Re: Cool Breeze's Topic

As requested, this sub-forum is for partying, fun, gossip, conundrums, flirting, comedy, tragedy, or whatever.
Bob Butler

Good and Evil

Post by Bob Butler »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 4:09 pm
FullMoon wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 2:36 pm
Bob Butler wrote:
Tue Jan 23, 2024 5:42 am
A bunch were moved to Cool Breeze's thread. At a guess, too much personal attack and liberal perspective.
I thought you were a progressive? You've used that term to validate your perspective almost every time. And it's probably true. Because you are bigoted and intolerant, which are clearly manifesting through lots of people claiming progressivism.
Yes, this is a funny one.

As I've told you, we know who his Father is.

It could be that he is unaware, as the deluded and those in deep delusion or are deceived by the Father of Lies are commonly seen in circles that Bish walks in.
In the Agricultural Age, the pungent idea defining good was “love thy neighbor.” In the Industrial Age it was “all men are created equal”. I have argued for both, for helping others, that all men should be treated as neighbors.

The opposite is conquest, hatred and oppression of the different. The champions might include Genghis Khan, Jefferson Davis and Adolph Hitler. Minorities are treated poorly. One’s culture is forced on others. Violence is an acceptable tool.

The distinction is between is between the instincts for good and evil. Man is generally not either. He has both instincts. Individuals will lean towards one or the other. Thus, there are good and evil people. In religion these are associated with God and the devil. In politics, Democrats and Republicans.

This site is in many ways dedicated to evil. Associating me with the Father of Lies is one of the more absurd ideas on it.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

How is this site dedicated to evil?

I think the boomers and older here are unaware of many things, but it certainly is not a site dedicated to evil.

Bob Butler

Evil

Post by Bob Butler »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 1:45 pm
How is this site dedicated to evil?

I think the boomers and older here are unaware of many things, but it certainly is not a site dedicated to evil.
One of the central ideas of Generational Dynamics is the hatred, oppression and killing of the different. This instinct, which I agree exists, results in much prejudice, war and hatred. The different are among other things people of different race, religion, sexual preference or even political parties. In that people are constantly predicting conflicts and endorsing treating minorities poorly, this becomes a site dedicated to evil.

Basically, if you assume "love thy neighbor" and "all men are created equal" are two of the concepts driving good, what are you if you oppose these principles?

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Men aren't created equal. Never have been. Are they equal under the law? Yes

You can't even discern reality, so how can we have a conversation about it?

You can't even define good, by the way, or tell me what it is from a Christian perspective. Why? You aren't christian.

Thus, it's weird that you would use Christian concepts of "good"

That's why you slander what is good, and tell others they are evil. Since your father was a liar from the beginning, and there is no truth in him. You do the same as your father does, which is accuse, slander, corrupt, and promote chaos. He hates Gods children, and you say you love them, but you neither know what love is, nor what good is. That's why you can't and won't answer my questions.

Bob Butler

Evil

Post by Bob Butler »

At least I can perceive evil, not participate in it out of blindness.

Re: Evil

Post by Guest »

Bob Butler wrote:
Wed Jan 24, 2024 3:56 pm
You are evil the one, Butler. Your perceptions are warped.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Bob Butler wrote:
Best comment this clown ever made. Pure delusion.

Cool Breeze

Post by Cool Breeze »

Guest wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 4:17 am
Bob Butler wrote:
You are evil the one, Butler. Your perceptions are warped.
They do the bidding of their father "unknowingly" even. Amazing.

Bob Butler

Post by Bob Butler »

Cool Breeze wrote:
Thu Jan 25, 2024 10:06 pm
They do the bidding of their father "unknowingly" even. Amazing.
Forcing other cultures to endure the dominant culture? Practicing prejudice? Does that sound more like Jesus, or the Father of Lies?

spottybrowncow

Post by spottybrowncow »

Prejudice is indeed still being practiced, but only officially against "white" and Asian people.

For a semi-comprehensive illustration of this with real-life examples, visit the Equal Protection Project https://equalprotect.org/.
EPP is identifying and seeking to correct through the legal system official, codified prejudicial policies, but guess what? All the actual proven prejudicial policies are against WHITES and ASIANS (Jews soon to follow, no doubt).

I know some people on this board are too busy posting mind-numbing gibberish (maybe should be speech writer for Biden?) to keep up with current events, but the Supreme Court recently ruled that prejudice in university admissions is in fact illegal https://www.supremecourt.gov/opinions/2 ... 9_hgdj.pdf. Not to be dissuaded, our lawless executive branch immediately began scheming on ways to continue prejudice against white people and Asians (see "Opposition" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Students_ ... v._Harvard).

But it's not entirely our liberal friends' fault that they can't see this. After all, most of them have their heads so far up where the sun don't shine that they rarely even catch a glimpse of daylight.
Last edited by spottybrowncow on Fri Jan 26, 2024 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.