Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 10:44 am
thomasglee wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:13 am
Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:04 am

You should remember that.
Trust me, I do and more than you, I'm confident.

You must be Mormon, which is fine, you're allowed to choose your own fate, just as I am.
This coming from someone who had the encoded "F U Biden" attached to his posts for months...

Yeah, confident. Yeah...
What does that have to do with the price of tea in China?
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Guest wrote:
thomasglee wrote:
Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 8:04 am

You should remember that.

You must be Mormon, which is fine, you're allowed to choose your own fate, just as I am.
This coming from someone who had the encoded "F U Biden" attached to his posts for months...

Yeah, confident. Yeah...
Oh, and since you seem to have no memory, or only selective memory, I never had such a signature. I did have a signature that read, "Let's Go Brandon". How you interpreted that is your own issue.
Psalm 34:4 - “I sought the Lord, and he answered me and delivered me from all my fears.”

Post by guest »

thomasglee wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 11:19 am
Guest wrote:
thomasglee wrote:

Yeah, confident. Yeah...
Oh, and since you seem to have no memory, or only selective memory, I never had such a signature. I did have a signature that read, "Let's Go Brandon". How you interpreted that is your own issue.
lol At least your honest. NOT. Would you be willing to swear on your soul that the 'Let's go Brandon' under your name was not FUBiden? Swear on your immortal soul that you only meant 'Let's go, Brandon'? and go to Hell when you if you are lying?

You constantly shoot yourself in the foot, glee, just like Cool Breeze.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

guest wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 12:26 pm
thomasglee wrote:
Guest wrote:

Yeah, confident. Yeah...
lol At least your honest. NOT. Would you be willing to swear on your soul that the 'Let's go Brandon' under your name was not FUBiden? Swear on your immortal soul that you only meant 'Let's go, Brandon'? and go to Hell when you if you are lying?

You have no concept of Christianity. Your detachment from reality and ignorance is quite amusing.

Post by Guest »

thomasglee wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 3:10 pm
guest wrote:
thomasglee wrote:

You have no concept of Christianity. Your detachment from reality and ignorance is quite amusing.
You are describing yourself.

Let's go, thomasglee!

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

Guest wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 7:04 pm
thomasglee wrote:
guest wrote:

You are describing yourself.

Let's go, thomasglee!
You’re such a weak debater and quite inarticulate.

John

Post by John »

** 29-Apr-2022 World View: Baffling posts
thomasglee wrote:
> You have no concept of Christianity. Your detachment from reality
> and ignorance is quite amusing.
Thinking back over your previous posts, I am completely baffled by
many of them. You seem to have similar views to CB's, but he's a
total idiot and a troll, but you are a lot more intelligent.

Not only that, but you and your family lived in South Korea for 20
years, so you're well aware of the horrific actions and policies of
Kim Jong-il and Kim Jong-un, and how they're cut from the same cloth
as Xi Jinping and Vladimir Putin.

And yet, you seem to be supporting of Putin's genocidal invasion of
Ukraine, including the intentional targeting of innocent Christian
women and children, torturing, raping and killing them.

Maybe I misunderstand you, but I'm totally baffled by many of the
things you've said. They make no sense to me.

London calling

Post by London calling »

thomasglee wrote:
guest wrote:
thomasglee wrote:

I find thomasgl's posts best read with a comedy 'ba-dum tsh' at the end. Always used to think that was called a rimshot, but Wikipedia tells me it's a sting.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

John wrote:
Fri Apr 29, 2022 9:33 pm
** 29-Apr-2022 World View: Baffling posts
thomasglee wrote:
> You have no concept of Christianity. Your detachment from reality
> and ignorance is quite amusing.
Thinking back over your previous posts, I am completely baffled by
many of them. You seem to have similar views to CB's, but he's a
total idiot and a troll, but you are a lot more intelligent.

Not only that, but you and your family lived in South Korea for 20
years, so you're well aware of the horrific actions and policies of
Kim Jong-il and Kim Jong-un, and how they're cut from the same cloth
as Xi Jinping and Vladimir Putin.

And yet, you seem to be supporting of Putin's genocidal invasion of
Ukraine, including the intentional targeting of innocent Christian
women and children, torturing, raping and killing them.

Maybe I misunderstand you, but I'm totally baffled by many of the
things you've said. They make no sense to me.
John, I believe you misunderstand me. As I get older, I get wiser, and I've realized that our government and our media are as corrupt as they come. It's not the blatant corruption as in Asia, etc., but the results are the same. The USA is just better at disguising it. I do not support Putin or his war, but I do not buy into everything our media and our "elites" tell us. I've been in combat, and after the service, I traveled the world on business. I'm well-read, well-traveled, and educated. So my opinions, thoughts, beliefs, and theories are not created in a vacuum of ignorance or bliss but on real-life experiences, consumption of varying opinions, and, as often as possible - facts. Unfortunately, over the past year or so, the dialogue here has become dominated by childish, name-calling, impish newcomers who have provided very little substance to the discussions. You can see it here in this thread as an example.

As my faith grows, my reliance on man to solve the world's problems diminishes. I understand we are on a path that we do not control. I prefer no war at all, period. Yet, at the same time, I realize we live in a fallen world, so war and death are inevitable. I'm just not going to choose the lesser of two evils because then I'm still choosing evil. Instead, I will seek my solace and my safety in my faith.

I've enjoyed this site over the last decade-plus, but I prefer to disengage, as I do not like nor want to get dragged into ignorant debates. I sometimes fail and will respond when I shouldn't or let my human emotions override my temperance and that I do not like.

Thank you for the site; I often tell friends about your work and recommend they follow the site.

All the best,
Last edited by thomasglee on Sat Apr 30, 2022 9:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

thomasglee

Post by thomasglee »

TUG wrote:
Sat Apr 30, 2022 12:21 pm
Thomas Glee has the temerity to accuse others of ignorance, when he himself up to his eyeballs in it. I think the Q Anon comparison is a good one. I don't understand exactly what Q Anon is, but it seems to share a lot of strange ideas with Alex Jones and the others. I hope one day Thomas get help and escape it.

Social media is not a source for good.
Just by using the term QAnon, you exhibit your ignorance. There is Q and then there are Anons. There is no such thing as QAnon.

And for the record, I don’t buy into the Q crap. It was clearly a psychological warfare exercise. Anyone with reasoning skills could see that clearly.

You also exhibit your ignorance by never having the ability to do anything but attack people. Never once have your proffered an intelligent rebuttal; just hyperbole.