point is correct, women today know they have limited value, deep down in their soul. Just look at this example of a soccer player who got fired, and instead of working hard and re-tooling with a new skillset, went the lazy route and opened an OnlyFans acct.
https://torontosun.com/sports/sin-bin-b ... n-onlyfans

The ugly leftovers can survive by other means such as by obtaining other people's money, or from the Govt. printing press. They all DISABLED (har har) and collect disability checks. Or they single welfare moms with a sob story getting free stuff. That won't be the case after the WWIII dust settles.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Burner Prime wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:42 am
Guest wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 10:28 am
Sounds like some women finding out what their real value to society actually is...not much, in a lot of cases.
Women's primary value to society is as wives and mothers bringing up the next generation with the emphasis on morals and strength, in a cohesive tribal unit.

Unfortunately due to the 40 year+ feminist psyop, generations have been deluded into thinking they have the same skillset as men, and most of the time are even more capable than men due to their unique vajeen that gives them superpowers.

I can think of very few women who are capable of leading nations, The Iron Lady Thatcher comes to mind. There are capable women with high testosterone and masculine thinking, though they are very few. I knew female (lesbian) military officers who were very capable leaders, and met police officers in the same league. They are definitely in the minority though. Instead most women in power today rely on their ability to argue, persuade, or manipulate in a social context, think Pelosi, The Squad, Sheryl Sandberg, and DaKardii.

The root cause is that men have allowed this, and not due to a flaw or mistake. It is a feature of the human system. Going back to what I said before, it's because we have a superabundant ratio of fertile males to fertile females. So men acquiesce to women's demands, hoping for access to the vaj. There is competition for quality females, and many men choose the strategy of placation. This extends across entire segments of society including LEO and judges and legislators who will marginalize anyone who doesn't toe the line (their competition) and respecc whamen. They have fed the delusion.

This is nature and will result in populations following women to their doom and destruction (Antony & Cleopatra), but in the timeline of our species will eventually reverse (when enough men die in massive wars or famine), and as usual, the strongest, most brutal will survive.

I don't enjoy speculating on how that will come about, but truth is important. Brutal warriors from some group will not give a damn about any laws or social norms, or feminist talking point, and will brutally take over and beat and rape any women who think they can stand up to them. This is what happened to East Germany, where the Russian forces raped tens of thousand of German women in Berlin. It happens everywhere, even to this day.

But your point is correct, women today know they have limited value, deep down in their soul. Just look at this example of a soccer player who got fired, and instead of working hard and re-tooling with a new skillset, went the lazy route and opened an OnlyFans acct.
https://torontosun.com/sports/sin-bin-b ... n-onlyfans

The ugly leftovers can survive by other means such as by obtaining other people's money, or from the Govt. printing press. They all DISABLED (har har) and collect disability checks. Or they single welfare moms with a sob story getting free stuff. That won't be the case after the WWIII dust settles.
Burner is acerbic at times but I love him because I love the truth - he is spot on here. I have probably discussed such topics with him at other locations on the internet because I have said similar things, know what has happened, and will happen - it is just as he says. I would even guess that propaganda would be almost neutralized if the male to female ratio were like it has been historically. It is the foundation of social or intersex problems, just as he states, and the time of correction always comes, but depends on how long the "good times" (medical tech, food, welfare, printing press) last.

DaKardii

Post by DaKardii »

Burner Prime wrote:
Sat Jan 16, 2021 11:42 am
Instead most women in power today rely on their ability to argue, persuade, or manipulate in a social context, think Pelosi, The Squad, Sheryl Sandberg, and DaKardii.
I'm a guy. Always have been, always will be. Just because I don't believe in the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, and just because I have as much contempt for the right as I do for the left, doesn't mean I've forfeited my gender.

You sound like Linda "feminists who don't like Islam deserve to have their vaginas taken away" Sarsour, in that regard. Yet more proof that the Horsehoe Theory is correct.

Post by Guest »

Once again you fall back on anti semitism. You are the one that keeps mentioning The Protocols, not others. You make other women look bad.