Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
Clarkmod

Post by Clarkmod »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:13 pm
tim wrote:
Tue Dec 13, 2022 9:34 am
If the vaccine is the Chinese biological weapon, we are at war with China right now and haven't realized it yet.

I have been reading articles on people, mostly celebrities and famous people, who have "died suddenly" either in their sleep or from a cardiac event. Most of these people have been young or middle aged and many had no previous health issues. When I bring this up to people they shrug and say people have always died unexpectedly. When I talk numbers and statistics they are unable to understand or don't care to. It seems we are in the Dark Age right now. To be fair, had I not read Chi Haotian's secret speech I probably would not have made the connection.

We don't know how the vaccine works. Was it designed to kill people or are we seeing side effects from a rushed medical treatment? If the vaccine was designed to do this, its working. Some of the people who have died suddenly did not die until 1 - 2 years after injection. This makes it harder to connect the damage to the vaccine and keeps people from becoming alarmed. There is enough doubt that anyone who talks about this can be dismissed as a conspiracy theorist.

Is everyone who was injected going to be hurt or killed by it? Who was forced to get this shot? The American military. In the documentary Died Suddenly, there was a doctor saying based on what she has seen she doesn't think America will have a standing military in 5 years.

If the vaccine is the biological attack the CCP has been preparing for America, did China just destroy the American military without a shot being fired? Are we going to see large portions of the American population dying suddenly?

Then, at what point will China show up to claim North America?
We've been over this, and you should ask me, since I'm actually a doctor and the others haven't even realized what the jab is and always was.

I know how it works, that is, it doesn't work and it was based on lies. Since I get censored here, you should just PM me.

The China thing was always a red herring, as I told you long ago. Is the shot meant to weaken America? Of course.

Dickie doo

Post by Dickie doo »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Fri Dec 16, 2022 12:10 pm
FullMoon wrote:
Wed Dec 14, 2022 3:37 pm
You both are arrogant but smart. Young and unattached. Liable to be susceptible to extreme ideas. Get a wife, kids and perspective. Ain't gonna find a good wife, you gotta make do
Not bad advice. Why is there such censoring here? It just makes it cluttered.

I don’t like seeing them shadow you because they don’t like what you have to say.
That’s an insecure liberal move.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Finally, someone noticing what they are doing is what they are accusing me of (lefty stuff). Super irony, but I've noted it was the case before, so it's nothing new, Dickie.

FullMoon

Post by FullMoon »

What's the definition of the term shadow being used here?
I considered following up with my unsolicited advice, but the little added insult a la BB style made me change my mind. Because some minds cannot be changed with words a la BB, they must learn through experience. Thus the advice

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

FullMoon wrote:
Mon Dec 19, 2022 3:52 pm
What's the definition of the term shadow being used here?
I considered following up with my unsolicited advice, but the little added insult a la BB style made me change my mind. Because some minds cannot be changed with words a la BB, they must learn through experience. Thus the advice
Any good ideas, cogent construction of facts leading to logical conclusions, are welcomed.

I have incorporated and changed ideas before, and will again. The issue I think here is that I've thought deeply about many and there are many blindspots I point out. When I change my mind or adapt to certain modes of thinking, however, those are not noticed or commented on. Rather, others still focus on pointing out the points of argument.

I've been right about a lot of things, which creates further resentment, sadly. The single most tragic idea recently on the board has been the suggestion that I resemble Bish in any way. That was one of the most insulting things I've encountered, since he provides negative energy and lies, while I provide predictions, logic, principle and actionable predictions that lead to greater preparation and even money making.

I enjoy FullMoon's posts in general, which is why I like to go back and forth with him.

John

Post by John »

Monday, December 26th, 2022.

do you have any idea how ridiculous the above post is? obviously not, but I'll try to respond to it as if it were serious.

you have been claiming that you should be lauded as a hero because you occasionally get something right. it's true that you occasionally get something right, but only in the sense that a stopped. clock is right twice a day.

You've been massively wrong about many things. The most obvious has been the Russian invasion of Ukraine. maybe you think we've forgotten about that, but that's just wishful thinking. nobody is going to laud you as a hero when you've been so disastrously wrong about one of the most important geopolitical events going on today.

furthermore, contrary to your claims in the quote above, you have never apologized or restated your views about the Russian invasion of Ukraine, to my knowledge. once again, no one is going to laud you as a hero if you don't even have the honestly or respect for others to admit how wrong you've been.

you may recall at for a long time, anonymous guests were doing detailed of all your sales predictions. many of those posts are in this thread, as I recall. posts are in this thread, as I recall.

on those occasions when you have been right, no one resents you for being right. All the members of this forum are right every now and then and nobody resents them for being right either.

so why is it that people dislike you? why is it that people compare you to Butler? the easiest way to understand is to look at your reaction to the perfectly reasonable Snopes article that Butler linked to on Friday.

viewtopic.php?p=76580#p76580

you could simply have responded to the Snopes article, which you actually did do in the following post , and left it at that. instead, you posted a completely moronic and ridiculous attack on shoshin, and in doing so you even attacked full moon whom you claim to admire. that whole post is a complete mess. you will never be lauded as a hero by members of this forum if you keep mocking and ridiculing the forum and its members , many of whom are smarter and more correct than you are.

so let us summarize. nobody resents you because your occasionally right. in fact," resents" is the wrong word. most people think that you're completely ridiculous, because of your ridiculous attacks on this form and its members, and because you aren't right very often. and they compare you to Butler for exactly the same reason.

this is a unique forum, with very high standards for content and participation. if you wish to be complemented, you should think about your own behavior.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

John wrote:
Mon Dec 26, 2022 5:29 pm
you have been claiming that you should be lauded as a hero because you occasionally get something right. it's true that you occasionally get something right, but only in the sense that a stopped. clock is right twice a day.
I made no such claim. Thanks for verifying that I get things right though; baby steps are still steps.
You've been massively wrong about many things. The most obvious has been the Russian invasion of Ukraine. maybe you think we've forgotten about that, but that's just wishful thinking. nobody is going to laud you as a hero when you've been so disastrously wrong about one of the most important geopolitical events going on today.
Massively? Such as? Again, who says this "hero stuff"? Or do you just post what other people post for no real reason? It's odd.
furthermore, contrary to your claims in the quote above, you have never apologized or restated your views about the Russian invasion of Ukraine, to my knowledge. once again, no one is going to laud you as a hero if you don't even have the honestly or respect for others to admit how wrong you've been.
I can clarify, but first you have to tell me what has you so worked up, since I'm not sure what it is.
you may recall at for a long time, anonymous guests were doing detailed of all your sales predictions. many of those posts are in this thread, as I recall. posts are in this thread, as I recall.
I was DCA'ing BTC as you know, and still am - otherwise I don't know what you are talking about. I even said there is a time which I might be considered "wrong" but that's not for several years, since the position was always a hold and a long one. I'd call that both clear and honest.
on those occasions when you have been right, no one resents you for being right. All the members of this forum are right every now and then and nobody resents them for being right either.
Correct, but the reason why I mentioned it is because I make big time calls that are right but here no praise - which I don't care about - but when I'm incorrect in timing something all I hear is how I know nothing. Curious how that works. The point is, people should be consistent: say nothing or give credit and criticism, both.
this is a unique forum, with very high standards for content and participation. if you wish to be complemented, you should think about your own behavior.
It is a unique forum, and you deserve a lot of credit for maintaining it and writing some informative articles for quite some time.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 3:13 pm
Warren Buffett is the King of Transactional Relationships and this story below was put out today by the cheerleaders at CNBC, quoting Buffett's sidekick Charlie Munger.

What Munger seems to be saying to people is that, even if they couldn't put Christmas lights up this year when they could have and maybe did in recent years, they should be happy about that because nobody could put up Christmas lights in years in the distant past before they were born. That's not how it works. People compare their current positions to their recent experience and their immediate future prospects, which are both negative.
Stop complaining, says billionaire investor Charlie Munger: 'Everybody's five times better off than they used to be'

Story by Tom Huddleston Jr. • 1h ago

Billionaire Charlie Munger thinks we should all be a lot happier.

Munger, the longtime investment partner and friend of fellow billionaire Warren Buffett, says he doesn't understand why people today aren't more content with what they have, especially compared to harder times throughout history.

"People are less happy about the state of affairs than they were when things were way tougher," Munger said earlier this year at the annual meeting of the Daily Journal, the newspaper company where he's a director.

The 98-year-old noted that he came of age in the 1930s, when Americans everywhere were struggling: "It's weird for somebody my age, because I was in the middle of the Great Depression when the hardship was unbelievable."

During that annual meeting, Munger complained that envy is a driving factor for too many people today. Prior to the early 1800s, there were thousands of years where "life was pretty brutal, short, limited and what have you. [There was] no printing press, no air conditioning, no modern medicine," he said.

If nothing else, Munger's sense of widespread envy in today's world might be right on the money: Recent studies show that roughly 75% of people are envious of someone else in any given year.

Social media sites like Facebook, Instagram and Twitter are especially effective at sparking feelings of envy or jealousy, often connecting us with people who only offer highly-curated peeks into the positive developments in their lives.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets ... 2ea3bee744
Exactly. It's not that Munger can't be right in certain ways about this, it's that it is irrelevant.

Especially from a billionaire.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:37 pm
That void would be better filled by finding individuals who are suffering and helping them directly (real human connection).

This will all end when the welfare state collapses.
Yes it would, but they would have to see Jesus Christ in those people, and they don't, because they are always more focused a) on themselves and b) do things for their own self glory or reputation. Or so they think (you've sniffed it out).

The people you describe, the transactional, are prostitutes. The Devil loves those types because he knows their end is empty, and they trade it for perceived temporal gain.

Another guest

Post by Another guest »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 4:38 pm
Higgenbotham wrote:
Tue Dec 27, 2022 2:37 pm
That void would be better filled by finding individuals who are suffering and helping them directly (real human connection).

This will all end when the welfare state collapses.
Yes it would, but they would have to see Jesus Christ in those people, and they don't, because they are always more focused a) on themselves and b) do things for their own self glory or reputation. Or so they think (you've sniffed it out).

The people you describe, the transactional, are prostitutes. The Devil loves those types because he knows their end is empty, and they trade it for perceived temporal gain.
Spot on.