Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.

Post by Guest »

thomasglee wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 3:39 pm
Guest wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 1:17 pm
Martin Armstrong nails it again! He called the top in crypto, the only person in the world to call it.
Yes, sir, someone neck-deep in crypto (i.e. Cool Breeze) will never see the decline because they are influenced by their own position. This is just a fact.
If we were to get into a direct war with Russia or China, they will attack those three key sectors — power, communication, and water. How are cryptocurrencies going to survive such an event?

Call me old fashion, old-school, or just old. But the most PRACTICAL thing you can do is have pre-1965 silver coins that the average person can recognize and see the date knowing that it is valuable. We have all seen those videos where a person is offered a silver bar or a chocolate bar, and they take the chocolate. DO NOT judge everyone by yourself. Just because you understand something does not mean everyone does.

Cryptocurrencies are TRADING VEHICLES but not a long-term asset class. Our computer called the top in the cryptos, and it has been the ONLY unbiased forecaster out there. This is why so many major institutions and central banks look at our system — it has NO conflict of interest and NO HUMAN EMOTIONS (like Spock of Star Trek). Someone neck-deep in crypto will never see a decline because they are influenced by their own position.
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/worl ... ive-wwiii/
But wait, you call MA a nut case as well as anyone who listens to ANYTHING he says....
You're talking to the wrong 'guest'.

And yes, I still think Armstrong is a shyster.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 10:02 am
Buying more and accumulating at low prices is what smart investors do.
Low prices. Not high prices.

You were accumulating at 57K, 42K, 33k and 26K. Bitcoin went to 20K this week.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 3:51 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:

And I'm not worried. You think I'm selling? Can you read?

It's a long term investment. For the last time, I'm not a normie who panics and bitches out like you - who has not a pot to piss in or skin in the game. Why would I care about someone else that a) can't sell and b) doesn't know anything about BTC ... or for that matter, anything at all? I've never seen you state anything smart, or interesting.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:17 pm
Guest wrote:
Cool Breeze wrote:

It's a long term investment. For the last time, I'm not a normie who panics and bitches out like you - who has not a pot to piss in or skin in the game. Why would I care about someone else that a) can't sell and b) doesn't know anything about BTC ... or for that matter, anything at all? I've never seen you state anything smart, or interesting.
You could have sold and saved yourself a lot of money.

You were forewarned.

How much long term can there be in an investment that has lost 70 percent of its value in 7 months?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:53 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:
Guest wrote:

You were forewarned.

How much long term can there be in an investment that has lost 70 percent of its value in 7 months?
You are so stupid you can't even look up a historical chart, which shows how dumb your answer is. The only dumb thing here would be panicking and selling. Something that you would do.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 8:02 pm
Guest wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 9:53 pm
Cool Breeze wrote:

You were forewarned.

You are so stupid you can't even look up a historical chart, which shows how dumb your answer is. The only dumb thing here would be panicking and selling. Something that you would do.
https://youtu.be/VNGFep6rncY?t=109

Clarkmod

Post by Clarkmod »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Jul 18, 2022 5:02 pm
Few can even be honest enough about the rootless cosmopolitans. Why would they be able to discern much else, when the propaganda has been so effective on them regarding said people?

Fox News Analyst Recently Said “Rootless Cosmopolitans”—Also Known as Jews—Are the Cause of America’s Problems
https://slate.com/news-and-politics/202 ... ussia.html

Two posts deleted within past few days:
One with the code word "joos"
Another with the code word "ZOG"
John wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:22 pm
** 18-Oct-2021 World View: Discouraging others
Cool Breeze wrote:
Mon Oct 18, 2021 9:42 am
> What am I discouraging others in? If you point that I'll out put
> an end to that. Thanks.
If you're looking for my advice, here are some suggestions:

First, hide your racist and xenophobic tendencies. Such remarks anger
me and a lot of other people.

I don't know if you've even thought about this, but this is the
Generational Dynamics forum, and one of the core principles of
Generational Dynamics is that people of all races, religions, skin
colors, and countries follow the same generational patterns and
cycles. In fact, I've written that intelligent species in other parts
of the universe must follow similar generational cycles, based on
reasonable assumptions. So your xenophobic remarks are offensive not
only to me personally and a lot of other people, but also offensive to
the entire purpose of my web site and forum.

Clarkmod

Post by Clarkmod »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 4:07 pm
JDav wrote:
Thu Jul 14, 2022 2:44 pm
Thank you. That was the original point I was trying to make - wars of conquest are as old as man himself, and they continue to this day. Why are we so intent on Ukraine when it is happening in dozens of places across the globe? How about if we let the Russia/Ukraine conflict play itself out and let bygones be bygones, rather than sending $65 billion so far and counting over there, with US Democrats demanding that the IMF send another 2/3 of a TRILLION dollars? What is so important to them over there? Inquiring minds want to know.

If the argument for getting involved in the war is that Putin is committing atrocious acts against the people of Ukraine, I just want to see a little consistency in the application of that reasoning throughout all the global conflicts, but I don't.

As to your comment about demonic human sacrifices, they continue to this day in this country. See the previous discussion on abortion. No point in rehashing it here.
Yes, good post and you picked up on what Noble was saying, another smart guy.

I told you why they are doing it and what is so important over there already a few times. As you point out, Putin doing x,y, or z is a red herring - especially since it is in direct interest on a border for national security. The rootless cosmopolitans hate Russia, and they are the same that head most of the worldwide organizations, but not all of them.

Another post with Anti-Semitic language moved out of News Thread.

Burner Prime

Post by Burner Prime »

Russian Troll Trigger Warning...

Bunch of idiots whose only reaction to anything that disturbs your narrow and carefully curated world view, is to knee-jerk a "Paid Russian Troll" insult, like an autistic kid with Tourette's... If you cite MSM as your source I can only shake my head. You are just consumers of the most naked propaganda.

Anyway for the hundred or so (if you believe John) of the dwindling readers who are not impervious to the truth, here is an excellent analysis of the situation in Bakhmut. This guy understands what's going on; the daily vomiters here do not. He even mocks the idiots who vomit "Russian troll!" at every incoming truth bomb. And if you accuse this guy of being a PRT, you are just a hopeless dumbfuck.

So take it easy and enjoy this astute (and funny) gentleman at HistoryLegends. You might learn something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqm2XVKdaio

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Burner Prime wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 1:47 pm
Russian Troll Trigger Warning...

Bunch of idiots whose only reaction to anything that disturbs your narrow and carefully curated world view, is to knee-jerk a "Paid Russian Troll" insult, like an autistic kid with Tourette's... If you cite MSM as your source I can only shake my head. You are just consumers of the most naked propaganda.

Anyway for the hundred or so (if you believe John) of the dwindling readers who are not impervious to the truth, here is an excellent analysis of the situation in Bakhmut. This guy understands what's going on; the daily vomiters here do not. He even mocks the idiots who vomit "Russian troll!" at every incoming truth bomb. And if you accuse this guy of being a PRT, you are just a hopeless dumbfuck.

So take it easy and enjoy this astute (and funny) gentleman at HistoryLegends. You might learn something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqm2XVKdaio
I keep trying to get them to look at obvious truths. Higgie can't even admit the realities of who and what runs things, it's actually funny because it's so obvious. Then they come back with the words "anti-s", paid troll, whatever ... since we know they can't consider the obvious as being reality.