Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

It dipped to 26.5 about 7 hours ago.

Post by Guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 10:24 am
That's not 26. Prove that you bought 26.5, windbag.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Guest wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 10:34 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
You might *think* Armstrong is wrong about a lot of things, but you and him agree on one point.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/worl ... cy-crisis/
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

thomasglee wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 9:23 pm
Guest wrote:
Thu May 12, 2022 10:34 am
Cool Breeze wrote:
You might *think* Armstrong is wrong about a lot of things, but you and him agree on one point.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/worl ... cy-crisis/
He says,
As I have said, cryptocurrencies are an asset – not money. They are by no means a safe harbor against “fiat currency” and will NEVER be a store of value because NOTHING ever is. Gold rises and falls. Even during the 19th century, there was inflation and deflation. Guess what? When you are on a gold standard, the value of gold rises and falls just as the dollar does right now.
The problem with this, though technically accurate, is that the point is based on the fact that the business cycle isn't as extreme if you have a solid asset that is the backer of the monetary system. So Martin is right but he is a bit deceptive here.

Over the long term, certain assets tend to go up in value relative to others. These are the assets, obviously, you want to hold. BTC is one of them. Fiat, as we have seen historically and recently, is among the worst of them. But even that may take some analysis/handicapping, because if you were born in the 1930s, for example, now you are finally seeing the end of the dollar and central banking abuses, but generally what do you care, since you are 90 years old. I have to keep reminding people the basics because so many are distracted by nonsense.

Guys like Vince and me don't get things right because we don't know what we are talking about - NO - Others get things wrong because they don't know what they don't know, and basically turn to emotion and simpleton reaction to acute or recent events.

Post by Guest »

Martin Armstrong nails it again! He called the top in crypto, the only person in the world to call it.
Yes, sir, someone neck-deep in crypto (i.e. Cool Breeze) will never see the decline because they are influenced by their own position. This is just a fact.
If we were to get into a direct war with Russia or China, they will attack those three key sectors — power, communication, and water. How are cryptocurrencies going to survive such an event?

Call me old fashion, old-school, or just old. But the most PRACTICAL thing you can do is have pre-1965 silver coins that the average person can recognize and see the date knowing that it is valuable. We have all seen those videos where a person is offered a silver bar or a chocolate bar, and they take the chocolate. DO NOT judge everyone by yourself. Just because you understand something does not mean everyone does.

Cryptocurrencies are TRADING VEHICLES but not a long-term asset class. Our computer called the top in the cryptos, and it has been the ONLY unbiased forecaster out there. This is why so many major institutions and central banks look at our system — it has NO conflict of interest and NO HUMAN EMOTIONS (like Spock of Star Trek). Someone neck-deep in crypto will never see a decline because they are influenced by their own position.
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/worl ... ive-wwiii/

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Guest wrote:
Fri May 27, 2022 1:17 pm
Martin Armstrong nails it again! He called the top in crypto, the only person in the world to call it.
Yes, sir, someone neck-deep in crypto (i.e. Cool Breeze) will never see the decline because they are influenced by their own position. This is just a fact.
If we were to get into a direct war with Russia or China, they will attack those three key sectors — power, communication, and water. How are cryptocurrencies going to survive such an event?

Call me old fashion, old-school, or just old. But the most PRACTICAL thing you can do is have pre-1965 silver coins that the average person can recognize and see the date knowing that it is valuable. We have all seen those videos where a person is offered a silver bar or a chocolate bar, and they take the chocolate. DO NOT judge everyone by yourself. Just because you understand something does not mean everyone does.

Cryptocurrencies are TRADING VEHICLES but not a long-term asset class. Our computer called the top in the cryptos, and it has been the ONLY unbiased forecaster out there. This is why so many major institutions and central banks look at our system — it has NO conflict of interest and NO HUMAN EMOTIONS (like Spock of Star Trek). Someone neck-deep in crypto will never see a decline because they are influenced by their own position.
https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/worl ... ive-wwiii/
But wait, you call MA a nut case as well as anyone who listens to ANYTHING he says....
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Now John censors my posts which are accurate.

John

Post by John »

** 29-May-2022 World View: Nonsense
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 10:27 pm
> Now John censors my posts which are accurate.
There's too much really serious stuff going on in the world to have to
deal with your nonsense.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 10:34 pm
** 29-May-2022 World View: Nonsense
Cool Breeze wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 10:27 pm
> Now John censors my posts which are accurate.
There's too much really serious stuff going on in the world to have to
deal with your nonsense.
I've had several serious posts, what is nonsense?

John

Post by John »

** 30-May-2022 World View: More Nonsense
> "may"? lol, another thing I've been right about