Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

The question is, in reality, why people like Bob are not for merit and letting the chips fall where they may? No one else gave the world all of the enlightened things he takes for granted: equality under the law, abolishment of slavery, the scientific method, etc. These all came from "white" christians, and you take them for granted, while simultaneously somehow creating them as villains in your mind, which is a sickness unto itself.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Higgie, the reason why they matter is because you can actually explain something about what tim is posting: namely, the fact that it makes zero sense for a military, one of the strongest of all time and with more resources surely than any other that ever existed, to actively thwart itself by doing very obviously asinine things like diversity, inclusion, equity, etc. That shows you that the system, and thus by extension likely the country, is controlled by something else. Now, you may not want to think or agree about what that is, but it is nevertheless a reality that then must inform what you do and say, if you are to talk about any topic regarding the USA (in this example).

If you or John were aware of this, and thought critically in this fashion, you would be open to the other explanations of members on the forum. The "USA is good" (at all costs) line you sell is proven to be false by my points here. That's why you have to bury your heads in the sand when guys like Biden, who are clearly half dead puppets, run the country (deep state) into the ground. The institutions are captured by really sick people and you'd have us believe they are just randomly there, doing evil currently, but the country isn't. It doesn't make any sense, at all. I'm shocked you guys won't allow yourselves to see it.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Yes, John to a large degree misses the cultural decay, although he has some awareness of it, having grown up in pretty normal times by all standards. His issue is that he's a scientific materialist who focuses more on tech and not on who runs the tech and how/why, since it is planned already what they will do with it. Having lost faith in our Lord Jesus Christ, it is easy to be propagandized into the new religion of "science", and thus a pawn of the new system which will attempt to dehumanize people, and of course increase hatred of the god-man, who is the source of all life and truth.

We are called to not live by lies, since the father of them is the prince of this world, and learn obedience through suffering, because we rely on eternal things (the only things that matter and don't pass away). The proof that we are in increasingly worse times, and the truth of Christianity, is revealed in that they are doing to us now what they did to our Lord. It can't be any other way, and yes, we will suffer because of it. The attempts of confusing people with sex and lies about identity is also a manifestation of demons, impossible to be explained by evolutionary biologists, revealing truth about the falseness of scientific materialism, and "evolution", as a result. The transhumanist movement will be the final phase of the evil manifestation, and is desired to transform certain people in the hope of making them "gods", while those who live and spirit and truth will reject them, and through their suffering will meet their Lord in all his glory, having participated in His life - and thus all eternity, since He defeated death and desires that all come to knowledge of the truth.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

thomasglee wrote:
Tue Jun 13, 2023 6:16 am
FullMoon wrote:
Mon Jun 12, 2023 11:33 pm
https://www.scmp.com/comment/opinion/ar ... idens-team

"from the Chinese point of view, the biggest risk for both sides is the question of Taiwan, and the US side does not appear willing to do anything to “de-risk” the issue. Instead, it has heightened risks with such moves as high-level visits to the island.
As a result, Beijing is no longer so interested in communication, and exchanges between the two militaries have been kept minimal. The two most powerful nations have entered a perilous phase of miscommunication and mis-signalling – which usually occurs as a prelude to an unexpected war."
...which usually occurs as a prelude to an expected war."
There he is, one of the few lights that shine in the darkness from time to time around here. My guy, Top G

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

If you don't debase the money, and steal people's labor, you don't need women in the work force, who largely don't produce things anyway, they produce (at best) services. That means you can actually have replacement fertility, as well. And strong families. But the government doesn't want that, and the elites hate it too. Thus, we have what we have. And yes, it was planned.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

aeden wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:42 am
Higg is warning us what does not want to be seen as what it takes to preserve capital in a cycle seen before.
I do not think He misses property management either.
https://craignelsen.substack.com/p/nazi ... -bolshevik
We had a quarterly meeting of Elders last night and the term Liberty was offered to what that price tag is
not having qualified souls who can maintain it heading into the period things are taken away by grifter retards.
I was allowed to join so I guess I'm older now.
As offered before reading what Robert Freidman meant about deracinated as Balaam was abusing His transportation then.
We had a good laugh about the cheese wall and who ate my cheese period as LEAN thought maps moved into corporate circles
and what piggyback globalists means in today's World. The point is going along to get along had consequences Just as my Father in Law
Hit Normandy and had the feet of combatant's feet pointing towards the door to show who was behind that point of contact was cleared
in that building. The warning is being liberal does not mean it is correct. We assume a decade if India and the States sort out essential details.
The fact is the ensuing subsidy's will be first use money corruption and will end up like San Fransisco's values of merit just as we seen in China
countless tens of thousands of electric and registered vehicles rotting in the Sun. Subsidy theft and corruption to lure in capital and just like
FTX to vanish in another polo-tic fashion.

The blue tooth from the apple ipad would not link to the bose speaker. I offered get a hammer, a few amused, a few chuckles and after a few minutes just rebooted it to refresh the system. I do not use any Apple products or Starbucks woke, so it appeared cluelessness is just the order of the day. Waiting for the well they used the highways in Rome then built by slaves to surface. Cannot wait for the Hadrian's curse discussion to events.

Suicide runs.
https://en.defence-ua.com/analysis/russ ... -4768.html

script map https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/lin-bia ... e-of-trans

Also cash money seized from the trucker's donation accounts. Fig tree barren roots.
https://ottawacitizen.com/news/national ... formation/
European Endowment for Democracy.
Canada's very own uknazi finance minister Chrystia Freeland roots.
https://smartcdn.gprod.postmedia.digita ... pdnBVqjb9g

The Kazarian cult has no issue killing any Christian biscuit eaters.
The CBDC attacks on our currency will fund all butchers until you guessed it, when the real Boss has to show up.
The Kazarian cults mentats wants a world tax and yea, nirp for superior orders Senator.
Vix Biscuit.
“I can assure you: there is more money that we’re going to be able to identify”

The only thing Noske got was more cow bell from the educated.
Doesn't this prove the point that there is a disinformation campaign, that we focus on the Nazis (I wonder why) and never talk about the Bolsheviks and communists being the same that control the media? Higgie, do you deny this? It's glaringly obvious, and I'm not sure why it's so shocking, since aeden quite clearly knows and just refers to it, but for me to say it bluntly is somehow anathema.

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:09 pm
aeden wrote:
Sat Jun 24, 2023 6:42 am
Higg is warning us what does not want to be seen as what it takes to preserve capital in a cycle seen before.
I do not think He misses property management either.
https://craignelsen.substack.com/p/nazi ... -bolshevik
We had a quarterly meeting of Elders last night and the term Liberty was offered to what that price tag is
not having qualified souls who can maintain it heading into the period things are taken away by grifter retards.
I was allowed to join so I guess I'm older now.
As offered before reading what Robert Freidman meant about deracinated as Balaam was abusing His transportation then.
We had a good laugh about the cheese wall and who ate my cheese period as LEAN thought maps moved into corporate circles
and what piggyback globalists means in today's World. The point is going along to get along had consequences Just as my Father in Law
Hit Normandy and had the feet of combatant's feet pointing towards the door to show who was behind that point of contact was cleared
in that building. The warning is being liberal does not mean it is correct. We assume a decade if India and the States sort out essential details.
The fact is the ensuing subsidy's will be first use money corruption and will end up like San Fransisco's values of merit just as we seen in China
countless tens of thousands of electric and registered vehicles rotting in the Sun. Subsidy theft and corruption to lure in capital and just like
FTX to vanish in another polo-tic fashion.

The blue tooth from the apple ipad would not link to the bose speaker. I offered get a hammer, a few amused, a few chuckles and after a few minutes just rebooted it to refresh the system. I do not use any Apple products or Starbucks woke, so it appeared cluelessness is just the order of the day. Waiting for the well they used the highways in Rome then built by slaves to surface. Cannot wait for the Hadrian's curse discussion to events.

Suicide runs.
https://en.defence-ua.com/analysis/russ ... -4768.html

script map https://clifhigh.substack.com/p/lin-bia ... e-of-trans

Also cash money seized from the trucker's donation accounts. Fig tree barren roots.
https://ottawacitizen.com/news/national ... formation/
European Endowment for Democracy.
Canada's very own uknazi finance minister Chrystia Freeland roots.
https://smartcdn.gprod.postmedia.digita ... pdnBVqjb9g

The Kazarian cult has no issue killing any Christian biscuit eaters.
The CBDC attacks on our currency will fund all butchers until you guessed it, when the real Boss has to show up.
The Kazarian cults mentats wants a world tax and yea, nirp for superior orders Senator.
Vix Biscuit.
“I can assure you: there is more money that we’re going to be able to identify”

The only thing Noske got was more cow bell from the educated.
Doesn't this prove the point that there is a disinformation campaign, that we focus on the Nazis (I wonder why) and never talk about the Bolsheviks and communists being the same that control the media? Higgie, do you deny this? It's glaringly obvious, and I'm not sure why it's so shocking, since aeden quite clearly knows and just refers to it, but for me to say it bluntly is somehow anathema.
The Bolsheviks and communists being the same that control the media? It sounds like you are making an invitation to go down a huge 100 plus page rabbit hole by tossing out 3 lines of propaganda. Very efficient for you. I'll decline the one-sided offer and make my response 2 lines.
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Sun Jun 25, 2023 4:48 pm
Very efficient for you.
You really don't know who bankrolled and carried out the Russian revolution?

Pro tip: It wasn't Russians.

And if you want to get mad at the messenger, just go read Solzhenitsyn for once, because he said it, and has been banned for it since.

I wonder by whom.

(How's that for efficiency?)

Higgenbotham

Post by Higgenbotham »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:51 pm
Higgenbotham wrote:
Very efficient for you.

And if you want to get mad at the messenger, just go read Solzhenitsyn for once, because he said it, and has been banned for it since.

I wonder by whom.

You did all 5 of this morning's posts in 7 minutes. Very good efficiency. Your Russian trollmaster will approve.

search.php?author_id=3066&sr=posts
While the periphery breaks down rather slowly at first, the capital cities of the hegemon should collapse suddenly and violently.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 1:43 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Jun 27, 2023 12:51 pm
Higgenbotham wrote:
Very efficient for you.

I wonder by whom.

You did all 5 of this morning's posts in 7 minutes. Very good efficiency. Your Russian trollmaster will approve.

search.php?author_id=3066&sr=posts
There's little interesting stuff around here anymore, to be honest, unless you all start answering my questions or fessin' up

Did you ever think that accusing people with different points of view is what leftists do? Why would you do that to other truth seekers? Who have been proven right on geopolitical things to boot (covid, nato nonsense, etc) ... it's not a good look.