Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Jan 03, 2022 6:20 pm
Everyone always thinks complaints are sour grapes, but what they are is just observations of mismatches. As the troll guest admitted, he's low level, and the key in that language was "finding a partner" which is funny. That's not the point unless you are a fairly low value or ugly/short man. Anyone can "find a partner" or just have kids with someone, anyone. Finding a quality partner who is worth committing to is the issue, someone who brings similar things to the table that are valuable to men just like certain things are valuable to women.

I agree, the key is to find less materialistic people who share common beliefs. That's good advice.
Cool, great responses. What are the things you bring to the table that are valuable to women? Just curious. Trying to learn.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:41 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Everyone always thinks complaints are sour grapes, but what they are is just observations of mismatches. As the troll guest admitted, he's low level, and the key in that language was "finding a partner" which is funny. That's not the point unless you are a fairly low value or ugly/short man. Anyone can "find a partner" or just have kids with someone, anyone. Finding a quality partner who is worth committing to is the issue, someone who brings similar things to the table that are valuable to men just like certain things are valuable to women.

I agree, the key is to find less materialistic people who share common beliefs. That's good advice.
Cool, great responses. What are the things you bring to the table that are valuable to women? Just curious. Trying to learn.
Choose a handle and I'll tell you. Again, we must differentiate ourselves to see who we are, and what allies (or enemies) we have.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:50 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:41 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:

Choose a handle and I'll tell you. Again, we must differentiate ourselves to see who we are, and what allies (or enemies) we have.
Great answer. I can see you are very perceptive and are able to know right away which women are allies or enemies. Therefore, you are able to pursue the right women and stay away from the wrong women.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 9:50 pm
Possession of pathological personality traits

Identifying the distinctive traits of excessive narcissism is a core element in the NPD diagnostic process. Familiar narcissistic traits include feelings of specialness or uniqueness, a strong sense of entitlement and privilege, extreme thinking that divides people into allies or enemies, vindictiveness and envy toward anyone classified as an enemy, and contempt or dismissal of others deemed inferior.
https://www.bridgestorecovery.com/narci ... treatment/

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:16 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:03 pm
The classic moron who has no idea what the point of HODLing is, and how insignificant he is big picture. I humored you without making handle, so now I definitely won't respond, but I will be dunking big time, and it won't take long at all. For God sakes, I've already dunked over the market, 200% YoY returns is nothing special, right? If you're a loser or a liar, sure, anything goes, lol
Bitcoin Price (BTC)
$44,234.33
DOWN 4.40%

where you at, bro? ready to dunk? not long at all?
Bitcoin Price (BTC)
$42,944.53
DOWN 7.50%

crashing more...ready to dunk, bro? big bets, big losses?

Post by Guest »

Dunning Kruger is an interesting topic

Unattractive people are unaware of their unattractiveness

https://www.researchgate.net/publicatio ... activeness

Also interesting besides unattractive people overestimating their attractiveness is attractive people underestimating their attractiveness. The charts consistently show that.

Interesting but I guess not surprising if you really think about it.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

All the same guests having "conversations" with "one another"

and calling other people narcissists

haha, these people probably think Obama was a great man, totally normal and also "good looking" like Michelle

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 8:27 pm
FullMoon wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 7:24 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Jan 04, 2022 6:08 pm
That's why 2024-26 is the latest it'll take. If they don't implode by then, they'll be right on the precipice and won't hesitate to finally act out.
Unsolicited advice for you Mr. Cool:
Cool down, reflect on the reality of the situation and prepare accordingly.
Learn to get along with others and cooperate. Not just in a superficial sense. Otherwise you won't fit in and will be alone. Hold your tongue and don't be callous or flippant with your self righteous glory. That way people might keep you in a group dynamic if you want a better chance of survival.
Start now as your time is limited.
FullMoon, you're a good dude.

This is the internet. Don't worry about me.
Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 7:33 pm
All the same guests having "conversations" with "one another"

and calling other people narcissists

haha, these people probably think Obama was a great man, totally normal and also "good looking" like Michelle
This is the Internet. Don't worry about the Guests.

Post by Guest »

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 06, 2022 12:05 am
Guest wrote:
Wed Jan 05, 2022 5:16 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Dec 18, 2021 1:03 pm
The classic moron who has no idea what the point of HODLing is, and how insignificant he is big picture. I humored you without making handle, so now I definitely won't respond, but I will be dunking big time, and it won't take long at all. For God sakes, I've already dunked over the market, 200% YoY returns is nothing special, right? If you're a loser or a liar, sure, anything goes, lol
Bitcoin Price (BTC)
$44,234.33
DOWN 4.40%

where you at, bro? ready to dunk? not long at all?
Bitcoin Price (BTC)
$42,944.53
DOWN 7.50%

crashing more...ready to dunk, bro? big bets, big losses?
Bitcoin Price (BTC)
$41,618.37
DOWN 3.53%

crashing more...earth to bro...ready to dunk?

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun Mar 07, 2021 12:13 am
John wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 8:54 pm
** 06-Mar-2021 Some advice
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sat Mar 06, 2021 5:33 pm
> What if there is just slow degradation and we all lament the
> shitty, anti-Consitution state of US affairs, but at least we have
> an out from monetary repression? If you are a GD guy and
> doomsayer, God is your only way out. He's the only way out
> anyway. If you all are wrong on the quality of the collapse (just
> bad decline, on and on) your future without BTC is much, much
> worse.

> This is so obvious I would have let it go if you all weren't so
> insolent, but now I'll be dunking in your face when it gets to
> 100k and beyond.
Are you OK? Your posts make you seem not OK.

The last person in this forum who seemed to become erratic and melt
down was FishbellykanakaDude, who then simply disappeared, and I don't
believe in a good way.

Didn't your parents tell you to respect your elders? I think there's
also something about that in the Bible. It's good advice. You ought
to take it.

At least take a day off and think about it.
I respect the posts of yours that earn it. If you are honest, you will see I have congratulated many of your posts. You have cursed and said worse from time to time. When elders say foolish things and promote despair, they are not doing anything virtuous, nor are their statements worthy of respect.

If you met me in person, you'd like me. But we are exchanging ideas on the internet. As such, the ideas are all that matters. You are on year 20 of doom. What's worse is that you don't know the way out - and when I give all of my well founded and researched supports of positions that can help others, you emotionally trash them for no reason.

I always stick around to see if people can show humility or mature. It could be me in this case. But notice, that's what makes me different. I will own it if my takes don't turn out and I'll be around to admit it. Why? I care about the truth.
really bro? really??